**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

soph - course you can come :happydance:
xkatx - awww you'll have to say when ur up next and we can have another mini meet teehee!

ellie; commmeee you know you want to!!!

haha i do want to

right i think i will then, apparently its 2hrs on train, i'll have to bring sling but hopefully she'll sleep in there and i can read book or something lol

i dont suppose theres any chance of changing the date though is there??

x

I have no problems with changing the date hun xxx Ohh yeh come hun, will be great if everyone makes it!!

Ellie!! Lol, i'm easy on the date as long as it's not after the 16th as thats when i'm back to work. I'll meet you on the train half way there so you won't be on your own all that time x

To which date hun ? I'm pretty easy with dates so long as not next week i wont have the money lol

what about wednesday the 9th september ? Is that any good?

Ok so i'll just make a lil note who is coming then we know :
(if ive got it wrong or missed you off please just say) x

Krissie1234uk + 1 (can do 9th)
Me + 1 (can do 9th)
Thelilbump + 1 (can do 9th)
princessellie + 1
soph (depending on scan date)

Burnley must be a happy place today after beating man u last night..... I was there when they beat Chelsea ....... fantastic suporters :happydance:

I'm good for the 9th.

Burnley beat man u? did the man u players not turn up or somethin? :laugh2:

Me + 1 (can do 9th)
Thelilbump + 1
princessellie + 1

Thanks for doing that hun, i'll update the OP :hugs:

Me + 1 (can do 9th)
Thelilbump + 1
princessellie + 1

Thanks for doing that hun, i'll update the OP :hugs:

No problem hun , just like to help :)

Just need to know if princessellie is ok with that date , oh & soph depending on her scan. Cant wait to meet you all ( & stuff my face with carvery ) lol

yep i can do september 9th :D

bet u all think im well cheeky now barging in and changing the date when its all been organised :muaha:

x

Dont be silly, I think I changed the date before you did, haha. For those that have been before (which is probably just you Dizzy!) whats the play area like for little ones like Dylan? Will there be something for him to do?

Dont be silly, I think I changed the date before you did, haha. For those that have been before (which is probably just you Dizzy!) whats the play area like for little ones like Dylan? Will there be something for him to do?

Hi hun, Its not a huge play area but yes there is a baby/toddler bit where you can either join them or leave them to sit & play with a toy & watch from table.

Being during week we won't need to book table we will be able to grab the one closest to the play thing so basically it'll be behind your chair, So you can at least let go & just watch but be within 2-3ft of them if you get me. I don't have a baby so cant say what exact toys they have as i tend to watch josh in the older bit really. If anyone would rather book the table closest to the play bit then just say & me or lil bump can give them a ring :)

This is the link to the site hun it shows a little of it :)
https://www.sycamorefarmpub.co.uk/childrensactivities.php5

This link shows the cakes you can choose to take home if you wish ...there are shit loads more on a menu too!!
https://www.sycamorefarmpub.co.uk/foodanddrink.htm

Are we all going to meet at burnley bus station? x

OMG the cakes look amazing! Thanks hun, not bothered about which table we get. Dylan won't take to kindly to being left to it, haha, he's learnt to scream now...:dohh::dohh:
Yep, we can meet at the bus station if thats handy for everyone. If people are coming on the train to Rosegrove obviously they would be better meeting at the Sycamore farm place though.
Can't wait!!

Ellie and I can get off at rosegrove or there was another which i presume was burnley central. Which one would b best? I am not familiar with Burnley at all!

I'd suggest Rosegrove, Burnley Central is in the middle of Burnley but would mean a walk through Burnley town centre which would probably scare you back onto your train! Rosegrove is near to Sycamore farm. Maybe those coming by bus can meet at the Bus Station, get a taxi to the train station and meet you there and we can all walk down together?? Just a suggestion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->