Bump buddies

Beta was 52 ish. Can't remember. Think I'm out. Will get back on later when I feel human again.

Hope you're ok km. I don't know about the numbers side if things but Leanne is right- brown is old blood. Hang in there x

Yes, FX for you, i know nothing about numbers either as i still haven't gotten mine or we could compare because i got my blood taken when i was only 11-12 dpo i think.

My number is REALLY low for 17 dpo. Like, really. I guess if my hcg was like ten at 11 dpo when I got my bfp, then it's possible everything is okay. I was crying my eyes out when I spoke with the nurse, who was a lovely woman. I'm still just beyond tired, I took a test this evening, and it's dark. Almost as dark as control. I hope everything is okay, but I doubt it. I just hope that I have no trouble getting bloods ordered for Thursday so at least then I will know what's going on.

How are you ladies doing?

I am soooo confused..this whole time i thought i was 4+3 but now i sign up for what to expect and using my o day which is when i think i conceived of april 20th im 5+3...whatever thats more down the line but how do i know which one it is???

okay i'm doing a bunch of them...how do i know which one is right and why are they all either 4 or 5...how can the days be different lol.

Impatient-- use your lmp. Unless you KNOW what day you ovulated without a doubt. How do you know when you oed? Did you temp or have monitoring done?

yeah i temp and use FF, i also do opks..i'm like 98% percent sure it was on the 20th, but i can't calculate myself so i'm using all these websites and some say 5 weeks 3 days and some say 4 weeks 3 days, just don't understand how they can be different when i'm using the same date lol

okay i think i found a good one, cause it asked for my lmp and my avg LP plus my avg length of cycles..and i guess all the other sites go off the normal 28 day, my LP is longer than normal at 17..and it says im 4+5 so i'm going with that as it makes more sense then 5+3 cause i can't get that to add up, im so glad i have an appt friday maybe she will tell me

I'm sorry km :hugs:

But surely if your test line is getting darker than your hcg must be rising? Please don't give up yet, you won't know for sure until your next bloods.
How is the spotting now?

Yeh I kept getting due dates of the 6th, 7th and 8th of jan, on different sites, so went with the 6th as that made me 4 weeks pregnant exactly at the time which I was. I suppose it also makes a difference when baby implanted, so won't know for sure until first scan.

Thanks Leanne-- I hope. My frer last night was almost control line, and first signal this am was darkest yet. So yeah, I hope. Lol I was looking at the average hcg level at 17 dpo... Like 150. Triple by number. You know?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Second%20Pregnancy/7D954D7A-5D77-491A-A9BB-0AE76890DD1C-1875-00000251D538E3EB.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Second%20Pregnancy/E0AD4E74-03C8-4317-8F4F-0E64F6FBA66C-1829-0000024E5CD6FBF9.jpg

Impatient-- how I'm confused too. When I spoke with the nurse yesterday she calculated me to 5 weeks 3 days too. And I was so confused as to how she'd gotten that.

Your weeks start from the first day of your lmp. But that's based on a 28 day cycle so I go from 2 weeks before ov date. So the doc would say I'm 5+2 today but I say I'm 5 weeks today!
Hope you're ok km.
How's everyone else- symptoms? I'm ok just tired and nauseous x

Yeah its so confuseing. KM those are great lines look like my frer's at 14dpo. I haven't done anymore of those though, i did some of the first signal just to see and lines are the same on them now so guess i can't take anymore cause i wouldn't see any progression. I'm really hoping that i get my beta and bloods back today cause i feel like i've been waiting forever!! and then i have an appt friday, i wanna know how far i am and if they can see anything at all!! Its driving me insane!!

I'm on the phone with my previous OBGYN where they took the bloods to confirm and..........they have to call me back! This is really frustrating and all..I seem to get really ticked off very easily lately and its so hard being a smoker to quit when everyone is pissing me off lol. Which i've managed to get down to 2 cigs a day, hoping to be completely done by the weekend. I didn't feel safe just quitting because of the stress...but these ppl are stressing me out more!!! GRRRRR

Impatient-- I quit smoking the day I ovulated :) so I feel your pain. I used the patch for a few days and then I just stopped with that too. The adjustment has been okay, I felt so proud of myself for quitting before I got pregnant. But now with all this crap going on allll I want to do is light up.

And that is sooo annoying about the bloods! But your tests are LOVELY I really doubt you have any reason to be anxious!

I just want it confirmed finally cause I wanna tell the world lol well not the whole world but u know what I mean

Those test are looking fab km!! Really don't think you need to be worrying.

Hope you hear today impatient with your results.

Today Iam feeling a bit tired, back ache, bbs are a bit achy and also nauseous, well I did want some symptoms lol!

Well done both of you for stopping smoking, you must be proud.

I see you are hoping for a little boy impatient, any else hoping for a specific gender?

Yes, i can't be too proud yet because i'm stilling having a few puffs a day up to 3 cigs..but i'm trying so hard..and i normally smoke about 12 a day so i'm getting there.

And yes i'm dying for a boy because my two step kids are girls...we dont need no more va jay jays around here lol!!! TOOOO MUCH! and not enough testosterone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->