Bump Buddy - Due Jan 2011

Hi I'm due approx 29th Jan :)
This is my second baby I have a 19 monoth old daughter called Ruby :) xx

Welcome Laura1984...:hugs: I have a 2yr old that will be 3 in November.. and she is a handful...:thumbup:

I added you guys! I hope that's okay!
I have also re-calculated my due date with my 24day cycle and if I did ovulate the 5th like the calculators say I should have (it was either the 5th or 6th) my due date is the 26th as well! How funny would it be if we all delivered on the same day :haha:
So I told my bestfriend that I'm pregnant and she was so excited, we both cried. It was nice to tell someone (OH and I are not telling anyone else until the 2nd trimester).
I bought tummy butter today, I'm not sure if it actually works but I figure there is no harm.
I am less bloated I think, still tired and my boobs are HUGE! I also noticed my nipples are really senstive (sorry TMI!). I have also had those ovulation type pains now and again.
And yet even with all of these symptoms and positive pregnancy tests I still wonder if there is anything in there...I guess I'm just scared but I wish I had x-ray vision and could see exactly what is happening! lol!

I have been getting the ov pains on and off on both sides! It scares me to death, but I suppose it being on both sides means it probably isn't ectopic as that would just be intense pain on one side! This is like a sharp burning pain that ses to swap sides from day to day!

I have the same pains, they arn't constant and I find if I change positions it goes away sometimes. I think it is my uterus stretching.
Have you guys had a lot of discharge? I know it's TMI but I find I'm having a lot of creamy white discharge, it's enough that it's on my underwear on a fairly regular basis. Is this normal?

I have that too L005!! Not loads and loads- but quite a bit! About the same amount as the creamy stuff I get before ov :)

thanks babyloulou I'm glad I'm not the only one! It is like I'm ovulating which obviously is not the case lol!

Hi Ladies....:hi:

Hope everyone had a wonderful day... @Loo5... that's great! your due date is the same as ours...:thumbup: That would be something if we had our babies on the same day...:haha: and i do have the creamy discharge...:blush: right now... my boobs are mad sore...:shrug: and my pains are here & there.... I'm just hungry all the time... well i'm off to bed... hubby is out-of-town and won't be back until Wednesday...:cry: but i always have the kids to keep me entertain...:happydance:

okay this will sound weird but I'm afraid to change my ticker or my calender count down to Jan 26th due date because my first scan is at 8weeks with my old due date (27th) I know it's only one day but I'm afraid of going to my scan and then telling me I'm not as far along as I think I am. I'm afraid too of having a sac but no baby, a woman I work with had this and it terrifies me! Is anyone else afraid of their first scan?

okay this will sound weird but I'm afraid to change my ticker or my calender count down to Jan 26th due date because my first scan is at 8weeks with my old due date (27th) I know it's only one day but I'm afraid of going to my scan and then telling me I'm not as far along as I think I am. I'm afraid too of having a sac but no baby, a woman I work with had this and it terrifies me! Is anyone else afraid of their first scan?

im afraid even though im only getting to hear the heart beat at 12 weeks so im scared im not going to find one :(

I'm with you L005- I can't believe this will happen after nearly 6years of TTC! I just feel like I KNOW there's gonna be no baby or no heartbeat!

It's nice to know I'm not alone, I guess we all just have to hang in there and support eachother!
13 sleeps until my first scan! lol! It's like counting down to Christmas as a kid lol!

Hi ladies.....:flower: Sorry i been MIA... I had my first prenatal visit... but i didn't get my u/s... my Dr. said he wanted to wait until i was 8 or 9 weeks... so i have another appt in 2 weeks...:happydance: other than that everything is fine... I hope you gals are having a wonderful weekend...:hugs:

My early scan with the FS is 22nd June!! I am sooooo nervous!!

Hey Ladies. Im 19 and expecting my first. Im due Jan 13th, im 8 weeks and 3 days along <3

Hi Ladies in due Jan 30 with #2! I am so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->