buddies?

Hey ladies!! Got some good news and bad news!
Bad news we've had to postpone the wedding...... Good news is we're doing that because I'm pregnant!!

I am currently only 5wks and 2 days!! We haven't even been trying and my af has been all over since Xmas never on time so now I was almost 2wk late I thought I better test and there it was "pregnant 1-2" taking each day as it comes atm cos I normally only get to about 6+2 but had to tell at least you two girls!!
Much love
Xxxxxxxc

Bumblebee is almost ready to give up! Back to the doctors and epau for me tomorrow as this will be our 4th consecutive miscarriage I feel so fed up its unreal!! Xxx

Bumblebee is almost ready to give up! Back to the doctors and epau for me tomorrow as this will be our 4th consecutive miscarriage I feel so fed up its unreal!! Xxx

Oh hunni I'm so sorry:hugs::hugs: when do you get the results from your doc appt?
Your guys' wedding theme sounds so cute! can't wait to see pictures:]

Oh sweetie :cry::hugs:
Surely they can now find out what has been happening??

Hey ladies:flower: how have you been?
We have been pretty good, we got settled into our new house and Zo is crawling all over now, trying to surface things lol and of course babbles:haha: I cant believe she's almost one already:cry:
afm: I got braces haha they are really hard to get used to but I'm dealing:haha:
hope you guys are doing well, miss you both:hugs::hugs:

Hey Abbi wow a year old!! Have we really been talking on here for that long?! Glad your move went well, did u find Zoai took a while to get settled or was she ok? We are going on a trip to Indonesia end of June and am a bit nervous to how Jenna will go hehe should be ok tho as my mum will be there to help us out! :)

Things have gotten a lot easier now we have used controlled crying with Jenna she is so much happier now she's getting decent sleep and can now self settle without me rocking her! Yay!

Bumblebee hon how are you? Have you got any answers yet?

Hey Abbi wow a year old!! Have we really been talking on here for that long?! Glad your move went well, did u find Zoai took a while to get settled or was she ok? We are going on a trip to Indonesia end of June and am a bit nervous to how Jenna will go hehe should be ok tho as my mum will be there to help us out! :)

Things have gotten a lot easier now we have used controlled crying with Jenna she is so much happier now she's getting decent sleep and can now self settle without me rocking her! Yay!

Bumblebee hon how are you? Have you got any answers yet?
Haha I know right! its crazy:winkwink: Zoai settled pretty well, as I dont think she even remembers the old place anymore lol but shes been alittle fussy the past few days cause she has a cold which she gave to me and the hubby but were all getting over it now so she actually slept through last night:happydance: And she has 2 teeth now hehe
Awh the trip sounds fun though:] when are you guys going?
Glad to hear shes doing better:thumbup: is she crawling?

Welp, Zoai now weighs a whopping 19lbs! and her noggin is 18 inches now haha she is growing up so quickly. Has two teeth already and is on the move everywhere lol. Cant walk yet, but can stand and pull herself up in her crib.
I sometimes really miss when she was a newborn, how are you ladies?

No teeth yet, or crawling, but she's a pro at rolling and can literally roll across the room in under 5 minutes! She's been saying dadda for a few weeks and said cat and mumma the other day, also said bye to our neighbour! Hehe so funny! She's getting better with eating and will take finger food as well as her fruit and veg purees. Oh she's also waving and clapping! Hehe we are going to Indonesia end of June am pretty nervous! Any tips on travelling with babies? :)

No teeth yet, or crawling, but she's a pro at rolling and can literally roll across the room in under 5 minutes! She's been saying dadda for a few weeks and said cat and mumma the other day, also said bye to our neighbour! Hehe so funny! She's getting better with eating and will take finger food as well as her fruit and veg purees. Oh she's also waving and clapping! Hehe we are going to Indonesia end of June am pretty nervous! Any tips on travelling with babies? :)

Awh so cute!!:haha: we haven't really traveled too far, besides my dads which is only about 2 hrs but bring lots of toys to entertain her lol

She just cut her first tooth! The bottom left at the front has just popped through, so exciting! :) and yea abbi will def be taking loads of toys! Hope we don't go over the baggage limits!

Jenna has 3 more teeth! The two bottom front ones and almost her canines! She's also saying mumma! :) how are you guys?

Lolaie: Awh! how cute:]
Zoai says dadda and momma but not much else lol she just blabs a bunch:haha: hasn't gotten any new teeth yet but I think she might be soon because she was really fussy a few days ago and kept fighting sleep, not eating etc so lets hope we see a new one pop through haha.
She is starting to eat real solid foods now, the other day she had a whole egg haha it was such a mess and she loves cereal, grapes, noodles and carrots:thumbup:
I've been planning her first birthday, finally picked out a theme haha, it was between baby pink panther and lady bugs but the lady bugs were alot cuter so I went with that.
Bumblebee: How are you? haven't heard from you in weeks:/

So we have officially decided to start ntnp for #2!:happydance:
I am on the last 3 pills of my bc pack and I will be going off once I get my period:]
Feeling pretty excited about it, as I've had quite bad baby fever lately. Wish me luck:flower:
I hope bumblebee is doing well. Hope we hear from you soon hun, miss you!:hugs:

Hey girls,

Sorry its been a while!! :) Wedding planning has taken over and tbh we've been getting over baby Number 4 :-(

Fingers crossed baby number 5 will be better

We spoke to our fertility doctors only last Month!! its took this long since December to get anywhere!! The only thing they can find is low progestrone levels but its random as some times it was high and some days it wasn't but apparently progestrone levels change in pregnancy which may be causing us to miscarry. However it is un-treatable over here at least not sure if they're researching more abroad). Good news though they are doing a trial to see if giving women progestrone in pregnancy can help stop miscarriage so if we get pregnant next we can be part of the trial!!

PS- on the Quiet though I'm a day late now and feel like my last 4 pregnancies so fingers crossed i'll test tomorrow and we'll be pregnant again I can't believe we've been trying for 2 years now everyone else I know is popping them out!!

Can't believe how old both your girls are now!! Where has the time gone how're you girls and Abii maybe i'll be your bump buddy this time around haha :)

Hey girls,

Sorry its been a while!! :) Wedding planning has taken over and tbh we've been getting over baby Number 4 :-(

Fingers crossed baby number 5 will be better

We spoke to our fertility doctors only last Month!! its took this long since December to get anywhere!! The only thing they can find is low progestrone levels but its random as some times it was high and some days it wasn't but apparently progestrone levels change in pregnancy which may be causing us to miscarry. However it is un-treatable over here at least not sure if they're researching more abroad). Good news though they are doing a trial to see if giving women progestrone in pregnancy can help stop miscarriage so if we get pregnant next we can be part of the trial!!

PS- on the Quiet though I'm a day late now and feel like my last 4 pregnancies so fingers crossed i'll test tomorrow and we'll be pregnant again I can't believe we've been trying for 2 years now everyone else I know is popping them out!!

Can't believe how old both your girls are now!! Where has the time gone how're you girls and Abii maybe i'll be your bump buddy this time around haha :)
So glad to hear from you! missed you girl:hugs:
Awh yay, wedding planning is always really fun, and sorry to hear about that, we are also still trying to get over our mmc from Feb, it is hard but one day you will get your rainbow baby:hugs:
Glad you finally got some answers, maybe this will be your month and you guys will get to do the trial and it will work:] keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Awwhh!!! So exciting!:hugs::happydance::thumbup: yay, let me know if/when you test:flower:
And yes, that would be amazing:]

Hey hun I missed you guys too :)

Tested on Saturday morning BFN but still no sign of AF go to re-test on Thursday if still no AF!

I'll update as I know hun good luck with your ntnp :) xxxx

Hey hun I missed you guys too :)

Tested on Saturday morning BFN but still no sign of AF go to re-test on Thursday if still no AF!

I'll update as I know hun good luck with your ntnp :) xxxx

Did you test again yet? let us know:flower:
And thank you, I started af 3 days ago so Im getting pretty excited:happydance:
Hey come join my other thread:thumbup: there are some pretty great ladies there https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/not-trying-not-preventing/1881293-any-ladies-need-ntnp-buddies-do.html hope to see you there:flower:

I'll come over! yeah tested again still negative lol and still missing now a week n 2 days and no sign of it at all lmao xxx

Well I hope you get your sticky bean:hugs: keeping my fx'd crossed for you and sending lots of dust your way:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->