Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

I got midwife monday. Here in Torfaen they come to your house to see you.. Im quite excited

dannydustcart - thats really good. Heaven knows when I will see mine. Doc has referred me but said I shouldn't expect to hear from them for another couple of weeks! Have a number to contact them if I don't hear by the end of the month - fills m with such confidence.
xx

Thanks for starting this thread Jacqui x

BFP last Thursday (CD24) and due on 15 May - I think my ticker is wrong - should be 4 weeks (I think) x

Congratulations again Rumpskin!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::rain::yipee:

Hi girls, Im soooo tired these days, I dont seem to get on here as much as I'd like to......feel like im missing out!:cry:

Nothing to report really, everything seems great so just my scan on wed to look forward to then my holiday in 2 weeks!:happydance:

Congrats Rumpskin.

I just feel tired too, It hits me about 9pm and thats it. It's going to be so hard teaching for the next half term!!!

3 = number of times I had to get up to pee last night

Ive started exessive peeing today! and like jaqui tired, it feels awful.. glad am on anti emetics cos i felt off big time too....

Still must mean the hormones are kicking in x

Had midwife today. she was lovoley, she will be ther one with me when i give birth. She gave me information and i should get a scan in a fortnight. Shes unsure of my dates so i may be in wrong section lol but i doubt it. i like it here so im staying lol. I might be a week further gone that first thought. Scan will tell, i cant wait.

Hi Ladies.
Im looking for a buddy too. Im due May 8th, 2009. Im a 28 year old female from Canada and a First time mommy to be :)

Hi mommy2bmay8 - we have quite a few May 8 girlies here - me included! This is my first too.

I'm 30 and live in London with my fabbo DH.

hiA all

Im just over 4 weeks preg and quite excited would love to have preggie buddies. Anyone having horrible discomfort, aches/pains etc in belly and round back?? just worry its m/c or somethink else!!! Anyone put my mind at rest????? xxxxx
Lou :hug:

Hello!

Its been a few days since I posted in here!
Well my morning sickness comes and goes pleasing itself...one day I am grand the next boaky or vomiting!
Also so so tired too so much so I have a nap when I get in and then am in bed by 10:30pm! Plus my bloat is so bad right now I have to wear my trousers below my tummy or undone!

I got my 1st midwife appointment through and its for the day I return to work after honeymoon...I cant wait I even get to pee in a pot!!

Hope all is well with you guys!

Emma.xx

got the pulling and stetching had a few nausious days.. glad am on stemital.!!!

Longing and longing for my bloods and scan

every now and then I get a pain where my c-section scar is , usually happenes if I have to pee real bad but so far other then having sore boobies thats all that hurts on me . the ms is getting bad :(

I feel so so sick now, as well as exhausted - its making me very grumpy indeed. I had to excuse myself from a meeting yesterday as I thought I was going to throw up there and then. I haven't actually been sick yet but had a fair few close calls. Just want to hide under my duvet until the sickness stops - how are you guys coping?

Due end of May 26th I think. So just 4 weeks today!!! Hope this is a sticky one!!!

hello! im sophie. jst found out im 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. im due around 24th May. i so excited but also really really nervous! i dont no wot 2 expect and 2 be honest i dont even feel pregnant! its not sunk in n i dont feel any different. is tht normal? im not as excited as i thought i would be. at the mo i dont have any syptoms wen will they begin to start? xx

hello all new pregnant people!!! We are all very supportive here

I've just reached 7wks and I feel awful!!! Struggling to teach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->