• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Congrats angie just seen fb he is gorgeous xxx

Hi girls.... quick update. Zachary Darrin arrived at 12:46pm. He is 7 pounds 1 ounce and 18 inches long. He is perfect... no troubles at all... and he is very very VERY mellow and barely cries. We will see if that changes. I will post pics and my story in the morn when I can get on my laptop. For now I'm going back to sleep. Thanks so much for Your support. It means a lot to me!!

I'm so in love with my little guy!

Oh this is the sucky part about not knowing each other in real life.. I would love to give you a real hug! I am so happy for you Angie. Blessings to both of you. May you be both be surrounded by a protective bubble of light and love all the days of your life - same to all us! Much love xxx

Congratulations Angie - can't wait to see a photo. Well done - you did it! I hope you're feeling good too xx

Angie - massive, massive congratulations! So pleased to hear he's here safe and sound. The photo on FB is gorgeous. Hope you're feeling more yourself now, although I'm sure you're knackered!
Lots and lots of love x x x

CONGRATULATIONS Angie :happydance: - and what a great weight too. Glad to hear you're both doing well!!! Like Kara says, it's sucks we can't all come and give you a big hug right now!!! Sending you a big transatlantic cyber hug instead :hugs:

Now I'm off to check out the pics on fb!!

I have been unable to get on bnb for the last couple of days! Huge congrats to you Angie...saw on facebook and he is just beautiful! xxx

In terms of symptoms, ive been getting the sharp pains for days now. Bump has defo dropped over night too but i know this does not necessarily mean baby will be on the way soon. I have the hospital on monday so at least i will now how baby is laying i would love to go into labour naturally before hand and even better if she had turned too! Really dont want to end up with an emergency c-section. Roll on monday!

Hope everyone is well and hope you all have lovely weekends. Im thinking of starting a group on facebook for us...i know i mentioned it before will try and sort it over the weekend. Much easier to keep up on there and i have been so frustrated not being able to get on here! xxx

Good idea Pink!

Oh Angie I haven't got you as a FB friend please will you add me next time you're on so I can see Zachary too? Xxx

C'mon I deserve an early baby! Lol

Hi Again Everyone!!! I know its been months!!! But I wanted to come back so I could hear all the awesome Pumpkin Bumper news! And CONGRATS ANGIE!!!!

So sorry its taken so long to update, its a little hectic with visitors and nurses and pain... ugh:wacko:... but here are a couple pics!!

I'm feeling sooooooo much better, i would take recovery pain over that last month any day!! thanks for all your support and hugs!! it means so much to me!:flower:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af179/Cammies/2011-10-14104248.jpg
:baby:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af179/Cammies/zack2.jpg
:cloud9:

What hospital are you in Angie? I am coming over there to EAT HIM! He is absolutely gorgeous! Really happy for you :hugs:

Angie he is sooooo gorgeous! What a little sweetheart! Well done honey! Look what a little cracker you made!! Hope you're recovering sweetheart and taking it easy. Much love xx

Hi Dr M. Good to hear from you. Hope all's ok with you?

Hi everyone else! I am sooo tired all the time and whenever I try and do anything I feel a bit dizzy and nauseous. It's really annoying! I've got things to do! Grrr! I'm in bed now with a slight headache. Nothing terrible just very frustrating. Clearly, I am not getting enough chocolate! ;-)

Thanks ladies, I'm so in love with the little guy... he makes it all worth it.

Soon we will all have our little ones! Its so exciting! I keep thinking back to when we were all anxious to get out of 1st tri and then past 24 weeks. And now its time!!

I told my hubby, Zack is such a good baby he almost... ALMOST makes me think I'd be willing to do it again so he has a close sibling LOL.

I'm gonna feed the munchkin now.... nothing wrong with his appetite lol

Kara I would love to add you as a Facebook friend, how do I find you?

ive been missing for a few days as ive been so stressed out and barely getting any sleep.. thought id pop in today and WOW amazing news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Angieeee i am so happy for you and little Zachary looks gorgeous !!!! xxx you must be over the moon.. i cant stop looking at his picture. xxx Bless him xx hope you recover soon and get some nice sleep xxx well done you !

Darling, yay for baby turning !! xx

AFM, nothing much to report, Gemma gained some weight so is 2.63 kg now, so thats good, apart from that, ive been having sleepless nights and am a right mess !

Leeze, pielette, pink, waitress, mrs turner,Krissi, hope youre all doing well, big :hugs: to all of you !! will update more when i can x

Hi,
I have been gone for AGES and have missed loads!

Angie - congrats to you, Zach is adorable!!! You must be so happy.

Can't be long for everyone else now!
I'm 39 weeks and 2 days and am getting to the point where i just want the baby to arrive (although at other points i am terrified of the baby arriving!)
I have been getting period type pains in the middle of the night which last until i get up to use the bathroom so they are annoying as i can't sleep. But apart from that all is well.
I hope you ladies are all doing well.
Emma - seriously impressed you are still hitting the gym!!!

Thanks ladies, I'm so in love with the little guy... he makes it all worth it.

Soon we will all have our little ones! Its so exciting! I keep thinking back to when we were all anxious to get out of 1st tri and then past 24 weeks. And now its time!!

I told my hubby, Zack is such a good baby he almost... ALMOST makes me think I'd be willing to do it again so he has a close sibling LOL.

I'm gonna feed the munchkin now.... nothing wrong with his appetite lol

Kara I would love to add you as a Facebook friend, how do I find you?

I'm friends with Emma and Leeze and Vanessa and Krissi (eek I've missed a few out..!) on FB and my surname is Bryan so I should be easy to find now. My privacy settings are pretty fierce bc I've had a lot of problems with my family and I attract psychos! Lol xxx

Hi Girls,

hope everyone is well....

So I am entering my 40th week - how did that happen?!! I can't believe my due date is almost here. In fact, the NHS scan I had at 12 weeks said my due date should be today but other scans put it back again. It iS in the back of my mind though!! I was in the gym this mornign and did a long walk this afternoon and have been having major tightenings but absolutely zip going on in my knickers so I don't think the baby is coming today - or any day soon!!

Anyone else doing any of the following?

Changing their bedding wondering if this will be the last time before the baby comes?
Buying milk/cheese, looking at the date and wondering if that will be before the baby comes?
Cooking a meal and wondering whether you will have it again before the baby comes?
Thinking way too long about every bowel movement and wondering if this will be the last one before the baby comes?
Peeing 3 times an hour some hours? Today, we walked for 2 hours and I squatted behind hedges 6 times - all proper pees too, none of this trickle rubbish. Its driving me nuts!

So basically, I'm just WAITING FOR THE BABY TO COME!!!!!:baby::dohh::growlmad::coffee::winkwink::happydance:

Angie, your little guy is so gorgeous! Really glad to hear he's settled so well too!
God Emma I'm the same. Yesterday I had lots of tightenings going on too but absolutely zip came of it. I'm also getting shooting pains through my 'bits'. I was so positive he was going to be early and now I'm starting to suspect that that really was wishful thinking :nope: According to the midwife on Friday he was 4/5ths engaged which just isn't enough and I don't think he's dropped any further. Argh! Before being pregnant I had no idea how uncomfortable it would be in the final stretch. Maybe it's nature's way of making us want to be in labour :haha:
Well I had a nice weekend, we bought a new car! We bought a Toyota Prius and it's so lovely, I've been driving for five years and have only ever had the same car, a Toyota Yaris, so it's going to be a bit different for me! We collect it on Sunday, if the little man hasn't made an appearance by then (by God I hope he will have done); otherwise I'll be sending Dave to pick it up with my dad.

I've got my new NCT friends coming round at half 11 this morning which I'm really looking forward to :flower: It was difficult trying to fit it in before any of us popped but we've managed it. The first due date in our group is 20th October but no sign of baby yet. The sofa's going to be taken a real strain :haha:

How is everyone doing? Good call on the FB group by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->