buddies?

Thanks hun 10 days and still no sign fingers crossed this is it but something's bugging me about it I don't know. I don't think I can get excited after everything xxxx

Thanks hun 10 days and still no sign fingers crossed this is it but something's bugging me about it I don't know. I don't think I can get excited after everything xxxx

Oh wow! 10 days?! thats a pretty long time to be late:haha: its sounding promising:happydance:
And thats understandable, It must be hard, but maybe this will be the one. This will be your rainbow baby:hugs: I really hope so hun, fx'd for you<3

Thanks hunni!! I know 10 days late feels a long time but with only more prominent nipples no other symptoms and a :bfn: at 7dpo it doesn't look promising to me but we'll see xxx

Thanks hunni!! I know 10 days late feels a long time but with only more prominent nipples no other symptoms and a :bfn: at 7dpo it doesn't look promising to me but we'll see xxx

Well 7dpo is still VERY early to get a bfp, so dont lose hope hun. Your not out until af shows:thumbup:

Sorry I meant 7 days late haha :haha:

Well did another at 10 days late still a :bfn: but still no sign of AF turning up either

Confused is not the word at the moment!!

Sorry I meant 7 days late haha :haha:

Well did another at 10 days late still a :bfn: but still no sign of AF turning up either

Confused is not the word at the moment!!
Maybe you should go for a blood? :flower:

Phoned my doctors today for that & got messed about by the receptionist who just wanted to but me through to midwife. After trying to explain I got frustrated & put down the phone think she just thought it was my first pregnancy and I was young and had no idea I'm fuming!

Going to ring tomorrow when I'm more calm xxx

Hey ladies. How are you two? I haven't heard from you guys in ages.

Lolaie: how is your little girl doing? Zoai is surfing stuff now:haha: won't be long until she's walking, she is also trying to talk now. Hope you are doing well:flower:

Bumblebee: how are you hun? Have you guys still been ntnp? When is your wedding?

I miss you ladies:hugs:

Hey guys! Sorry have been a bit slack on keeping up with posts! Update on us,
Jennas 1st birthday is coming up on the 14th august and we are having a party for her that wk end at our local indoor play centre as the weather here is rainy and cold. Can not believe how fast this year has gone! Things are so much easier now she is in a great routine and sleeps 12hrs at night 8-8! And 3/4 hrs of naps during the day! Sooo happy with that hehe.
She has two bottom teeth but no sign of any more yet, she is comando crawling and talking up a storm! Has little conversations with herself then laughs like she's told a joke! Muma, dada, nana, yaya, cat, tickle, says pooey and waves hand in front of nose when smells poo! Hehe Still lots of clapping and waving. Now eating baby cereals and rices as well as fruits and veg but all still needs to be pureed not good with lumps, finger food is making it's way slowly into her mouth rather than on the floor!

Still trying to decide on when and if I will go back to work, don't think I'll go back to my old job in kids theatre as too much travel so thinking of a career change to group fitness instructor/ personal trainer! We'll see tho may just be a pipe dream! Not even sure I could leave Jenna just yet tho!

Abbi how are you and little Zoai? That's great she's nearly walking! Will you be going back to work? Are you still studying?

Bumblebee that is so frustrating how you have been treated by the doctors! I would take up a complaint! How are the wedding preparations going?

Hey guys! Sorry have been a bit slack on keeping up with posts! Update on us,
Jennas 1st birthday is coming up on the 14th august and we are having a party for her that wk end at our local indoor play centre as the weather here is rainy and cold. Can not believe how fast this year has gone! Things are so much easier now she is in a great routine and sleeps 12hrs at night 8-8! And 3/4 hrs of naps during the day! Sooo happy with that hehe.
She has two bottom teeth but no sign of any more yet, she is comando crawling and talking up a storm! Has little conversations with herself then laughs like she's told a joke! Muma, dada, nana, yaya, cat, tickle, says pooey and waves hand in front of nose when smells poo! Hehe Still lots of clapping and waving. Now eating baby cereals and rices as well as fruits and veg but all still needs to be pureed not good with lumps, finger food is making it's way slowly into her mouth rather than on the floor!

Still trying to decide on when and if I will go back to work, don't think I'll go back to my old job in kids theatre as too much travel so thinking of a career change to group fitness instructor/ personal trainer! We'll see tho may just be a pipe dream! Not even sure I could leave Jenna just yet tho!

Abbi how are you and little Zoai? That's great she's nearly walking! Will you be going back to work? Are you still studying?

Bumblebee that is so frustrating how you have been treated by the doctors! I would take up a complaint! How are the wedding preparations going?
Awh, how cute! Zoai has 2 bottom teeth and 1 top tooth but is starting to teeth 4 more as we speak haha. She loves to eat, she likes the little Gerber cheese puffs and chicken nuggets, and she will tear up pasta haha she's my little chub monster:blush: she doesn't really talk yet, she babbles all the time but the only word I've her day is momma and I thought I heard her say yeah once but not sure cause it was kind of like a yayaya lol, she lIkes to clap her hands and loves watching her baby channel. We also started the switch to organic whole milk, she LOVES it lol.
We had her birthday at a lake in our gated community and it went great, she got tons of toy's and clothes and she had a chocolate smash cake:haha: it was the best part.
And no, I'm not going to school for ultrasound tech anymore. I wasn't working yet I was still studying for my certificate to start working but now we decided the best thing would be to wait until Zoai starts school and now we're ttc #2 so probably wait for that one to start school too. I changed my major actually, I want to be a children's physical therapist. I do plan to be a work from home mom though to bring in extra money until I go back to school, so far I do online serveys and get alittle money for it and I'm also thinking of selling scentsy and Avon so we'll see.
How was your vacation? How did Jenna do with the plane ride?
Glad to hear you guys are doing good:hugs:

AF should have shown up yesterday. She has been out of whack lately...not showing up on and being light the last 2 cycles. I will be giving her a few more days and then I will for sure be testing this month. FXed~!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while ladies well on CD2 no AF atm but not holding our hopes out with us NTNP we'll see what the rest of the week brings.

:dust: to all

Not only did AF show up 3 days late, but then she only stuck around for 2 days. I WILL be testing this Saturday~!!!

Hi guys sorry have been mia! Jennas 1st bday last month was great I still can't believe how fast the time goes! She's almost walking now!

Abbi- huge congrats on trying for number 2! Think I will need another couple of years to get over number 1 haha! How is little Zoai?

Bumblebee- sorry for your recent loss and fingers crossed for lucky number 5 :)

Hi Lolalei,

:) I'm currently on baby 5 now and all seems to be going well so far
:ha-ha: getting excited now going for a scan on 21st Oct xxx

Oh wow huge congrats hon!!!!! What awesome news!! Lots of love your way! :) how is life treating you otherwise?

Thanks Lola and Yeh great!
Got a good job we're just looking for a new house we can get settled in. How's you? Can't believe Jenna's 1 doesn't feel that long since xx

I know time really does fly by! Praying this is your sticky one hon! Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->