Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

I love the banner, but I need tech help to make it work. Maybe its bc Im on a Mac?

I can't get mine to work either and I'm on my iPhone. Oh! No fair! I want one too. :-(

Here's the link again
https://www.mybannermaker.com/proce...CMzciO3M6MTA6Im92ZXJsYXlhbXQiO3M6MToiMCI7fQ==

I can't figure out why it isn't working "9babies" got it to work for her, how did you do it 9babies? all I can do is keep giving you the link, it works when i click on the link. I think there's just only a certain amount of time that it is there because it's a free thing, it doesn't get saved there for a long time, I keep having to redo the whole banner in order to get the code again. :shrug:

[

Can I join too??? My EDD should be nov 3rd but hoping for a Halloween baby. I just got my BFP this morning and goinf to the doctor on Thursday to confirm. I did 3 tests so I'm feeling pretty confident. So excited but trying to stay cool until it is confirmed.

Jen/31/no kids/married/long island ny/school social worker

I am really hoping this sticks. I am not cramping or anything but everytime I get a twinge I freak out!!

how is everyone doing?

Here's the link again
https://www.mybannermaker.com/proce...CMzciO3M6MTA6Im92ZXJsYXlhbXQiO3M6MToiMCI7fQ==

I can't figure out why it isn't working "9babies" got it to work for her, how did you do it 9babies? all I can do is keep giving you the link, it works when i click on the link. I think there's just only a certain amount of time that it is there because it's a free thing, it doesn't get saved there for a long time, I keep having to redo the whole banner in order to get the code again. :shrug:

[

I just clicked on the link you gave me. and then I just put the code they showed in my signature.

mine doesn't have the full picture on it so i'm going to try to save the pic then upload it that way

oh - I can't get it to work properly and need to go to work now so will try again later! have a great day everyone! Is anyone else having trouble sleeping, btw - I've slept for about 5 hours each night for the last 3 nights. This morning I woke up at 5.30 really needing to pee then I was too excited to go back to sleep!!! :haha:

hey everyone, can i join please going on lmp im due 31st October aswell x

Hi Pink Sparkle! Welcome and to everyone who has recently joined us!

Morning everyone!

Feeling super bloated today, and am so uncomfortable as its making my trousers all tight! Im not really getting an ms yet, just occassional waves of queasyness, but I am peeing a lot!!!!

How is everyone else feeling?

Sx

I'm feeling tired but my dd has a cold and keeps waking me at 4am which doesn't help and I have my cold symptoms again. I felt very sore around my uterus yesterday. I'm pretty bloated too but that may have something to do with the fact that I can't stop eating!! lol. I'm actually hoping my morning sickness kicks in to stop me gaining anh more weight!! How's everyone else?

I have been feeling bloated too. Ugh. I only have been feeling quessy if I don't eat. I am starting to get constipated and gasy. Ugh.

thanks for the welcome Darling,

jane/28-28 next week/2kids/married/stay at home mum

Im 4 wks +2 going on own dates, havent been the drs yet...havent even booked an appointment. Have been peeing on sticks every day just to make sure im still pregnant lol! Did a digi test on sunday and meant to take a pic which i could have used as avatar..got another but waiting for next week so it says further than 1-2 weeks. I didnt feel pregnant during last pregnancys but feel sooooo pregnant this time round. i feel really bloated...bad tummy ache...lots of cramps...tender from the waste down especially my legs too. No sickness but already craving meat which i did with ds and also gone off tea....yuk ...feel sick thinking of it!

Everyone seems so lovely on this thread, have had a read through previous posts but minds a blur...look forward to sharing the next 8 months with you all...love the banner will have a got at adding it...im new to b&b so a bit unsure what im doing.

xxx

Yeah it's just not sexy is it. I was looking at Isabella Oliver maternity yesterday. You really have to be a pregnant supermodel I think lol. I thought to myself.. hmm.. Im not sure that's going to look quite as good on me. The disturbing thing is the models on the site all are about 6 months pregnant and i dont even have a bump yet! Lol. It's incredible how even when we're heavily pregnant there's still enormous pressure to look desirable. I find it irritating actually. (Course if I was 6ft and drop dead gorgeous I wouldnt mind in the slightest lol).

I know how you feel darling. I am not going to look that great pregnant. LOL

at least not enough to be a model.

Pink Sparkle I only joined last month. It doesn't matter. I'm same. Due 31st Oct (going by lmp) haven't seen a doc yet. Seeing mw on 24th March. I have two children and I'm a full-time mother (or I prefer 'domestic co-ordinator!' ;-)) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->