Bump Buddy - Due Jan 2011

Hi ladies...:flower:
@babyloulou... what is your due date... i think were due around the same time and i also took clomid 150mgs and got pregnant the first try again..:happydance:
@LOO5... i will be exactly 6weeks... and also since i was on clomid my Dr. do more U/S because he likes to watch out for cysts on my ovaries... with my last pregnancy 2yrs ago i develop a cysts in my 7month so i was able to see my baby often...:happydance:
To everyone else... I hope your having a wonderful day....:hugs:

Hi londoncharles- fertility friend puts me at 5 weeks today and gives me a due date of 24th jan. Won't know officially until a scan though. What about you? What's your due date? Xx

I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and its saying i'm due jan.26th.. but i will know more next week when i get my first scan.... Yay... to Jan. Babies....

Ooo I'm jealous that you getting a scan next week!! Is that a private one?

How were your hcg levels? I got 149 at 13dpo and 399 at 16dpo! I've had twins talk on the Clomid Club!!! Apparently those levels are either really high fir a singleton or average for twins!!

I haven't had any blood work done yet... My Dr. said he was going to do everything when i come in for the scan.... He's a very good Dr.... He deliver both of my kids... so he knows my history of pcos & infertility.... WoW... twins..:thumbup: that would be something...:happydance: Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.....:hugs:

Ha ha! Well I'm not getting my hopes up! One healthy peanut would be good enough for me after all this time xxx

Hey everyone!
In Canada we get a dating ultrasound to determine the due date if our doctors order one. I am getting one because I have a 24day cycle. We get another U/S at 12 weeks for IPS testing which determines the liklihood of Trisomy 21, 18 etc. with the U/S findings and bloodwork. Then an 18-20wk U/S which is the anatomical U/S.
Has anyone else noticed that their breasts are fuller? My bras are already getting tighter! But I'm feeling good, a little tired but that's it, hope everyone else is doing well!
I booked my U/S for June 17th I should be 8 weeks that day, three weeks one day to go lol!

Yes I have L005- they don't look any bigger but I can only wear my comfy bras! The rest feel tight and uncomfortable! Apart from that I started to feel tired about three days ago and today it has turned into complete exhaustion!!! Apart from that- nothing here yet, oh except mild backache that comes and goes xxx

babyloulou - I'm so glad I'm not the only one, I thought it was only in my head but OH felt he should 'investigate' lol! and agreed they are fuller! I really want then next few weeks to fly by, I can't wait for the U/S I think it will really put my mind at ease.

Same here! If I could wish away the next 5 weeks I really would!! X

Hey guys! I'm due sometime in early january. Haven't gone yet to my first scan. I eat pretty healthy, so I'm waiting til about 8-10 weeks when I'll be able to see something better on the ultrasound. This is my first pregnancy, and the worst part about it is that I will be pregnant on my 21st birthday. A small price to pay, I s'pose, for giving the miracle of life.

hey Bryzanne and welcome!
I took my first bump photo today, I made my OH take one from the front, side and back (I need to see how huge my butt gets lol!) No real bump obviously, just bloat :p My OH asked if I would get another pregnancy test and then keep that one because the first one I took the line was pretty faint, I was surprised he would be willing to spend money on it lol! Are you guys doing any more? I'm debating taking another digital to see if it increases to 3+ weeks when it is suppose to. What do you think? I'm torn because I think I would feel better if it did but then I may also freak out if it doesn't....:shrug:

I did that exact thing today L005- and I got 2-3 weeks again! :-( Same as what I got 8 days ago! Obviously I am wishing I hadn't done it now- although according to others they are not very reliable and shouldn't be done to check your levels! I'd stay away if I was you! xx

Hi ladies...:hi: & Welcome Bryzanne...:flower:

Well today i've been really tired...:sleep: and hungry..:blush: Last night my hubby told me he hopes we're having twins...:help: I told him.. he better watch what u wish for you might just get it....:wacko: and also today i took another :test: just to ease my mind and the :bfp: came up so quick and it was very dark.... I can't wait until my scan next week...:happydance: today i was sooo tempted to buy something for the baby but i said i won't until my appt...:winkwink: Hope everyone is having a wonderful day....:hugs:

Thanks for the advice, I think i'll stay away from poas :p
I'm so paranoid about my symptoms, making sure they arn't going away! The problem is the most noticable symptom is my breasts are fuller and my nipples are much more sensitive (kind painful) so I keep groping myself lol! :blush: Also means I can't check in public because it looks wierd lol! I am definately more tired but I find if I stay active I have more energy so I guess I need to keep going on walks and stuff. I also bought a yoga DVD and mat so I can keep in shape (with my shift work its hard to attend a regular class). Anyone else doing anything to stay in shape?

L005- not yet- I think I'm going to start regular swimming or something. We also got a Yoga Centre that does pregnancy yoga- might go there too! I have no symptoms at all yet apart from exhaustion!

Does anyone else still keep getting side pains? They are like ovulation pains- but they swap from side to side? X

hello ppl, congratulations to u all, i just found out im pregnant, been taking fertility tablets to help make it happen and it has on round 2 wahoo...... im due 31st january 2011 if anyone wants to be buddies and share experiences x

babyloulou i have been getting them pains and ever since my period was due i have got brown discharge with slight red bits, i got to go to hospital on tuesday x

I hope it all goes ok chezneyboo! I haven't had any spotting- just the intermittent pains! I also got my bfp with fertility tablets- Clomid. I was on my 4th round. I am due 26th jan 2011 xxx

Hello ladies...:flower: & Welcome chezneyboo..:thumbup:

@Loo5... I'm going to start walking for 45mins everyday... and try to drink 64oz of water a day... for some reason when i'm pregnant it's sooo hard for me to drink water..:shrug:
@babyloulou.... I always have those pains on my side... i think mine is a cyst... thats why i can't wait to get my scan next week...:happydance:

@chezneyboo.... with my last child i had brownish, pinkish spotting for a week straight... so my Dr. told me to put my feet up & relax...and now she is a happy & healthy 2yr old.... I pray that everything goes well for you....:hugs:

I was also on fertility Meds.. Clomid 150mgs & Metformin 1000mgs i took multi-vitamins with extra folic acid tablet... Robitussin to thin out mucus..and my husband took a multi-vitamin.... I did the same routine with my daughter 3yrs ago and it work again the first try....:happydance: is it ok... if i put you ladies as my bump buddies on my ticker...:hugs: Me & babyloulou have the same due dates.. January 26th...:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->