*Bump Buddies- middle/end of April*

I'm so pleased for you Caz, i've been coming on and off all day looking for your news xxx

Thanks bernie! That means so much! :) hope princesspie's results are okay :)

HEY everyone!!! Caz your scan is fab aww tiny bean!!! SOrry I've been quiet, been feeling really sick too like christy...I've been sticking to cereal and bread :)
Got a scan at 845 tomorrow, should be 6+6 eek I'm so scared xxx

HEY everyone!!! Caz your scan is fab aww tiny bean!!! SOrry I've been quiet, been feeling really sick too like christy...I've been sticking to cereal and bread :)
Got a scan at 845 tomorrow, should be 6+6 eek I'm so scared xxx

Morning ladies,
How are you all today?
Hope ur scan goes well Happybeany x
I think i may be getting a urine infection or something like that, woke up this morning with a sharp pain in my right hand side low down and was a bit worried, anyway got up and had a wee which was very dark so tok this oppertunity to use my last cb digi that i had been saving for 6 weeks, it came up with my 3+ which i'm excited about but since weeing my back hurts on right hand side low down too. Think i'll go to dr's just to get it checked although they can't give me antibiotics cause i'm already on them for my tooth, so maybe its pointless going? x

hiya everyone!! wow caz your scan pic looks great, i replied to you on your other post, good luck happybeany. bernip, does sound like a water infection to me, does it also hurt low down in your tummy? i would get checked out if you can as it can get very painfull if left, cranberry juice is good, and drink as much water as you can!! a couple of paracetomol wouldnt hurt you either if it gets bed, i know how you feel, i used to get this ALOT, for some reason i havent had it for a few years. (touch wood)

anyway, ive got loads of news! my blood results came back from saturday at 5,900 and mondays came in at over 12,000. so thats good, ive got another scan on monday (6th) although i am a little worried this might still be a little to early to see much.
ive been getting a few headaches and my moods are all over the place, still no major MS, i feel a bit sicky on and off but it goes when i eat, kids go back to school tomorrow, dreading the early mornings!!!

Princess, that is great news about your bloods, i know i've said this on your post in first tri but i am really pleased for you. My 2 went back to school today, i've been sleeping in the past couple of weeks till about half 10 so i was dreading this morning but i was wide awake at 7am before my alarm went off, the house is very quiet now though lol. I hope they can see more on Monday. I went to dr's my urine is clear, he said its prob just stretching but if pain gets worse or i bleed to go back, its like a stabbing pain low down on my right side near my pubic bone and then round the back a constant aching pain so god knows what it is, maybe it is just stretching? hope your all having a good day xxx

hey girls
soo glad about ur results princess!
bernie u really shud go back if the pain gets worse hun, i hope ur okay!
my dd has been at nursery all day today, so im literally in my pjs still as dp took her, i have a week of work, its bliss, gonna kill me going back tho :(
happybeany, i hope ur scans gone okay hunny

ee does sound like a water infection!!!

I already said congrats on your bloods... but wooo fantastical news!

My scan went amazing, everything is right on track... have a 5mm little person with a strong steady heartbeat :D xxx

Really pleased your scan went well Happybeany x

Pain is still there not getting worse but not getting better, will see how it is 2moro x

Hi all! Glad everyone is doing well! I finally got ahold of my doctor and she gave me a prescription for something to help with nausea (zofran) and let me tell you... It Is AMAZING. I feel so much better. I am cleaning house today...which I have neglected for probably 2 weeks now! My house needs it lol. Anyways...off to clean! Later girls.

hope ur okay bernie :( i feel for u, id defo ring bk!
christy, i know what u mean,my house is a tip!!! arghh lol! i did a quick tidy today but feel really weird, nausea is doing my head in now :(

Christy thats good about the tablets, i really need to have a right good house clean but i'll be honest i really can't be bothered at the moment lol x

Caz, pains were like stabbing pains last night and this morning, bad enough to keep me awake but not bad enough to ring nhs direct or go to a+e, so i've been back to dr's and once again was told they think its just stretching but if it gets any worse go back, they said that yesterday, i did go back when it got worse and still got the same answer, i think i'm just nrevous cause we were ttc for so long i'm scared something will go wrong so i'm obsessing with every little thing x

Hello ladies,
How are you all today? i've not done much all day just been watching tv and chilling, got to pick kids up from school in a hour and then we are going to my sister's for tea as its my niece's birthday. Pain seems to have disappeared today so thats good xxx

Hey girls! Sorry not popped on till now.
I feel really down :( the sickness has defo kicked in :( and my other half is really upsetting me! We got talking abot his parents and I've told him before how I'm upset they haven't ever been round here to see the new house, and I told him I don't want to go round to see them anymore. Its not fair, they don't bother coming to see us. I don't think its fair on evie either, it must be confusing for her. James said they will come round when babies born, and I said that's not fair, they've never bothered before. I don't like how they r treating evie differently. Maybe I'm over reacting? But its hurt me :(

Sorry for the rant girls, didn't know who else to talk to :(

You can talk to us anytime Caz thats what we are here for, hope you feel better soon xxx

sorry i havent been on girls, ive spent 2 days in bed!! ive been so poorly, and ike you caz my man is p****** me off :( i started being sick wednesday night and have only just stopped (although i still feel rough) must have been a bug as i also had the runs (sorry tmi) headaches aswell.i called the early pregnancy unit yesterday and was told because i had it coming out both ends i needed to ring my doctor and get a letter to to be addmited onto the ward! well i fell asleep again and when i woke up i felt a little better so i didnt bother. i havent got time to go into hospital, i have 4 kids, a house to look after. hubby wont take time off work for anything!!! he hasnt been very supportive at all, just asked how i am feeling but not really waiting for an answer. think he thought it was best to leave me alone but all you need sometimes is a big fat cuddle to make it all ok! well i feeling better today (so far) and ive managed some toast and fizzy water, and i have a right mess to clean up as the kids have just been allowed to do what they want and the older kids are no help when they are at school (my daughter tries,bless her)
caz, we never see my hubbys family, and my family didnt even meet them untill our wedding 4 weeks ago! we always have to go down there, they never make the effort and im dredding telling them about baby because they wont be exited, just "what you gone and done that for" and its gonna be hard with my step daughter preg aswell!

glad your scan went well happybeany!!
christy, i need those pills!!!! lol. they sound great!
bearniep, if those pains get worse go back! you know your body best, but they do sound like stretching pains to me, i know its hard when things have gone wrong before, you are constanly analizing every ache and pain! i do it all the time :) good to get the kids back to school, ive been lucky so far as my daughter has walked my 8 yr old, and my "baby" doesnt start till monday, cant belive i will have the house to myself, apart from minded kids (im a child mider) but im giving that up soon, finding it very difficult at the moment and its not fair on all the parents when i have to keep ringing to tell them im ill.

sorry, ive wrote an essay!!! lol.not spoken to another human for days so i needed it!!! lol hope your all having a lovely weekend,im off in town now to get some fresh air and get my "baby" his lunch box for big school :( i dont want him to go!!!!!

I totally feel u! All I want is a big cuddle and to be told its going to get better! But instead he fobs me off and he's busy! To make things worse after our little row yesterday! He came back at 12am with his friend!!!!!!! Just what I wanted.

I hope your feeling okay today princesspie! I feel for you! The sickness is making me realy ill now :( I had it bad with dd but I forgot how bad it really was!!

Awww bet its gonna weird with ur son starting school!!! Time flies!! Xxx

Princesspie, sorry you've been feeling so ill i really feel for you, i think all men are the same, they are happy to do the fun part of making a baby but not really interested in the pregancy part, my hubby says it takes too long and bore's him, poor him here i am having a whale of a time. I remember my youngest starting big school his birthday is the end of August so he'd only just turned 4 the week before i hated leaving him all day and cause he was still young he'd comehome shattered and fall straight asleep on the sofa and then still go to bed and straight to sleep at 7pm xxx

Caz, hope your sickness gets better soon, touch wood i've only felt sick not actually been sick so far, i was like this with my 2 boys so i honestly suspect its another boy, but watch this space if i suddenly start puking i'll be getting excited lol xxx

I'm not doing much today till i go to work at 5pm we do loads of cleaning at work on a saturday so i'll need all my energy for then, hope you all have a good weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->