*Bump Buddies- middle/end of April*

caz, this is for us both:hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx
well im back from town, managed not to throw up on the bus! lol. my baby has his new ben 10 lunch box, with matching drinks bottle and various other "but i need it mum" items. lol gone to his dads now untill tomorrow night, so he can spend his money now :)

i think the sickness is defo worse this time, maybe its because im running round after more kids this time or maybe im getting too old for this pregnancy marlarky! lol. ive managed to eat a fair bit today but its still there in the backgound then i get waves of sickness every now and then. i cant remember how i was with the others or if i was worse with the boys or my daughter, strange that i dont remember! maybe if i had i wouldnt be pregnant again. hehe!
i dont feel pregnant at the moment,just ill! cant wait till i can start to enjoy it more.
when are you all going to start baby shopping??? i said i wouldnt buy anything untill after christmas, yeah like i can wait that long!! hehe.

hope you have all had a good weekend, im back from my second scan!!! saw a 5mm fetus and heart beat!!!! im so happy :happydance::happydance:

i was measuring 6+1 weeks but she said its not an official date, i need to see what "blob" (a name my hubby has given him/her!) is measuring at 12 week scan.

Attachments

• Photo1021.jpg
    Photo1021.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4
Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Princesspie ur scan pic is so cute i'm so pleased everything is ok, was it today ur little man started school? xxx
Hope everyone else is ok, i didn't get on again over the weekend, weekends are busy for me my youngest plays football both days and then i'm at work both evenings. I feel shocking today i've come upto bed with laptop kids are going to have to play upstairs or watch tv in their rooms till their dad comes home from work, I volunteer in the kids school all day Monday and on a Thurs morning, i'm doing a teaching assistant NVQ and need to volunteer to get the experience my plan is eventually to work in school as a teaching assistant once baby is older, anyway its been my first full day today since finding out i'm pregnant and i'm shattered plus i've done a lot of walking at lunchtime (home and back for my dinner) and then on way home we had to take a long detour for my hubby's prescription from the chemist, he better be nice to me 2nite my back is killing. Have any of you noticed you are becoming very bloated as the day goes on? walking home from school i looked 9 months pregnant and all my trousers get tighter as day goes on xxx

HEY GIRLS!
wow ur scan pic is amazing princess! so happy for u!
is everyones kids back at school now then?

u sound soo busy bernie, hope ur okay!

well i got sent home from work today, throwing up, I had to tell them I was pregnant in the end, went to the doctors and they have put me on tablets for the sickness... i have to take 3 a day lets hope they work soon as its taking it out of me! I was in bed all day yesterday, and all afternoon today, i feel so sorry for Evie, she just keeps saying "oh mummys poorly, get better soon" makes me feel so guilty. shes just gone tesco with my other half to get some doritos and cheese so i can make nachos, really fancy them!!

princesspie, im not going to shop for bubs till we find out what sex it is :) but me and dp have decided to have a private sexing scan when im 16 weeks which will be november and mine and dps birthday is 7th and 10th november so a nice little present for us both, dp is so excited :) as soon as we know the sex im putting a deposit down on the pram i want and gona pay it off each month...

im feeling so positive about it all now just want this damn sickness to go :(

im feeling very bloated bernie, the other day we went for a meal and i had a floaty skirt on and a vest top, well my belly stuck out!!!!! and felt hard!!!

Hello ladies,
sorry i've not been on for a while, internet has been playing up, how are you all?
I'm shattered all i seem to do is sleep, went to dentist today to see what they are going to do about my tooth, they are taking it out at some point during 2nd tri so fingers crossed it doesn't cause anymore probs before then. I also had my first midwife appt today, it all feels so real now, so i'll be postman stalking till my scan date comes thru. I'm consultant care cause i don't have easy pregnancies and my 2nd was a c-section at 34 weeks, in my area we have 4 hospitals to choose from one of which is still been built but the outpatient/antenatel part is ready and seeing patients, the inpatient/delivery part will be ready in Jan so i've opted for there, it'll be nice to give birth in a brand new hospital. Midwife said i will be offered nuchal fold scan and i have to let them know when date comes thru, i don't know what to do, my sister had it last year and it came back very likely her baby would have downs, edwards or pateau's syndrome she was offered the cvs test (like a amnio but done earlier in pregnancy) she went every week for 4 weeks and everytime the baby was in wrong position or her placenta was in wrong place, eventually the week before xmas she had it done and luckily the results were back a few days later, the baby was fine. She had a very stressful few weeks not only was she scared of the test she had well meaning friends and family telling her what she should do if it did turn out the baby had one of the syndromes. I think if i had the scan and it came back a high risk i don't think i could go thru with the test and i can't cope with my family interfering and telling me whats best, but on the other hand i read up on Edwards and pateau's syndrome when my sister was going thru what she did and the diagnosis isn't good and it wouldn't just be me and hubby going thru it, it will be my 2 sons too. I think i'm worrying too much about it and prob need to think about it over the next few days and discuss it with hubby before making a final decision xxx

i dont think i could cope with the stress of waiting for the results of all those tests! but then again if i was a high risk of developing a problem or a condition was in my family i dont know what i would do, like you say you have your other children to think about aswell.well hopfully it wont come to that and our babies will be just fine :)

well my morning sickness has defo kicked in!!!! im accually sick in the mornings now, although not every morning, and i have waves of sickness on and off all day. im so tired!!! i didnt want to get up this morning, oh well amost the weekend, cant wait for sleep!! lol.
my "baby" loves school!!!! and so far im coping with the school, although it was touch and go one morning, i did consider running into school and asking to use the loos!! hehe.
im still waititng for my booking in app with midwife, i have a lovely little hospital/birthing centre near me,i had my 3rd there, its like being at home, very relaxed and they try to leave you alone as much as poss, only problem is they dont offer drugs apart from gas and air and if there is a problem i will need to be transfered to a bigger hospital 20+ mins away, the hospital i had my youngest in,because my iron count was too low for the birthing centre its not very nice and i didnt feel i got propper care, i came home when he was 2 hours old!! lol.
caz i hope your ok huni!!! i keep poping over to 1st tri to check on you xxx

Heya everyone, I've been a bit rubbish keeping in touch the past week or so! Got a bit stressed out after reading everything on these forums 'cos I'm constantly waiting for something to go wrong (which really isn't healthy!) so I took a mini break and tried not to log on as much.

How is everyone doing?

:hugs: xxx

hi happybeany, how aare you?,i know what you mean, it is a bit scarry when you read some of the horrible things people go through and makes you feel so sorry for them aswell xxxxx

i feel sick ALL the time but its all good signs so im not complaining too much, well my hubby might disagree with that! lol
my tummy is looking very bloated!! i feel,and look pregnant! is that right i wonder, it is my 5th baby and i know everything can grow and stretch sooner the more you have but this is mad! :) might have to start telling people soon before they start asking :)

caz, i hope your ok hunni, get on here as soon as you can and let us know xx

heyy! i was just looking for this thread!
i am so sorry i havent been on, been so busy with being ill in hospital and my house is a tip so my mums been round to help!

well I am feeling tonnes better! ive actually ate today! we went to nandos for tea mmmm!

how r u all girls?

Hi,
sorry i've not been on much my internet is playing up, hope your all ok, i still feel sick constantly but so far no puking, my boobs are also getting really painful when i first take my bra off, they get used to been un-supported after a bit and i can't sleep in a bra so i just have to put up with it.
I've finally been offered a permanent position at work and have been offered a extra shift, i'm going to wait another 2-3 weeks if not more before i make my announcement, its getting hard though to keep quiet especially as i told a close friend who told someone else, who told someone else and so on, i constantly seem to be saying to people i hear you've heard my news please keep it to yourself and def keep it off facebook as i haven't told work yet, its doing my head in, i can't wait till its out in the open.
I finally got to the bottom of my pains, i have a water infection the doc thinks i've had it all along but because i was just finishing a course of antibiotics for my tooth it didn't show on a dipstick test so took a while to show up, at least i know its nothing to worry about baby wise.
Well i hope you've all had a good weekend, i'll try to get back on 2moro depending on the internet xxx

hi berniep, im good thanks. still feeing very sick on and off, i feel i need to constanty eat but at least im craving mainly healthy stuff, fruit, and carrot sticks! lol
how are you feeling? and how is everyone else getting on? xx

Ahhh I wish I was craving healthy things now! Although carrot sticks do sound awesome... xxx

hey girls!
sorry i havent been on, my lifes kinda on hold atm cos ive been feeling so off, i cant wait to get energy bk, my house is a tip and i really cant cope with the sickness and everything else :(
otherhand im nearly 9 weeks omg where has time gone?! hows everyone?
im slightly annoyed im not seeing the midwife till 12th october which means i will be over 12 weeks when i have the scan!
has everyone got dates of 12 week scans?
xxxx

morning all xx hope your all ok today. caz i havent even got my MW appointment through!! do you think i should call them? im 8 weeks now

Ahhh I wish I was craving healthy things now! Although carrot sticks do sound awesome... xxx

:wacko:it didnt last, im on the chocolate, cake, sweets,puddings, infact anything sweet, even considered sugar on my sunday dinner yesterday as the thought of gravy makes me feel ILL :wacko: everyone thinks im strange and hubby is amazed and thinks i shoudnt be craving strange things untill nearer the end. lol :shrug::kiss:

yes maybe give them a ring hun, im shocked at how late mine is!!!
i have a bump already! mainly bloat but i feel like a whale :(

My oh doesn't seem bothered :( I hope he snaps out of it soon, I feel really down... He's sick of me being ill. But what can I do :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->