• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump buddies MrsWifey, Babywisher19, Satine51 and others welcome Aug 2011

ahhh thats a lovely text - anything like that would make me cry now :haha:

i know kaths - its going so quickly already

xxx

Still nothing here!! :nope: Im so jealous of you all with your babies! :baby:

Hows things MrsWifey and Jaxblackmore??

Well, i wrote a long old message earlier but obviously forgot and it timed out... :)

Kath, you get enough colostrum to feed the baby, but it's quite thick and hard work for them to get out so they just suck for ages!
When i was in the hospital there were two women on my ward bottle feeding and their babies were just zonked and sleeping straight away... i was an ickle bit envious at 2am but am glad that i have and am perservering.
Get yourself some nipple cream ready. I've got the lansinoh stuff that just keeps your nipples moist so that they dont dry out... mine are a bit scabby...:wacko:
Hubby is being great. He's loving being a daddy and cos he feels bad for me having to be up and down all night, he's doing all the chores and getting me food and drinks. It's great! Think he's realising how much i used to do that he never noticed! :winkwink:

Sending all you bumpies good luck and best wishes! You'll have your little miracles soon :thumbup:
:hugs:

Ahh it's so lovely to read about everyones babies!! Xx

Nothing here, think it's the calm before the storm :) pretty sure I'll be last though xx

Famous last words!! Waters broke at 4am, just waiting for results on bloods xx

Famous last words!! Waters broke at 4am, just waiting for results on bloods xx

Good Luck!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
(though i'm really going to have a strop soon if nothing happens with me :wacko:)

Why did they do bloods?

Hope things start moving soon for you xx

wow, good luck Jax :thumbup:

Aw Kath, i really feel for you, i was so impatient but had him at 39+4. Not much longer hun, i know that's no consolation though... :hugs:

Couldnt resist another photo! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2106.jpg
    IMG_2106.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2

Aw Kath, i really feel for you, i was so impatient but had him at 39+4. Not much longer hun, i know that's no consolation though... :hugs:

Couldnt resist another photo! :cloud9:

aww Lilli you are just rubbing it in!!! only joking lol he is gorgeous.. look at his little chunky arms... :cloud9:
I am really getting impatient now!!!!

Hows things Jax?? - any news??? and Mrswifey? you have gone quiet too - pleeease dont leave me here all alone! :haha:

So beautiful Lilli!!! :happydance:

Good luck Jax!! Keep us updated, how exciting! :happydance:

Hope you're doing alright Kaths!! Your turn next! Come on little one! :happydance: x

:

aww Lilli you are just rubbing it in!!! only joking lol he is gorgeous.. look at his little chunky arms... :cloud9:
I am really getting impatient now!!!!

Hows things Jax?? - any news??? and Mrswifey? you have gone quiet too - pleeease dont leave me here all alone! :haha:

Aw, i'm sorry hun :)
i know, podgy little arms, so squishy! just want to kiss him all the time! :cloud9:

Don't worry kaths, I'm still living in preggo-land!! Just been out and about over the weekend and not had a chance to get online. Still no twinges but baby's been quite wriggly today and been feeling it moving quite low so I'm hoping it's baby trying to wriggle it's way out, lol!

Jax, I hope your bloods turn out ok and if it is your turn then Good Luck :flower:

Adrian looks gorgeous Lilli, so cute! How are you getting on with being a mummy?

My tickers say I have 1 day to go, do you think I can sue lillypie and thebump.com if baby isn't here by end of tomorrow!

My tickers say I have 1 day to go, do you think I can sue lillypie and thebump.com if baby isn't here by end of tomorrow!

yes!! definitely lol

Happy due date MrsWifey - weird feeling thinking we've finally got here... one day to go for me!!

Hi ladies!

So there was me thinking I still had weeks and Thomas John arrived 4pm on Sunday!

I has high bp when I went in so they took the bloods to check for pre-eclampsia. It was just the shock however!! At 9am my cervix was closed so I got booked for an induction the next day. Went home and contractions came on really quick, by 12 I wanted to go back and at 1pm when I was examined I was 5cm!! I went straight into the pool and the last 5cm went super quick (thank god for gas and air!!) and out he came at 4pm. Hadn't planned a water birth but I can't imagine what it would be like without?!!

8lb,12oz so a good size! Will put pic up soon!

Hope your not waiting too long MrsWifey and kaths! And when it does hope it all goes well :)

Xxx

Hi ladies!

So there was me thinking I still had weeks and Thomas John arrived 4pm on Sunday!

I has high bp when I went in so they took the bloods to check for pre-eclampsia. It was just the shock however!! At 9am my cervix was closed so I got booked for an induction the next day. Went home and contractions came on really quick, by 12 I wanted to go back and at 1pm when I was examined I was 5cm!! I went straight into the pool and the last 5cm went super quick (thank god for gas and air!!) and out he came at 4pm. Hadn't planned a water birth but I can't imagine what it would be like without?!!

8lb,12oz so a good size! Will put pic up soon!

Hope your not waiting too long MrsWifey and kaths! And when it does hope it all goes well :)

Xxx

WOW congratulations that was really quick!! :happydance::happydance:
Im thinking about a waterbirth too - it sounds so much nicer but will see when I get there...
8lb 12 is really big considering you were early - good job you didnt go much longer!!
Ok so just me and MrsW to go!!!! eeek - due date tomorrow!

Hopefully your little man won't have you waiting much longer :)

Enjoy the last bits of your pregnancy! Xx

Congratulations Jax, that was quick! i still need to post my birth story and pictures. Sorry I haven't been in touch, but things took the wrong turn for me since last week. I have been battling bleeding nipples which soon developed into mastitis and I am in agony. I've been in bed with fever and on antibiotics for rhe last few days. Amelie is doing very well though, which is the most important thing. She's only lost 100 grams in the first week. Good luck mrsWifey and Kaths, not long now till we hear your news!

Congratulations Jax, sounds like it all went really well. I'm hoping for a water birth but they've only got 2 pools at Lister so not getting my hopes up too much.

Kaths, happy due date to you! Just you and me now... bring it on, lol!

Satine, sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time, I hope you feel better soon and that you're being well looked after by everyone! x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->