Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

hello! im sophie. jst found out im 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. im due around 24th May. i so excited but also really really nervous! i dont no wot 2 expect and 2 be honest i dont even feel pregnant! its not sunk in n i dont feel any different. is tht normal? im not as excited as i thought i would be. at the mo i dont have any syptoms wen will they begin to start? xx

Hi Sophie,

Congrats your due around the same time as i am i think my due date is 26th May :happydance:

hey how is everyone??

I've found a cure for my morning sickness, travel bands, so feeling slightly better but now have a horrible cold!

Do they really work NatalieW? Its encouraging if they do. I might give them a try, I have been feeling so so sick although until yesterday hadn't actually been sick.

I've had no sickness since Friday, when I bought them... I still have to eat little and often and I hate water, can't stomach it but its the sickness when your stomach gets empty, if you know what I mean. It does make my wrists a little sore but if it works, I don't care!!!

Hi everyone! I got my BFP on 13th Sept, due 23 May which is my 26th birthday :happydance: Ok, so I know babies tend not to be on time but still exciting.

I've been trying for 2 years and had a few pregnancies along the way, really hoping the due date is a sign this one's going to stick around :baby:

I found travel bands really helped with my last pregnancy. This time I've feeling sick if I don't eat, haven't got to the stage of using the bands yet though.

Hi i cant remember if i posted here or not :dohh:

Im due the 10th of may and live in the northwest

Morning sickness has taken a grip now so feel quite poo lol

Booked a private scan for this Friday 26th Sep - just need to reassure myself all is well. Excited and really scared at the same time.

Still haven't heard from the widwife for booking in. GP referred me about 3 weeks ago. I called up last week and was told that I'm "in the system" and they will be in touch. I do kind of feel packed off to manage by myself. Have any of you ladies had you booking in - how long did it take for an appointment?

Hi,
I am approx 8 weeks pg with number 4. According to my LMP i am due 4th May but going by my conception date it is the 6th May. Guess i will find out for sure at my dating scan.

hey sam. my gp thought i was due 25th april but due to conception I'm 5th may!

Hey, Im, just gonna jump in here...

I should be due about 5th May (Unless i made a mistake lol) and should be about 8 weeks so far!!

So how is everyone else feeling? morning nausea sucks doesnt it lol I just lay in bed, then sit on the sofa until it goes away lol

Well, we went yesterday for our 8 week scan (private one) and saw our little bean with a lovely strong heart beat! Feel so much happier and more relaxed having seen our LO one the screen. 12 week scan going to be on 24 October and looking forward to that now!

Welcome all newbies - how are you all getting on? much ms?

How is everyone doing in this group...anyone due around the 8th of May 2009, aside from myself and MsTatty that i know of --- anyone else??

Hey thanks Dannydustcart! and please, call me Louise! lol

So how is everyone feeling?

I have recently gotten rid of my morning nausea, and got it replace with morning sickness, lovely lol

BTW I should be due around 5th may

well ladies...i had my first ob appt today - all went well..everythings right where it should be. Although, due date has been bumped to the 7th of May? Although my lmp was august 1st - which, first doctor (mine..and any due date caculators all say the 8th of May)..now ob says the 7th.. I dont know, but im sure one day dont make much of a difference - given that, chances are -baby will not be born on the 'due date'...lol
Although, its a day closer to my birthday.(3rd if may)..lol ;) which isn't bad at all!

Wow, May's gonna be a busy month! :happydance:

Just wanted to add that according to the due date calculators online, I'm due on 06 May. Yet to have my mw app or dating scan so I don't know for certain!

Hope you're all feeling ok and the nausea and tiredness isn't taking too much of a toll xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->