Bump Buddy - Due Jan 2011

Hi Ladies...:hi: Welcome, Jessica19, aebny gds, louise chippy, & britt 19..:hugs:

I'm sooo Happy to see other women who are due around the same time...:thumbs up: Hope you all keep intouch with us...

As for me... I've been feeling fine with this pregnancy... that's a :shock: for me... and praying that everything goes well.. But i can't sleep at night.. the only time i can sleep is (Warning TMI).. when me and hubby:sex: ... I don't know why..:blush:... well maybe i do..:haha: but that's the only time i can :sleep: and i put somethings on layaway for the baby... I not going to buy my big stuff until after i find out what i'm having... Well that's all i have to report for now... Hope everyone is doing well..:hugs:

Hi Londoncharles, LOL. I get up every night for about two hours also. I cant seem to sleep all night I had the same thing in my last pregnancy. Im feeling so nauseous these days, but i don't mind it. I'm thinking about buying stock in ginger ale and peppermints. LOL. I have another u/s scheduled for this week to see if they can pick up the heartbeat. So until then I'm pretty much a nervous wreck.

Welcome to everyone who just joined us!
Glad to here things are going well for you londoncharles, so you are going to find out the gender, do you think boy or girl so far?
For me morning sickness (or should I say evening sickness) has set in which is great but also difficult so I started taking Diclectin today and it is currently 515pm and I'm not sick yea!!! (Every day at 5pm the last three days I ran to the bathroom!) Other then that things are good :)

I started with the insomnia the last 2 nights too!! I slept brilliantly all last week- now these last two nights I am just lying there!!

@ aebn gas.... Can't wait for your updated on your U/S.... I know how you feel.... the waiting game can be so cruel.... wishing you the best..

@ LOO5... We thought about waiting on the gender... but i don't think i can...:wacko: I would like to know so we can prepared...But i think its a Girl.... I have a 2yr old daughter and she don't have nothing to do with me at all... she's already a daddy's girl... and now its like she don't want nothing to do with me... so i said yeah, this must be a girl..

@ Baby Lou Lou.... I hope you can get some sleep from now on... Because i know how it feels to just be laying there and can't sleep... ugh... in my case i just can't get into the right position... :nope:

Hey ladies. I have a question. I'm having a ton of pressure in the low abdomen. Are any of you guys having this? I don't remeber this symptom from last pregnancy. But of course I am worried.

I have all kinds of pains.... my Dr. said it was normal.. I hope they go away soon...

aebnygds- I have had that for the last couple of days! Feels like there is a football in there or something!

@babyloulou it seems to have went away. I'm not sure what going on and I'm trying not to be a worry wart but how can't I? It lasted for about 12 hrs then went away. Just keeping f/x until next u/s which the pushed back a week.:growlmad:

Everything does seem to come and go- I feel different every day. I haven't got a scan until 9 weeks x

Hi ladies....:hi: Hope all is well....:flower:

Today i'm feeling fine...just some cramps here & there... I keep taking pregnancy tests.. i guess to easy my mind..:shrug: I love to see how fast the lines comes up...:happydance: I have 2 more weeks to go for my U/S... and i can't wait... I will be 9 weeks... before you know it ladies we will be in 2nd tri.....:happydance: when i think about my due date... i be like man! thats a long time.. but i'm Thankful to be here..:thumbup: Have anyone brought anything for there buns in the oven... I have... just some small things... I get excited when i see all the baby stuff....

No I haven't bought anything yet! I daren't!! I have been doing the pregnancy tests too though! Just to keep reassuring myself! If I run out of pregnancy tests I do ovulating tests instead just to see the amazingly dark line on those instead! :-D

Hi everyone.... Our thread has been quiet lately.... I hope everyone is doing fine...:hugs: Last night my sickness hit me hard...:growlmad: I was throwing up all night... but early that day.. i had a bowl of cereal and the milk did not agree with my stomach at all... i had cramps for 2hrs... i had to lay down...:sleep: I hope all is well with everyone...:kiss:

Hi ladies.... Today i started a pregnancy journal.. but the only thing is i don't know how to link it to my signature... so if any of you ladies know how to do it... please let me know... so for now my pregnancy journal is under babywilliams #3 pregnancy journey... in the pregnancy journals section... so if you can check it out... well today... I'm feeling tired.. but ok.. Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend...

Hi Ladies. This week has been bad with the sickness for me it stop from being evening sickness now to morning sickness. I haven now entered the cleaning phase I guess. LOL kinda early tho. I've cleaned all the carpets walls baseboards and was scrubbing the grout on the kitchen floor. I had to stop my self when I started feeling wozzy from the fumes. I looked at some baby things. Just to get a look at which double stroller Ill go with. My two year old will need to be in one for at least another year or so. Anywho off to make dinner. I've been craving spaghetti so hard. LOL enjoy your weekend ladies. O by the way my next u/s is this wednesday. I'm too nervous! f/x

@aebnygds... I have a 2yr old too.. she's a handful... I'm sooo happy that you will get your first scan wednesday.. make sure you updated... I would love to hear about your appt... I can't until mine the 23rd...

Londoncharles- open your pregnancy journal and hghlight and copy the whole address bar. Then go to your siggy in usercp. Click on the 'insert link' button (it has a diagram of a world globe with two chain links on it. When the box comes up copy the whole link in there xx

Thank you babyloulou..:hugs: I think i did it right... How are you doing... the thread has been quiet lately... I hope you & baby are fine... well i'm off to find something to eat...:haha: hopefully i can stomach something...:thumbup:

i lost my babies :-( i dont know wht to say or do, just need a hug from someone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->