Buddy wanted!

Thanks Lilly! Looking forward to seeing you on the other side soon!

AF was supposed to start today....crossing my fingers that this is our month.

Checking in to see how it's going for everyone. Nothing much to speak of on my end, just waiting out the TWW.

Did AF show for you, EMC?

Not only did AF show up 3 days late, but then she only stuck around for 2 days. I WILL be testing this Saturday~!!!

woo! nothing to report really af has gone yay but nothing else

Woo, looking foward to hearing about your results, EMC! Fingers crossed that your "AF" was really just implantation bleeding!!!

Froggie- Thanks. I am nervous to test. But, currently trying to think of an alibi for DH so I can get out of the house and buy a test since I want it to be a surprise.

Woo, looking foward to hearing about your results, EMC! Fingers crossed that your "AF" was really just implantation bleeding!!!

haha, you could say you need some stuff and come back with some random items, hiding the test if course xD

So I took a test just over an hour ago....BFN. DH suggested we test again in a couple days. We will see.

Good morning ladies!

How's everyone doing? EMC, any luck with a BFP? Magic, when are you expecting O?

No symptoms to speak of over this TWW, outside of some spotting and mild cramping throughout the last week. My temp dipped below coverline this morning though, so I fully expect AF to be here by this afternoon. I have to say, knowing that I'm getting ready to start cycle 9, I'm really starting to lose hope in the TTC process. I know it's still "too early" to be concerned, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier to accept.

Did you test again encourage

Yeah close to o, we are both away so it is our month off. It's nice to have a break xx

Our cycles aren't that far off this time around, Fairry! Today is CD14 and I'm fairly certain I O'ed yesterday. We'll see in a few days whether FF agrees with the OPKs and my body's signs.

How are you feeling Magic? Hoping that AF stays away from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->