Buddy wanted!

How's it going Magic? you're 6dpo now?

I'm 4dpo today. I ended up O'ing on Friday late afternoon - got the usual bad cramps and back ache etc so I guess I was catching the surge on the way down on the OPKs.

How are you Froggie? Which day are you on now?

i am good :) i try not to symptom spot until if i am late but it gets harder the closer to af :rofl:

Going absolutely mad! 9dpo tomorrow and NOTHING! I so thought this might be it but I just can't see it happening. So don't want to see AF on Friday.

Excited for you though Magic!

awh :( :hugs: i hope this is your month too xD

iv'e been having strange symptoms but it is probably because of the heat. I don't cope wih the heat at all

I'm back from being MIA - got back from San Diego trip Saturday and have successfully stayed away from the computer for a full week (outside of checking email, of course)! It's amazing how relaxing it is to not have time to be near a computer.

Anyways, trying to catch up all the posts I've missed. We did do SMEP last month, but since I was gone for the beginning of SMEP this month, we're just planning to BD every couple of days. Honestly SMEP was a bit to much stress on DH, I think.

Due to my trip last week, my temps have been all over the place. I think in part due to the time change, but likely more to do with the late nights out with friends and drinking a few of those nights. Things are looking normal again now that I'm home though. I'm definitely feeling less stressed this time (we'll see if it continues into the TWW). I've even been forgetting to take my mucinex and do my OPK's at the proper times - that's how much TTC has not been on the brain!

My fertility calendar is showing that today is ovulation day, but my temps are showing otherwise. Since I don't have any of the normal indicators and I haven't yet seen a positive OPK, I'm guessing I'll O tomorrow or Wednesday. At this point, I'm just playing the wait and see game.

How are you doing so far today, Magic? Any signs of AF?

Don't count yourself out yet Lilly. It seems like you DTD on the best possible days and no symptoms aren't necessarily a bad sign either. There are a number of stories that mention lack of symptoms leading up to a BFP. Have you decided to test before AF is due?

Ooo San Diego sounds so amazing! So much better than London!

I'm sure it's just a day off and you'll O tomorrow! Have you BD'd since you got back?

I know what you mean about it being too much for DH, mine got real bad fatigue lol (sorry, tmi) from doing it too much and it kind of took the fun out of it.

Can't believe we only dtd twice in the month but i'm still living in hope that it worked!

If on Friday i'm 14dpo, does that mean that's the day AF will show? i think that's what happened last month so I guess it'll happen again this one! If I've not come on by Saturday morning i'll test but the witch may beat me to it!

af is due today still no sign yet *touch wood*

ibs has seriously been playing up though :(

Lilly, did you test early today and get a BFP? I'm just noticed the ticker in your signature and thought I'd ask. Really hoping that's the case!
Just to answer your question though, if AF showed up last month on 14 dpo, then it's highly likely that you should expect AF 14 DPO of every cycle. While O dates swap around some, the phase between O and AF is pretty steady.

San Diego was great. Unfortunately I was there for work, so I didn't get to do much fun stuff, but I'd love to go back! We've DTD every other day since I got back. Probably will today as well since I'm expecting a smiley face on my OPK this afternoon.

Hope AF is still staying away for you Magic!

I did indeed and got a BFP! It's not as dark as the control line but i'm only 11dpo today so I wouldn't expect it to be but it's very pink and came up within 30 seconds or less of doing the test!

This is all of our months - I know it! :hugs:

I did indeed and got a BFP! It's not as dark as the control line but i'm only 11dpo today so I wouldn't expect it to be but it's very pink and came up within 30 seconds or less of doing the test!

This is all of our months - I know it! :hugs:

That's great news. Post pic of that BFP. :)

YAY Lilly! So excited and happy for you! Especially considering that you conceived while abroad. Too awesome!!!

I remember mentioning that July was THE month for us, and you are helping to show that it really is. First Zumba and now you! Magic, I'm sure you are next!!!

Will try and upload the picture tonight - it's not letting me do it on my work computer for some reason.

FX'd for you all!!!

Sorry to hear that AF showed, Magic. We'll just have to keep each other company while we await our BFPs.

I'm on CD17 today. Finally got my positive OPK yesterday and based on this morning's temps, I'm fairly certain today is O day (I normally have a temp spike the morning after a positive, so I think I usually O the same day as my positive). I've got fun things planned for the next 2 weekends, which I'm hoping will help me to not obsess over the TWW. I have throughly enjoyed not worrying as much this cycle, so I'm really hoping it continues!

Great to hear about the + OPK Froggie!

I'll bow out of this thread for now because I hate it when people that get their BFP stay on the TTC thread, but I really hope to see some BFPs here soon and I know it'll happen so soon!

GL girls x x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->