Bump Buddy - Due Jan 2011

I'm sooo sorry Chezneyboo... If i was there with you i will give you a big hug...:hugs: I will be praying for you hun... If you need to talk, i'm here for you...

I am sooo very sorry chezneyboo. I wil keep you in prayer.

Guys I am so nervous my u/s is tomorrow and I always get so nervous right before. I cant even eat. I'm gonna pray and hope for the best. We haven't told anyone yet. Im keeping clear of that until August I know its a tad bit long to wait but I'm so nervous about a different outcome. So just keep your f/x for me. Thanks.

I'm so sorry Chezneyboo- have you had it confirmed at the hospital? I hope you are alright xxx

Hey ladies... Hope all is well...:hugs:

@aebnygds.... I praying that all goes well.. I'm sure it will.. Please keep us posted... I will like to know all about your Dr. visit today ...:hugs:

for me.... everything is fine... feeling great today so far... I'm just keep praying that God will bless me with a Healthy Beautiful Baby...:kiss:

I feel shocking today! I have a horrible cold- I am blocked up, aching and shivery! I've come home from work and I am cuddled up under a blanket! :-(

Hi Ladies. My u/s for today went great despite the fact that I got the dates mixed up and the almost didn't see me:shrug:> But none the less I saw the heartbeat just flickering away:cloud9:..Im still praying that this little guy sticks. Me and the husband have nicknamed the the baby flicker until we find out the sex. LOL I hope that you lady's have had a wonderful day.

@babyloulou.... awww i hope you feel better soon... get some rest....:hugs:

@aednygds.... so happy you saw the heart beat & the baby is ok....

Hey everyone!
Sorry I've been MIA but been really busy! I went for my first U/S last thursday and saw the baby and the heartbeat...I cried, it was amazing! But I injured my back on Sat so now I'm in bed and need to rest, off work for the week too :p Been having cramps today and the evening sickness is still going on (thank goodness for Diclectin!) I also got my dates wrong, I thought I was 8 weeks on the U/S date but I was 7w3d which is not that far off, puts my due date for Jan 31st! Hope all is well with everyone else!

Hi peeps:flower: I'm due Jan.11 and this will be my 2nd baby. Can't wait to go for an ultrasound next wk.

Hi girls- had my early scan this morning- I measured exactly 9 weeks today. We saw the lovely heartbeat and now gave a due date of 25th instead of 26th of Jan xx

Hi ladies... I got my scan today...:happydance: My due date change also.. I'm 9 weeks & 2 days.. so now my due date is January 24th... but i will be having baby on January 17th... Everything is fine... Hope all is well with everyone else.... My next appt. is July 21st.. I will be 13 weeks... 2nd tri...:happydance:

Attachments

• ME 004.jpg
    ME 004.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies. Congrats on all the scans glad everyone is doing so well. Sorry about the disappearance from me. My sons 2nd bday party has offically past and I'm so thankful. I would never ever have 20 2year olds over ever again. Baby is doing good I go back to dr on monday so as usual f/x.

Hi ladies....:flower: Hope all is well with everyone..:hugs:

Welcome...LyannaJodiw...:hugs: Keep intouch with us... I love to see other ladies thats due around the same time...

@aebnygds... WoW... 20 2yr olds.. I know your son had a blast... Let us know about your scan Monday...

Everything is fine with me & baby.. So blessed to have made it to 10weeks..:happydance: If you ladies like you can stop by and check out my pregnancy journal... I update it everyday.. take care

Hi Ladies

Went to the doctors today becauase i hadnt eaten for a week but she said its nothing to worry about ....

also waiting for my mw to ring me to come see me then maybe finally i will get a scan date but we will see

hope your all ok

xxxx

Hi ladies my appt on. Monday went great little baby flicker is doing well:thumbup:.

My Dr gave me the option to do VBAC I am so happy intially she told me it was out of the question. Because my incision is up high and not in a good place. But I will be delivering on the 3rd week of January.

Hope everyone is doing well.:hugs: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->