Bumbo Chair

Ma petite

Jes, Mommy to Eli
Reaction score
Hey all.

I was wondering if anyone has this chair that has a bigger baby. Eli is 5 months old and 20lbs. He has very chubby legs. I read that babies with bigger legs aren't comfortable with the chair. Can anyone confirm/deny? I think Eli would love the Bumbo chair but I don't want to invest 50 bucks only to find out he hates it. No one I know has one! :shrug:

Thank you! :)

luca is a monster baby with fatty legs haha. he hates the bumbo. his legs hardly fit and they get stuck when pulling him out:growlmad:

Emma is probably about 17 lbs now and her legs get stuck when I try to take her out of the seat. She does like sitting in it though. I've heard that babies seem to either love or hate the Bumbo- a bit of a gamble I suppose. Ours was a gift, otherwise I probably would have only bought it used since they are pretty expensive here too.

Jacob is about 21lbs now and i wouldnt like to try and get his legs into it x

Thanks ladies. I think we'll do without. Pretty soon he'll be sitting up on his own anyways but I just thought until then it would be nice. Oh well. No dice!

rosies used to get stuck :growlmad: i think they are waste of money tbh x

yep my 2nd son had one and i returned it as his wee chubby legs got stuck in it and he looked very uncomfortable in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->