buddy wanted - ttc after ectopic surgery to remove a tube or more

Aww first baby .....that's such an awful time u have had....so sorry for the loss of your dad...

When did your pain ease? I'm still very sore...but DTD anyway....I'm naughty I should wait and heal...or even wait for AF

thanks cmc, I think you have to ewait a month or two, or until your had one proper period don't you?
I think af is beginning for now for me so back to the drawing board... bit harsh of my body to tease me by beign 5 days late :(

I stopped hurting after a couple of weeks, it wont take long x

I took AF there today so that's me TTC again woo hoo....I do notice it's less sore each day...did you lose yor ovary?

no luckily just my left tube! I have had endometrosis a few years ago and it was all on the left side so obviously affected that tube, they checked my right side and apparently it all looked fine! so heres hoping its going to make it all the way down next time!

have you been ttc for a logn time?

No I got pregnant 1st try with my DD and with the heterotopic too...it's kinda baffled me how this past few months have happened.

I can't wait to get the pathology results to see if my left tube was healthy and this was just a one off or if the infections I had post natal with my DD has caused scarring.

The road is never straight is it? I thought because I was ok with DD I'd be ok again but just shows that life can't be planned

well after how quick it was the first time and then since its a complete pain !

wish it was as easy as last time but never mind!

had a small pinky bit earlier but now back to nothing again! weird!

Yeah I doubt very much it will be the same go me this time...surely with one tube it won't or me.

Awe bet you wish AF arrived...though ave u tested with an FRER ?

I wish that I would know one way or another whether af is en route!
the small pinky bit has gone now and nothing else :/
wish it wud make its mind up grrrr!!

Do you hav long cycles?

I know it's just easier to get AF and start fresh a new month

We are gonna DTD like rabbits this month as I don't trust O tests

no my cycles are 30 days usually, im on cycle day 36 now :(

iv never been more then 30 ever ... so weird...
still no af, after the pinky bit... just tested again n still nothing, tho I thought I saw a line.. but then I thought I saw one yesterday n I didn't lol.

evil line eye!

Gosh you have to buy a first response and test.......

Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind me dropping in. I actually started a thread on here a few days ago about trying after an ectopic, to which c.m.c replied :) and then I noticed this one last night, so thought I would leave a message here because it seems to be more established. I had a mc last August followed by an Ectopic this April where I lost my right tube. AF arrived yesterday and I went to the hospital for some hormone tests and scans today and I have officially been given the all clear to start trying again. I have a cyst on my right ovary, but the doc is sure it will go within weeks. Because I have pcos she has put me back on Metformin which I had hoped for and in 30 days I will go back and she will also put me on something similar to clomid, but it's the newer 2nd generation version....I can't remember the name of it though and now I want to do some research on it - has anyone any ideas?

Really sorry to hear about all your loses and I am sending baby dust to you all.

Firstbaby - is there any chance you can visit a doctor and get a blood test taken, maybe the pink you saw was implantation bleeding and you're just too early to get a positive on a home test?

hi sandy! im sorry for both your losses, you've had it rough by the sounds of it!

at least you can start to try again now!

im hoping that it was implantation I just dont know why I would have that 6 days after my af was due.... unless i ovulated literally before af was due but I dont understand that either!!! its all v odd lol

I think its literally coz af is late n that its coming to be honest with you. I just want it over and done with so that I can crack on with trying next month lol

Sandy we are both cd2

I'm planning on DTD like a rabbit this month...my O tests never seem to be positive, even the month I released 2 eggs it never went positive

First baby ....I really think you're pregnant...you've never been this late

I know, im not sure, why would it not be showing any line yet? makes no sense..

First baby, it does sound odd to have it 6 days after your af was due, but you could have ovulated later than usual and implantation could have taken the full 10 days, or it is simply your af coming but decided to screw you about this time......I would try get a blood test done if at all possible, it's the best way to know if there is any hcg in your system......keeping my fingers crossed that you're pregnant, but hoping that if you're not then your af comes soon.

C.m.c that's cool that we match, I bought some ovulation tests today, but I've never used them before ....I found temping to be too hard because I live in Thailand and every morning I wake up boiling hot and my temps were all over the place haha will you try anything like that again even tho you didnt seem to get anything from them, or will you literally just bd every day haha
I don't expect to fall pregnant this month, as I've been off metformin for 3 months, but it will be good not having to be so careful xx

First baby, it does sound odd to have it 6 days after your af was due, but you could have ovulated later than usual and implantation could have taken the full 10 days, or it is simply your af coming but decided to screw you about this time......I would try get a blood test done if at all possible, it's the best way to know if there is any hcg in your system......keeping my fingers crossed that you're pregnant, but hoping that if you're not then your af comes soon.

C.m.c that's cool that we match, I bought some ovulation tests today, but I've never used them before ....I found temping to be too hard because I live in Thailand and every morning I wake up boiling hot and my temps were all over the place haha will you try anything like that again even tho you didnt seem to get anything from them, or will you literally just bd every day haha
I don't expect to fall pregnant this month, as I've been off metformin for 3 months, but it will be good not having to be so careful xx

thanks sandy! I will leave it over the weekend and see what happens, if still a no show then ill book an appointment!
I just got some ovulation strips too and see how it goes for next month ! xx

Hi ladies - I've not been on here for a few days and was very excited to see that af hasn't arrived for you yet firstbaby. I'd definitely ask for a blood test. Given that you have had an ectopic i think any doc would be happy to do the tests. Not sure where you live but I'm in the uk so so rely on the nhs and they're usually loathed to do anything!)

Welcome to all the new ladies. Really lovely to have people to talk to that know exactly how you feel. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->