**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

Aww this sounds fab but my DD goes back to school on the Thursday so wont be able to make it.Fab idea to have a meet there,I live in W.Yorkshire but not that far away,used to live in Earby!!.Will keep my eye out for any more!!xx

Argh sorry to be a pain but I've just signed up for swimming classes for Dylan on Fridays! Not sure of times and when its starting but could we do it another day instead? If not, I can always wait til next time. I'm sure there will be more xxx

i don't have a problem with changing the date but when to :shrug:

I'm so crap at makin decisions :rofl:

Wednesday 16th september?
How is this date for people? xxx

A Wednesday is fine, thanks guys - I know I'm a pain. Think I'm back at work in November so trying to fit as much in as possible!
If we're going to meet I should probably introduce myself, haha! I'm Krystina (or Krissie), I'm 21 and I have a little boy, Dylan, who is just about 6 months.

Anyone else coming? Or should we set the 16th as the date then? Excited now!

I think i might change the title now, close the poll and put in the permenant details. Tbh i never really expected any replys anyway so i'm happy even if it's just the 3 of us :blush:

I didn't think there was anyone on BnB living near me until recently, so it's a nice surprise and will be excellent to meet you both!

Yep it'll be nice to meet you ladies at our " mini mums meet " .

I'm lyndsey btw, 27 & mum to josh nearly 4. As the ticker says nearly 26wk preg.

OMG i can't wait to have the carvery !! *drooling already*
They even do puddings in a take home box !!!!!!!

Ok do you ladies know where you are going or do i need to meet anyone ? x

Meeee, I haven't a clue where i'm going!! I've been to burnley once about 10 years ago :rofl:

It'll be nice having a day out, it's my last day before going back to work aswell :hissy:

I'm Donna mama to 1 little princess who'll be nearly one by the time we meet :cry: :blush:

I just re read your post.....pudding to take home in a box!!! you shoulda told me that before i wouldn't have bothered with the poll :rofl:

i am so tempted to come if there is a carvery lol!

is there train direct from liverpool? does anyone know?

x

i am so tempted to come if there is a carvery lol!

is there train direct from liverpool? does anyone know?

x

I'll check for you hun.
I've heard great things about the puddings!! I know where I'm going, but if you're both meeting somewhere I'll tag along :)

i mite come along if thats ok! just waiting to find out dates for my scan! x

Oh wow, I wish I could come! I used to live in Burnley and OH comes from there. We visit the in-laws, so come up there a lot. we're away that week, or I may have travelled up. It looks great there too! I logged the website now, so may pay it a visit next time we're up!

Have a fab day ladies and enjoy the pudding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->