• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bump Buddies Needed!!

I'm due on the 12th. Do you find everyone mentioning having a valentine's baby?

Welcome :happydance:

I havent found anyone saying that to me, but my birthday is on the 13th so everyone has been saying it will come on my birthday but I think he/she will finally arrive on the 16th for some strange reason :haha:

Feeling good today.

I'm finding I'm getting tired!!!! Are you? x

Feeling good today.

I'm finding I'm getting tired!!!! Are you? x

I have been feeling good today as well, my baby has been moving a lot today which is reassuring as yesterday he/she was having a real quiet day and I was worried...the things we worry about! :flower:

[/QUOTE]yes this is baby number one :happydance: is this your first baby too?

I have to congratulate you on your job though, long shifts on your feet, when is your maternity leave? I start mine next week though I have been on the sick since I was 16 weeks due to pelvic plates separating and agonising back ache :nope:

How are you feeling tonight?
:flower:[/QUOTE]

Yea, this is baby number 1. I had a long discussion with my mom tonight regarding labor and what to expect these last 13 weeks. It was quite....interesting.... :dohh:

I was energetic and cleaned our room, but now I'm exhausted. Guess its about time to call it a night. :sleep:

Maternity leave will begin on Jan. 16th, but I have one week annual leave I need to finish with so will be leaving on the 9th of Jan.

Just reading 'pelvic plates seperating' sounds painful! I hope the separating and back ache have subsided, or at least lessened, for you!

Oh yay! There are three of us now due on the 15th! How are you doing?

Yay! I'm doing great thanks, overall i've had a pretty good pregnancy so far. No sickness, just really extreme tiredness. What about you? X

Ah, I am jealous you haven't been sick! Although, I hope you are able to remain sick free for the remainder of the pregnancy! I was sick first trimester, and can't eat spicy food. Even bleck pepper is too spicy for me! And, at times, my lower stomach/groin hurts due to stretching.

feb 10th here!

Hey and welcome :happydance:

You are having twins that is fantastic, I always assumed Id have twins :flower:

Your profile photo looks really fantastic, you look well :thumbup:

How is your pregnancy going? :flower:

Yep oddly enough concieved triplets naturally with an iud in place. Had vanishing twin early so 2 healthy boys growing now. Thank u my pic is last week., I am feeling good so far not much different than having 1.Planning a home/water birth:happydance: How are you ladies feeling?

Ah, I am jealous you haven't been sick! Although, I hope you are able to remain sick free for the remainder of the pregnancy! I was sick first trimester, and can't eat spicy food. Even bleck pepper is too spicy for me! And, at times, my lower stomach/groin hurts due to stretching.

Poor you, I haven't had problems with spicy food yet. Actually I've been wanting to eat more of it than I did before and able to eat spicier things! My cravings have been for "normal" food like fish and chips, or a cheese sandwich, and I've favoured normal food over the weird foods I normally eat (banana and chocolate chip pizza, cheese and yoghurt sandwiches) which everyone used to always think were cravings and that I was pregnant - no, I just like weird taste combinations! But now I'm pregnant I'm eating much more normal foods, lol!!!! :wacko:

hi im in the feb club as well 1st feb to be precise but have a feeling he will be here early! yes it would be nice to have some feed back and communication with feb mummies! my profile thingy looks a bit boring so willl have to put some pictures on for now a mental of image of princess fiona will do !

Hi havent had internet for a few weeks, Im due Feb 6th with my 3rd baby, having a girl xx

It is great to know more and more ppl due in Feb.! Just thinking about the due date and wonder if i'll go into labor early or later than the 15th. Do u all think u'll go early or late? or on time?

And would u prefer a c-section or natural birth? I thoughts so far is to gim for natural birth.

Hello ladies Im Due on the 10th February , havent read all the posts yest but congrats to everyone :) We are expecting a girl.

Forevertired, Ive heard that first timers go the full hog so I have it in my head that Il be Feb 10th -15th . I am going for a natural birth although where I live the c-sect rates are very high. I think because some of the Drs can put in the schedule nicely and its double the price. My friend had a 7lb baby girl her doc said she had to have a c-sect as the baby was so big ?! I have found a western managed hospital with a British OBGYN so she is fantastic :)

Greetings ladies!!! I am due on Feb 10th!!! I can't wait...well I can because I want her to have lots of growing time in there but I just can not wait to see her pretty face. I feel pretty good most of the time. I often wonder if the things I experience are weird or simply part of being pregnant :shrug:!! A random pain here and there that almost takes my breath away, HORRIBLE problems with gas (sorry hope not TMI) - for those around me its good I suppose because it is stuck inside me but the pain from the gas is like nothing I have ever felt before!!! My peanut seems to move more and more each day although each day there are fairly long periods when I don't feel her. I figure its just Im too busy to notice the movements or maybe she is sleeping. My sister and husband think I am nuts when I start to worry but hey no one said growing a baby is easy! I just want everything to be great for her and hope I am doing things right. I live in New York and am an RN. I work 12 hour shifts - overnight. So I think a good nick name would be "sleepless" !! Hope you are all feeling well - we are getting so close!!! :flower:

Im glad to see how many more people due in February have joined the group, its soo exciting, I just cannot wait to have my baby, I think I will be late by 6 days and give birth on the 16th for some reason :) I havent been feeling the ''kicks'' more like a squirming feeling and sometimes when Im lying on the sofa watching tv my whole bump moves, its amazing!! Has anyone experienced a slight pin pain feeling on their side? I have been getting this pain for the past few days and dont know what it is?

Feb. 3rd for me! :flower:
But I have a hunch I'll be more towards mid-feb. But I guess you never know. Having a wiggly, bouncy, squirming boy and first time mommy at 35!

Feb. 3rd for me! :flower:
But I have a hunch I'll be more towards mid-feb. But I guess you never know. Having a wiggly, bouncy, squirming boy and first time mommy at 35!

Hey Ladybug welcome :flower:

Congratulations on your pregnancy, its such a wonderful experience!

I wanted to be in my 30's before I became pregnant but my baby had other ideas :haha: but Im sooo happy its happened now.

How have you been feeling? :coffee:

Hi Everyone

I am due 9th Feb, although sometimes it feels like LO is trying to escape!! Baby is more of a wriggler than a kicker!! Its such an amazing feeling!!

I am feeling like i have been pregnant forever, can't wait for Feb!!

xx

Hi Everyone

I am due 9th Feb, although sometimes it feels like LO is trying to escape!! Baby is more of a wriggler than a kicker!! Its such an amazing feeling!!

I am feeling like i have been pregnant forever, can't wait for Feb!!

xx

Congratulations :D Im due on the 10th and my baby doesnt really kick, he/she just squirms about, I love the feeling :flower:

Are you having a boy or a girl? :hugs:

I love that there are so many February due dates in here now!! It makes it exciting :) mummytobe- I have the same type of movements!! Not toooooo many kicks, just sporadic ones here and there, more movements where I can feel her swiping from the inside lol. I haven't gotten any pains in my sides, but I get some reallly low down occasionally.
forevertired- I am going to attempt natural birth, we will see how that goes..I really don't want an epidural ( I don't like the ten inch needle in the spine idea haha) I see a lot of women on here saying they had big babies at 7 pounds or so and that they would've liked c sections...A lot of people I know have had 8 plus pound babies naturally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"