• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bump Buddies Needed!!

Hi i'm due on Feb 5th so not too far off from your d-date

I'm due same date as you!

Mummy-to-be-87, I got your friend request just there!!!! Thanks for that! I didn't know you could do that! x:hugs: x

:hi: I only figured it out not so long ago neither, now Im adding mostly everyone around the same due date :happydance: February babies :happydance:

If you click on the persons name and go down to add to your contact list they get a friend request :flower:

How is things going for you?

Baby is having a quiet day, so I can relate to what you said earlier about fewer movements. Why is that? I keep hearing they should have a pattern, but one day she is up 24 hours and then the next its all very subtle movements, few and far between. Ahhhhh the worry!

Good on you for posting the thread, we can keep each other updated! :flower: xx

I have no idea why our babies like to make us worry, yesterday my LO was moving about so much I wanted him/her to go to sleep :haha: have you chosen a baby name yet?

I just felt so lost when I moved over to the third trimester that I couldnt find anyone at my stage, most women were in the final weeks and dealing with a completely different kettle of fish :haha: so now I have a group where everyone is around the same stage and we can help each other out :flower:

Yeah that's what I posted when I came to third. Is anyone is my stage??? Or does anyone remember being at my stage - everyone is giving birth over here, funnily enough! It will be us soon though.

I've got a few names, but we are really struggling tbh, I always thought this would be so easy, but now that I'm here, nothing seems right for my girl. I think I will need to see her first!

You got any names? x

I know how you feel about picking baby names...its soo hard, and its a big responsibility naming a child there is so many things you need to remember like what the initials spell out, if it will get the child bullied etc but when I was in my second trimester and everyone had names on their signature I decided enough was enough and made my OH sit down until we got a name, so we chose Delilah as my OH liked Lilah so I added the ''Del'' and the ''h'' :haha: until I read that Delilah is a betrayer in the bible :haha: in the end we have chose Elliane Louise for a girl and Lucas Lewis for a boy :baby:

You are lucky you got to find out what you are having, my baby was stubborn and kept its knees crossed at the 20 week scan, I have to wait to the 30 week scan :haha:

Is this your first little bundle?

I was so excited today when more than one person at work stated I look quite pregnant today! Boy, I also felt it too! I was trying to keep up with a nurse as we were going to talk to a doctor...i tried so hard to keep up with her! I finally said out loud...'I used to be able to walk as fast as you!'...hehe...I don't think she heard me. Have you all noticed your bumps getting bigger, your llittle one's kicks getting more dull and higher up, or has anyone told you all that you are showing up quite nicely now?

Only 13 or so weeks for us! (if due on Feb. 15th)

I was so excited today when more than one person at work stated I look quite pregnant today! Boy, I also felt it too! I was trying to keep up with a nurse as we were going to talk to a doctor...i tried so hard to keep up with her! I finally said out loud...'I used to be able to walk as fast as you!'...hehe...I don't think she heard me. Have you all noticed your bumps getting bigger, your llittle one's kicks getting more dull and higher up, or has anyone told you all that you are showing up quite nicely now?

Only 13 or so weeks for us! (if due on Feb. 15th)

:hi:

That's brilliant that your pregnancy is noticeable more now, Im still waiting on my bump to properly arrive, I was worried that I look too small for how far on I am :haha: cool you're a nurse, Im sure you are exhausted though when you finish your shift :flower:

I noticed my baby has changed position and is kicking up high now about three inches above my belly button and I love every moment, he/she is kicking now, he/she maybe hears all the cheers from children in need :haha:

Its scary how the time is flying in, just think in February we will have little :baby: in our arms :happydance:

I noticed you are hoping for a home birth!! Go you...Im way too nervous to have mine at home though it would be perfect, is this your first baby?

Yes, my first. As I am having a waterbirth I get both my midwife who has supported me throughout my pregnancy and a second midwife there throughout my whole labour. I am really lucky in that I live round the corner from the hospital so it makes more sense (in case of complication) than going to the midwife birth centre which is 20 mins away!

I am hoping to get the go ahead to book in at my 31 week appointment providing my bloods, urine and bp etc are normal :happydance:

Will be amazing if it all goes to plan as we can all cuddle up after and daddy doesn't get kicked out.....we kick the midwives out lol!

I was wondering about my bump too, until today. :) If I remember correctly, this is your first baby? I think we'll look smaller this time, and I think it also depends on how the baby is laying...

I am actually a social worker and follow the medical staff around asking loads of questions. :winkwink: I give credit to all the expecting mothers who work long shifts and are on their feet a long time. I am quite lucky that a lot of my work consists of sitting and talking, or working on the computer filling in forms and documentation.

I noticed you are hoping for a home birth!! Go you...Im way too nervous to have mine at home though it would be perfect, is this your first baby?

Yes, my first. As I am having a waterbirth I get both my midwife who has supported me throughout my pregnancy and a second midwife there throughout my whole labour. I am really lucky in that I live round the corner from the hospital so it makes more sense (in case of complication) than going to the midwife birth centre which is 20 mins away!

I am hoping to get the go ahead to book in at my 31 week appointment providing my bloods, urine and bp etc are normal :happydance:

Will be amazing if it all goes to plan as we can all cuddle up after and daddy doesn't get kicked out.....we kick the midwives out lol!

It would be brilliant just giving birth and lying in your own surroundings, nice and peaceful with no medics about telling you that you have to be up at 6-7am, just kick the midwives out :haha:

I now have decided to go to hospital, but Im not sure, I just get different moods about it, prob be best going to hospital for me :haha:

I was wondering about my bump too, until today. :) If I remember correctly, this is your first baby? I think we'll look smaller this time, and I think it also depends on how the baby is laying...

I am actually a social worker and follow the medical staff around asking loads of questions. :winkwink: I give credit to all the expecting mothers who work long shifts and are on their feet a long time. I am quite lucky that a lot of my work consists of sitting and talking, or working on the computer filling in forms and documentation.

yes this is baby number one :happydance: is this your first baby too?

I have to congratulate you on your job though, long shifts on your feet, when is your maternity leave? I start mine next week though I have been on the sick since I was 16 weeks due to pelvic plates separating and agonising back ache :nope:

How are you feeling tonight? :flower:

Oh yay! There are three of us now due on the 15th! How are you doing?

Yay! I'm doing great thanks, overall i've had a pretty good pregnancy so far. No sickness, just really extreme tiredness. What about you? X

I'm due on the 12th. Do you find everyone mentioning having a valentine's baby?

I know how you feel about picking baby names...its soo hard, and its a big responsibility naming a child there is so many things you need to remember like what the initials spell out, if it will get the child bullied etc but when I was in my second trimester and everyone had names on their signature I decided enough was enough and made my OH sit down until we got a name, so we chose Delilah as my OH liked Lilah so I added the ''Del'' and the ''h'' :haha: until I read that Delilah is a betrayer in the bible :haha: in the end we have chose Elliane Louise for a girl and Lucas Lewis for a boy :baby:

You are lucky you got to find out what you are having, my baby was stubborn and kept its knees crossed at the 20 week scan, I have to wait to the 30 week scan :haha:

Deliliah is a great name though! I really like Elliane too though, lovely choices!

Yip this is my first little baby, no other children, just a doggy and sadly a couple of failed pregnancies, always in my heart. That's what makes this girl so special to me, I just can't wait to meet her xxx

Deliliah is a great name though! I really like Elliane too though, lovely choices!

Yip this is my first little baby, no other children, just a doggy and sadly a couple of failed pregnancies, always in my heart. That's what makes this girl so special to me, I just can't wait to meet her xxx

Aww Im sorry about your previous losses :nope: they will always be with you!!

It wont be long until she is here in your arms :baby:

How have you been feeling today? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"