Bumbo Chair

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Ma petite, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Ma petite

Ma petite Jes, Mommy to Eli

Hey all.

I was wondering if anyone has this chair that has a bigger baby. Eli is 5 months old and 20lbs. He has very chubby legs. I read that babies with bigger legs aren't comfortable with the chair. Can anyone confirm/deny? I think Eli would love the Bumbo chair but I don't want to invest 50 bucks only to find out he hates it. No one I know has one! :shrug:

Thank you! :)

2. nikkip19

nikkip19 expecting #1 :)

luca is a monster baby with fatty legs haha. he hates the bumbo. his legs hardly fit and they get stuck when pulling him out:growlmad:

3. Kaites

Kaites Well-Known Member

Emma is probably about 17 lbs now and her legs get stuck when I try to take her out of the seat. She does like sitting in it though. I've heard that babies seem to either love or hate the Bumbo- a bit of a gamble I suppose. Ours was a gift, otherwise I probably would have only bought it used since they are pretty expensive here too.

4. Becky

Becky Jacobs Mummy

Jacob is about 21lbs now and i wouldnt like to try and get his legs into it x

5. Ma petite

Ma petite Jes, Mommy to Eli

Thanks ladies. I think we'll do without. Pretty soon he'll be sitting up on his own anyways but I just thought until then it would be nice. Oh well. No dice!

6. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

rosies used to get stuck :growlmad: i think they are waste of money tbh x

7. sobersadie

sobersadie 2 sons and a daughter :-)

yep my 2nd son had one and i returned it as his wee chubby legs got stuck in it and he looked very uncomfortable in it.