• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bump Buddies Needed!!

I tried to make it to both my glucose tolerance tests but I had no way up to my hospital and the earliest transport was half 3 in the afternoon and the nurses wanted me up at 9 at the latest so I had to cancel, I see my doctor for my 28 week check up tomorrow so I am going to say to her about it, it makes me worry as I realise I have no way to the hospital for the birth neither...do you think they will send an ambulance? I cannot wait to hear my babys heartbeat tomorrow, and hopefully the baby has moved out of breech :haha: is anyone else feeling extremely exhausted this week? :flower:

I have my glucose test this week. In the states at 26-28 weeks all pregnant woman have the glucose test, depending on how that turns out they may send for a more involved glucose test. Hoping that Im fine _- I haven't gained like crazy and when they dip my urine there is not even a trace of glucose. I haven't had my blood drawn since early on but I think if they did draw it I would need an iron tablet - I look a little anemic!
I had a 3D sono of my peanut yesterday - didn't go so well because I learned I have an anterior placenta and my peanut had her face snuggled right into my placenta - like she is using it as a pillow! They told me to drink a LOT of water everyday and Im going back to see if it helps.

Well ladies only another 11 weeks till EDD!!

Although starting to panic ever so slightly as i've been very laid back during pregnancy and havent really bought anything!! Apart from my pram!! Actually have no idea where to start!!

Momtake1 I hope everything works out, xx

I tried to make it to both my glucose tolerance tests but I had no way up to my hospital and the earliest transport was half 3 in the afternoon and the nurses wanted me up at 9 at the latest so I had to cancel, I see my doctor for my 28 week check up tomorrow so I am going to say to her about it, it makes me worry as I realise I have no way to the hospital for the birth neither...do you think they will send an ambulance? I cannot wait to hear my babys heartbeat tomorrow, and hopefully the baby has moved out of breech :haha: is anyone else feeling extremely exhausted this week? :flower:

I always run into the same trouble too.. my OH has swapped working days with someone to take me for the Glucose Tolerance Test. And since he works nights sometimes and his workplace is an hour and a half at the best of times, I'm scared of what will happen if I go into labor suddenly. But the hospital has made it clear, unless and until the baby is starting to come out and I am pushing, an ambulance is NOT an option :( As a first time mom, I'm really unsure of what symptoms to expect or how to deal with it *gulp*

P.S. how did you find out so early about the babe being breech? Scan?

I had my antenatal appointment this morning, the baby is sadly still in the breech position :( she said I have another 5-6 weeks to try and get the baby to turn, she gave me exercises to do 4 times a day where I kneel on my knees with my arms down low and my bum in the air :haha: the doctor done a feel test to find out if the baby is breech...but I honestly feel the baby kicking me up at my chest but I have been told thats the baby head butting me :haha: I have a scan on the 30th I hope he/she has moved!! The babys heart beat was 150 its soo sweet :) but I also found out I have a urine infection, something to do with white cells in the urine so now Im worried about that...I worry about everything :haha: I have to get my blood glucose test at my treatment room which is good, and my doctor said I can ring an ambulance if Im really really stuck and I might end up waiting 3 hours!! The baby could be born at home by that stage :haha: Just giving you all an update! :flower:

I hope the excercises work! I've heard some ladies say the leaning on all fours turned their babies pretty near full term and you still have a few weeks, hun! Don't worry, I hope it works :hugs: Lots of good wishes your way!!! :)

Urgh @ the ambulance taking 3 hours ...you might as well call a friend in the next county and ask them to drive you - will probably get to the hospital quicker! :dohh:

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I have the worst toothache in the world right now :( but it is distracting me from my terrible heartburn!!

Hope all is well!! xx

i have a naughty breech boy - but he seems to be very comfy where he is - really hope he moves!!!

eww heartburn is terrible but so is toothache, i hope you feel better soon :flower:

I really hope your breech baby moves soon, same as mine, I have a scan on wednesday and an anti d injection so i hope the baby has moved out of breech but probably not :haha:

has anyone still got a small bump? or an overly big bump? im worried mine is too small...pics would be a plus :flower:

Hi! I'm due 10th of February. I can't believe there are only 11 weeks left! (Assuming Jaycie is born by her due date). Every bit of this pregnancy was a breeze for me, no morning sickness or heartburn... But I'm paying for it now with intense backaches. My bump seems to have doubled in size this month, and I feel enormous already. I am really curious to see how much bigger it gets. Just curious- is anyone else getting really bad backaches recently? How do you alieviate the pain? There doesn't seem to be any relief no matter what I do.

Hi! I'm due 10th of February. I can't believe there are only 11 weeks left! (Assuming Jaycie is born by her due date). Every bit of this pregnancy was a breeze for me, no morning sickness or heartburn... But I'm paying for it now with intense backaches. My bump seems to have doubled in size this month, and I feel enormous already. I am really curious to see how much bigger it gets. Just curious- is anyone else getting really bad backaches recently? How do you alieviate the pain? There doesn't seem to be any relief no matter what I do.

My LO is very low and I have been suffering backaches since like week 20! I agree that it seems like NOTHING makes it better. I use the heating pad which makes me more comfortable but as soon as I am up and moving again its sore. Im lucky enough to have a massage therapist in the family who is giving me pre-natal massages evrey two weeks - this helps a bit but not as much as I need it to. I am going to make an appointment with my chiro and see if it helps. Oye - the pain! HOpe you feel better!!

Hi Mummy_to_be87 this is my bump with baby number 5 at uhmmmmmmm 29 weeks

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390462_10150491024557673_530802672_10261831_2094091991_n.jpg

i feel mahoosive!!!

Hi Mummy_to_be87 this is my bump with baby number 5 at uhmmmmmmm 29 weeks

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390462_10150491024557673_530802672_10261831_2094091991_n.jpg

i feel mahoosive!!!

wow you look fantastic :flower: do you still feel as nervous with your baby number 5 as you did with baby number 1? :flower:

:flower: Im also due the 10th Feb :happydance: and have had no morning sickness or tiredness in the first trimester :happydance: I have been getting more backache and nothing helps apart from lying down...my bump has started to really sprout these past few days and Im excited, I hope I get really, really big :happydance: I hope your backache eases a bit for you soon x

wow you look fantastic :flower: do you still feel as nervous with your baby number 5 as you did with baby number 1? :flower:

i do, its been 6 years since ihad my youngest and my eldest is 12 so i feel really nervous and a bit - OMG everything has changed...

but all in all i think i am just more chilled, it might be cos i am older...my eldest i had at 20 and i was such a stress head!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"