buddies?

Oh bumblebee so sorry to hear hon, I really hope they find out what the problem is so you guys know what to do about it, must be so frustrating! Take care hon and we are here for you xx

Abbi that's great she's obviously thriving, Im going to try to bf but if it doesn't work out will try to be positive about formula feeding.

Well 38wks now and feels like a lifetime since we conceived! I just can't wait till she arrives and am even looking forward to labour so it can all be over! I am huge and pretty sore right now, my back is feeling it a lot and the sitting around doing nothing is getting old! Hehe bet I'll regret saying that! So no signs so far I think we still have at least another week even two maybe!

God I can't believe she 3 weeks already!! it goes so quick and she seems to be gaining a good weight!! and thank you girls it's just so irritating that nothing can be done before all this for a 3rd time but at least now something is being done I have an appointment at hospital on 31st August for a talk about all the tests and what they involve we aren't allowed to ttc for 6 months while these tests are being carried out which is why they want to discuss it with us first because they've said we could just be unlucky and they'll not find any problems and it'll be 6 months down the line but we could find answers if we do decide to go ahead so we have a consultation and then we can be referred and i'll let you ladies know how we get on xxxx

Jenna Joy is here!! Born on the 14th August weighing in at 6lb 9oz and 50cm long, after 40hrs of contractions labouring at home, got to hospital at 6cm dilated at 6pm, she was born at 10pm drug free!! (thought the gas would hold me) WRONG!!! so so incredibly painful i will def be getting the epi next time!! worth every minute tho! Slight complication with some retained placenta so had to have a d&c the next day, so bit sore. We are home now and doing great, she feeds well at the moment and has a good latch, still waiting for my milk to come in, hopefully tomorrow. Am so in love :) :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
She is so cute!
Enjoy it while she's a newborn cause it goes fast.
Zoai is already a month old:']
how are you doing bumblebee?

Here's some recent pictures of my fambam:kiss:
Zoai is already holding her head up and shes only a month old, im excited to see how much she learns
I hope you ladies are doing well:]
And congratulations again on Jenna:] shes very adorable:thumbup:

Attachments

• babyzoai.jpg
    babyzoai.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
  • mommyandzoai.jpg
    mommyandzoai.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
  • zoaiholdingheadup.jpg
    zoaiholdingheadup.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
  • daddyandzoaiwatchingtvxD.jpg
    daddyandzoaiwatchingtvxD.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
Gorgeous!

So bf not working for us either! :( why do i feel so down?

Gorgeous!

So bf not working for us either! :( why do i feel so down?

Awh I'm sorry:/
I felt down too.
I think it's cause we know it's best for them but just can't do it.
Is it cause she won't latch?
hope you feel better soon

Sorry I've not been on ages darling I've had a right bad few weeks I'm currently in hospital I fell on my birthday and broke both my tibia & tibia in my leg and all I did was slip on the grass on the front lawn best bit I hadn't even had a drink :-(

Congratulations lolai JJ is gorgeous! & don't worry about the breast feeding sometimes some babies just don't take and its not anyone's fault as long as she's healthy & happy try not to worry she looks the imageoof health.

Abii: Zoai has changed so much already and look how much hair she has! She's so much like her daddy! Can't believe I've been missing out

Had to postpone the fertility tests until later as I am still in hospital I had to have a frame fitted with pins into hold my leg in the right position I am currently in rehab now and hope to be home soon this year is not my luck!! Xxx

Bumblebee hon so sorry to hear! what rotten luck! and on your birthday too! well it definitely goes without saying that your due for some good luck soon! Really hope your leg heals fast, try to enjoy the down time, get some good movies to watch a good book, pamper yourself.

Abbi Zoai is so cute, she's growing so fast! yea the latchings a problem so have to wear nipple shields every time but more of the problem is i don't produce enough milk for her,

haven't switched to formula yet entirely what im doing now is putting her on with the nipple guards then giving her expressed milk from the last pump, then topping her up with formula, all that takes about 45minutes and by that time it's nearly time for the next feed with not much time in between for either of us to sleep! so have not been bothering to put her on the boob now and just expressing with the breast pump giving her that and her formula, is working a lot better and other people can feed her so gives me a break, im definitely leaning towards bottle over breast now!! (will post more pics soon)

Zoai is 2 months old already! I cant believe how fast time is going by, she looks like a new person everyday.
Shes in her big girl car seat now:kiss: and she's cooing and trying to laugh, its the cutest thing ever:haha:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/267255_4495505823249_1398729867_n.jpg
Hope you ladies are doing well.
Its been so quiet.

Hey stranger! Yea it has been quiet was wondering if u guys were gonna come back on! That pic is gorgeous she looks so grown up!
Jenna is doing great with formula and we are finally in a routine for now anyway! She still doesn't eat much tho as she gets reflux a bit and it hurts her to feed sometimes so am hoping the new reflux formula will work, otherwise she is good so cute almost smiling at us now!

Bumblebee how are you?

Hey stranger! Yea it has been quiet was wondering if u guys were gonna come back on! That pic is gorgeous she looks so grown up!
Jenna is doing great with formula and we are finally in a routine for now anyway! She still doesn't eat much tho as she gets reflux a bit and it hurts her to feed sometimes so am hoping the new reflux formula will work, otherwise she is good so cute almost smiling at us now!

I come on everyday lol i just dont see any new comments, good to hear that you guys have a routine now thats great!, we kind of have a routine too, some days i have to get up early though because im still a student but it works out:]
Zoai is on spit-up formula too, she is sensitive to the regular formula and was throwing up alot so we had to switch around for abit until we found the one lol.
Awh yeah when they start smiling its exciting:] and when she starts cooing and trying to laugh it'll be so cute haha
bumblebee hasn't been on in awhile:/ I hope shes doing okay.

Hey girls,

Sorry I've not been on In a while been settling in at home getting used to the frame I've had fitted to my leg could be 6-8 months before I can have it removed so I am bot very happened and had to have the pins tightened yesterday so I'm not a happy bunny :-( so no baby trying for a while for us & had to change my last appointment for fertility tests as I was stuck in my other local hospital for my leg.

It's just been madness here & wow both ur girls are growing up so quickly its scary! Its true they don't stay babies long xxxx

sorry to hear bumblebee hope the time passes quickly!
abbi i try to get on every day but easier said than done! am typing one handed holding jenna so hard to find time to come on here these days! jenna is quite fussy due to her reflux and doesnt nap during the day unless im holding her! she is ok at night sometimes sleeping for 4hrs at a time she did 5 ;last night! but between about 8 and 12pm she is hard work and cries a lot!! thinking its cos shes so tired from not sleeping properly during the day, hard work but worth it when she smiles!

Heyy ladies! Its been so long since we've chatted, Im so sorry! I've been mad crazy these past couple weeks, we had to get rid of our dog:'[ she bit someone and im still kinda hurting over it, she was apart of the family for 2 years its hard to let go. I also had a friend pass away last week and his funeral is tomorrow, my close family friend is singing at it and its probably going to make me cry:/ but I hope you ladies are doing well! Zoai is cooing sooo much! its so cute, she cant laugh yet but she plays with her toys and grabs the already, and Ive decided to try breast feeding again so I will see how it works out for us:]
How are you lolaie?! how is little Jenna doing? I bet she's beyond adorable! Pics! pics! pics! haha.
And bumblebee: Im sorry to hear that you cant try for awhile:/ but the main thing is that you are doing okay and healing good.
How are you feeling now? are you getting better?

Here's some pictures of Zoai-taken today at 2 n 1/2 months old!:]
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/284034_4586744464158_921654585_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/47909_4586743344130_83495163_n.jpg
And here's when she was playing with her toys-taken yesterday. I have a video, but im not sure if you can put videos on here?
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/598686_4581390170304_57791538_n.jpg

Hi girls sorry its been so long,
Well things have gone from one extreme to another here work kept harrassing me to come in & work when I couldn't walk properly & was in lots of pain I went in to help them one evening after a while n ended up working from 3pm - 11:40pm! And the rest of the office left at 8pm so I was alone my fiance came into sit with me & was fuming they've left. Even after that they still kept harrassing me. So last week I gave in & handed in my notice it wasn't worth the stress unfortunately we're loosing the house because of this. Luckily though my parents are putting us up until we can get a small place on our own again.

On big upside the hospital have arranged for our fertility tests to start on 21st November! So this can take upto 6 months so not allowed to get pregnant at this point which is fine cause can't at the moment with my leg still at least we may get some answers xxx

Hi Ladies!!

Arrrrrgggghh I'm in right mood today another couple of people have found ot they're pregnant how come everyone else finds it so damn easy stress!!!
Rant over :)

Love to you both
xxxxx

I know hon when we were ttc it seemed everyone was getting pg but me! Great news on the fertility treatment, not so good on the house and job tho but no job is worth being treated like that!

Abbi sorry about your dog, what breed was he/she and who did she bite? The pics of Zoai are precious! How is the relactating going? I've stopped expressing now and

Jenna is almost 10wks now and smiling a lot! She still cries a lot from her reflux, think it may be time to see the doctor to put her on something stronger.

Its been real quiet here lately, Zoai is 4 months old now! its going by so fast:/
We kind of want another baby already to be honest haha.
How are you guys doing?!!?
Zoai got christmas/4 month pictures done, she is just getting cuter everyday hehe:blush:
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/zoai3monthpicturesolanmills.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/zoai-3monthpicturesolanmills.jpg
Hope we chat soon ladies:flower:

OMG look at little Zoai growing soooooo fast already and can't believe Jenna's almost 3 months already its madness!!

Well I've had to move back in with family for a little while just get settled and back into a routine! I have had my 1st set of bloods done at the fertility clinic i have another set in a few weeks and also have a Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) Test scheduled in for tomorrow and a scan of my uterus etc before getting the results fingers crossed we found out our answer so we can get trying again once we're settled in a new apartment or home xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->