*Bump Buddies- middle/end of April*

caz, i suffer from heartburn from the word go when im pregnant,infact its how i knew i has preg with my daughter! im getting it alot this time aswell, i find eating late at night makes it worse so im trying to eat with the kids at 5ish instead of waiting for hubby to get in at around 7pm. i too need to eat all the time to stop the sickness! im going to put loads of weight on if im not carefull!

will try and get back on tomorrow after my scan,if hubby doesnt hog the laptop, i dont get a look in at the weekend,he says i have all week to use it while he is at work!!! im sure he thinks i sit here all day and dont do anything else. lol

have a great weekend girls!!!! xx

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Princesspie, good luck with your scan 2moro, i'm sure it will be fine xxx
Caz I've had a bit of heartburn on and off this time, nothing too severe at the moment but i know with the other 2 it got worse as i got bigger xxx
Christy hope your spotting has stopped now, its good thats it brown and not red xxx

Well we've been to see our old neighbours today, we've not seen them for months so it was nice to catch up and even nicer to give them my good news. My stomach is sore today and i've been getting some sharp pains to my left side round about where i'm guessing my ovary is for days now, sometimes the pain is a sudden sharp pain that makes me catch my breath other times its just a niggling pain, should i be worried? i can't really do anything about it now till Monday when docs is open, i'll keep a eye on it over the weekend and see how it goes xxx

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Princesspie, good luck with your scan 2moro, i'm sure it will be fine xxx
Caz I've had a bit of heartburn on and off this time, nothing too severe at the moment but i know with the other 2 it got worse as i got bigger xxx
Christy hope your spotting has stopped now, its good thats it brown and not red xxx

Well we've been to see our old neighbours today, we've not seen them for months so it was nice to catch up and even nicer to give them my good news. My stomach is sore today and i've been getting some sharp pains to my left side round about where i'm guessing my ovary is for days now, sometimes the pain is a sudden sharp pain that makes me catch my breath other times its just a niggling pain, should i be worried? i can't really do anything about it now till Monday when docs is open, i'll keep a eye on it over the weekend and see how it goes xxx

i wouldnt worry to much, prob just your insides,growing and stretching to make way for your bundle of joy :) as long as it doesnt get worse or obviously get any bleeding.

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
I'm having a relaxing day till i have to go to work about half 4, not planning on doing anything, the kids will just have to be happy playing at home today.
Princesspie, hope your scan goes well xxx

hey princesspie! how was ur scan hun? hope u come on soon!
bernie i hope uve had a nice day... what do u work as?hope it flies for u hun if u have any more pains id defo ring out of hours doc hun, hope its eased! its more than likely baby settling in!
im getting horrible pains when coughing/sneezing.. i think i had it with Evie but cant remember!

well ive literally been in all day! so boring, Evie is at her dads, and dp has gone to watch football as he has a season ticket grrr lol i had a nap till 2, and now im just making pasta so exciting lol

hello kellylooloo welcome :)

hi ladies,just got back from the hospital, the lady said it looks like i am 5 weeks, we saw the sac but nothing else. ive got to go back in 10 days, ive got a syst (cant spell,hope you know what i mean!!) on my right ovary and this is prob what caused the bleed last week, im so worried. i had a blood test to check hormone levels and ive got to have another in 2 days to make sure its rising.
its going to be a long 10 days!!!!!
hope your all ok xx welcome kelly xx

the sac was 7mm! tiny! lol, i hope all is ok and he/she is just a bit lazy x

Caz, i work in a fish and chip shop on a Sat and Sun evening, i've only been there a few weeks and am still on trial waiting to find out if job is permanent before announcing my pregnancy, even then i'm going to wait a few more weeks and then say pregnancy was a suprise and i have no idea how far i am till first scan, i know its a little white lie but i don't want them thinking i've been deceiving them all this time. The job is ok paid which we need and isn't too bad although at end of shift we've loads of cleaning which is bloody hard work and my back kills by the end of it, 2nite when i was mopping i felt really sick, i thought i was going to actually puke, don't know how i would have explained that. My pain in my side still comes and goes but isn't anything major so going to see how it goes, like you said though it does hurt to sneeze xx

Hi and welcome Kellylooloo, congrats on your bfp, hope you have a H and H 9 months, the ladies are lovely on here, its nice to have others to chat to in same situation xx

Princesspie, i hope the next 10 days pass quickly the waiting is awful and i hope your next bloods have increased loads, good luck xx

Well i'm shattered after work and i've got the most horrendous tooth ache, i've been waiting since January to have the tooth taken out by sedation (typical nhs waiting list) i finally got a appt to discuss sedation and then got my bfp a few days before appt so i rang them and they said i couldn't have sedation till after baby is born so i was going to make appt with my normal dentist to discuss what we do next but the toothache has beaten me to it, i really want to cry or thump something the pain is that bad, i've rung nhs direct cause i don't think i can wait till after bank hol to see someone just waiting for a call back, i usually take tramadol when pain is this bad but don't think i can while pregnant, i hope they can do something 2moro i can't stand the pain xxx

Finally been seen, had a temp filling and got some antibiotics, never want to have toothache again it was awful.

How are you all? your all very quiet this weekend xxx

Hey girls! Sorry not been on!
Hope ur all okay! I replied on ur other thread princess, don't worry, iknow its hard but it sounds about right for your dates.
Bernie, toothache is the worst thing ever hun, I feel for u so much, hope its eased now.
I'm having more carpet fitted tday, so my bedroom is nearly done :) xxxxx

hi girlies! glad you got sorted berniep, thanks caz, bet your house is as hectic as mine at the moment,we had our stairs carpet fitted on friday, looks great, and also had some new laminate in the hall. do you think its safe for me to helf hubby with painting? i feel usless just sat here.

well im feeling more positive today! just got back from my second blood test and i should get both results tomorrow,i sneeked into boots on the way back and brought another clear blue dig, last weeks said 2-3 weeks and todays says 3+ so that must be good!

im off to raid the fridge,im starving all the time!

Hi all. Sorry I have been missing. I have been feeling HORRIBLE. So nauseous all the time - no throwing up but just sick to my stomach at all times. I also am getting an unbelievable amount of headaches! All I try to do is sleep because then it doesn't bug me. Lol. I called my doctor today to ask if there is anything I can do... But they haven't called me back. The spotting has stopped completely now - thank goodness. I can't eat hardly anything. Everything makes me feel worse. I ate some cheerios today and that wasn't too bad. I may stock up on cereal. Lol. I also am able to eat yogurt with no problems. Hubby wants spaghetti tonight so gonna try to make that. It SOUNDS yummy but I doubt i'll be able to eat it! Anyways. Hope everyone is doing ok. I am going to go lay down again.

Hope you feel better soon Christy, i've been constantly feeling sick and seem to sleep all the time, i'm dreading the kids going back to school on Weds and having to get into a routine. I'm jealous of you new carpets Caz and Princesspie, we are planning on doing as much as poss in house before baby comes, whether we can afford to do house up and buy baby things is another thing lol but i plan to try. Hope your all ok, hope your scan goes well 2moro Caz and i hope you get super results Princesspie xxx

Morning girls, (or evening for Christy hun)
Good luck with getting your blood results back hun princess, I know it will all be okay!
Hope your feeling better soon Christy and you managed to stomach a little food!, I, too have been feeling awful :( sooo sick.
Bernie, I feel for you, I bet its a nightmare doing the school run, I hate it when I'm at work and I have to get up early!
Well I havent slept a wink, I am so scared :( I need to chill out a bit but I just feel like its all gonna come crumbling down on me and there gonna say its not ok :( I should be 6 + 2 today.... so we will see...

Have a nice day girls! xxxx

I'm thinking of you both today Caz and Princess xxx

thank you xx what time is the scan caz? we will be waiting to hear all about it :) im sure all will be fine xx
christykay,sorry your feeling so sick, have you tried fizzy drinks, or fizzy water. that helped me in my last pregancy, and eating ice also helped! :)

Hey girls!
Been for scan :) I'm about 6 weeks and I saw heartbeat flickering away, I go back for another scan on 21st sept, they have been amazing with me!

Attachments

• IMG00350-20100831-1400.jpg
    IMG00350-20100831-1400.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member