• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bump Buddies Needed!!

Hey :) can i join this? I am due the 3rd February. Having a little girl x

i am due on feb 14th valentines day!! :) getting very excited not long now and it will be our turn!!!

Having a little girl mummy to be, i was so convinced i was having a boy tho!! What about yourself?

Is this your 1st baby? This is my 1st baby and as time goes on i'm getting a tad on the scared side that in a few months this little person is gonna be relying on me!!

xx

im due on 13th of feb, nervous, scared, excited, anxious lol

Hey yes please join the more the merrier :D

Yes this is my first baby but I have no idea what Im having, my baby had its legs crossed at the 20 week scan...only 2 weeks to go until I find out fingers crossed!!

I think Im having a girl too, my mum says when the baby squirms rather than kicks its a girl so Im hoping :D though Id love a wee boy too :hugs:

How has everyone been feeling today? :flower:

Hey, for the early Feb crew there is a full moon on the 7th! That would mean I would only be one day overdue which would be great (if she hasn't arrived already by then.)

*employs bucket loads of wishful thinking* :haha:

I'm due on the 12th. Do you find everyone mentioning having a valentine's baby?

Welcome :happydance:

I havent found anyone saying that to me, but my birthday is on the 13th so everyone has been saying it will come on my birthday but I think he/she will finally arrive on the 16th for some strange reason :haha:

Funny that. Loads of people reckon I'm going to have a girl. I had been thinking it was a boy for ages - but now not so sure.

I don't think the baby will be on time - might be early (unlike me and my OH!!):D

Great to see so many Feb people.

Hey, for the early Feb crew there is a full moon on the 7th! That would mean I would only be one day overdue which would be great (if she hasn't arrived already by then.)

*employs bucket loads of wishful thinking* :haha:

Yep! Im due the 3rd and i have predicted she will be born on the 8th after i go into labour on the night of the full moon (7th)

Hey yes please join the more the merrier :D

Yes this is my first baby but I have no idea what Im having, my baby had its legs crossed at the 20 week scan...only 2 weeks to go until I find out fingers crossed!!

I think Im having a girl too, my mum says when the baby squirms rather than kicks its a girl so Im hoping :D though Id love a wee boy too :hugs:

How has everyone been feeling today? :flower:

Im feeling good! Im exhausted but physically I feel good. Hope you are feeling well!!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow I see the midwife for my 28th week check up! I'll be relieved after I speak with her as yesterday I noticed some discharge...although I'm sure everything is ok, its will be good to get it confirmed. :)

I've been reading that some ladies have had difficulty getting appointments to see the midwife... how are you all doing regarding appointments? And everything is ok?

I'm so excited! Tomorrow I see the midwife for my 28th week check up! I'll be relieved after I speak with her as yesterday I noticed some discharge...although I'm sure everything is ok, its will be good to get it confirmed. :)

I've been reading that some ladies have had difficulty getting appointments to see the midwife... how are you all doing regarding appointments? And everything is ok?

In SA it's not 'standard practice' to have a midwife. Although some women do. We usually see a gyno or Ob/Gyn. So we have to pay for consultation everytime. And we go about every 4 to 5 weeks.

I LOVE seeing LO. It's amazing :cloud9:

Up until a week ago i was only sleeping a couple of hours a night, now i'm sleeping all the time!! Felt little hiccups for the 1st time this morning!!

Mummy to be my little lady had her back to us at our 20 week scan so only found out we were having a girl about 3 weeks ago at our 3d scan!!

xx

I see my midwife next week for the 28th week plus Glucose Tolerance Test next week... When I booked this appointment on my first scan, they couldn't even find dates to fit us in because the mid-wife's appointment book was so full! But then again, its because I made my appointment at the clinic my mid-wife group has near my home three times a week ... ergo, places are limited. I've heard anyone can walk into the hospital and make an appointment to be tested there at short notice. So, I guess there's only a problem with appointments if you want it in the place of your choice, at the time of your choice!

Congratulations ACK0110! Those hiccups make me chuckle every time because they're so cute! :D I'm sure I look like a right idiot walking on the footpath and smiling to myself, LoL

I had my 28 weeks mw appointment last week but didnt get a glucose test, i thought this appointment was when we had that!

xx

I just had my 28 week appointment but there was no mention of a glucose test...they did check my urine, and nothing was said, so I guess it is ok? i was further informed that our little girl is most likely laying back to back, which could result in a more painful labor. The midwife said there is time for the little one to face the other way....I really hope she does turn!

I asked my midwife at my 28 week appointment if she could feel what position our little lady was lying she said she couldn't but I've had a look thru my notes and it says breech in them.

Has anyone else been prescribed iron tablets due to low iron in their blood?

Xx

Mine made me take a glucose test appointment but I guess that's because both my parents are diabetic and of Sout Asian descent? She told me that descent has a higher tendency towards diabetes so I thought no harm in getting tested though my blood sugar has been normal in all my appointments :)

No iron tablets for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"