**Burnley meet 9th September** - all welcome!

Preston train station has a lift - might have to ask someone where it is though because it took me ages to find it before. There are nice people who offer to help you on the stairs with the pram though. We went to drop Euan's mum off there before and she struggles with stairs so Euan left me at the top and was coming back for me. Honestly there must have been about 4 people offering to help me in the space of 5 minutes!
My train says it will get to Rosegrove station at 11.12am, but I think it's the same one as you will all be getting. I'll be getting on at the stop after Blackburn at about 10.50am.
I've only got the buggy, I could fold it down if there is no room but do you think it would be safe to hold Dylan on my knee? Havn't caught a train with LO before!!

hehe im only joking about stairs :D

you'll be fine holding LO aswell hun x

I'm excited to meet all these people now. Feel a little nervous though cos you all seem to know each other quite well.

dont be nervous hun! ive only been to one meet before! we will all have fun :D

Alice and Ellie, there is a lift at P train station and a smelly subway :sick: I will come and rescue you from the platform it'll probably be easier. Wheres the train coming from originally? Liverpool?

I'm excited to meet all these people now. Feel a little nervous though cos you all seem to know each other quite well.

aw don't be nervous :hugs: i only met ellie, alice and their little cutipies for the first time the other week.

I'l be fine, I'm not as shy as I used to be. Plus I'm going to be too busy thinking about the cake to be nervous!
Is everyone apart from DizzyMoo coming on the train?

yep it is coming from liverpool and cause one of the stops on the way is st helens central im getting on there as soooo much easier :happydance:

just have to rearrange HV as realised she was supposed to come that day hehe but i have other interesting things to do!

Lol i just looked at that train we need to get, it stops like every 3 minutes :dohh: oh well.

Krissie what kind of buggy do you have? So we know who to look out for. Your gettin on at rishton right?

haha every 3 mins? ah well dosnt matter im gonna have to feed zack on train hehe!

just been drooling at the cakes!

have you all swapped numbers?

Yep looks like just me not getting on the train so everyone will already be acquainted by time you all see me *sob* .. I can't wait & yay another one coming with us woop woop.
I'll prob be at rosegrove station before you all so you ain't stumped when you land, I'll get there for 11 just to be sure :)

Is anyone else pregnant or am i the only fatty? :rofl:

ps..I've got spd so the walk down to the pub will have to be a steady one ladies .xx

awww i had spd so totally understand waling slowly hehe

:hugs: we can walk slow as you need to! Is it far from the t station? I haven't swapped numbers with anyone yet either x

We'll walk slow hun, don't worry.
In fact I'd probably be able to guide everyone there, I'd have to get OH to drive me that way to refresh my memory but if that would save you suffering just let me know hun xxx

I'm still holding to come I'll be driving so I'll meet you at the pub! The walks just literaly straight down the main rd wen you come of the train station! X

Its not far at all , its down hill too :) . Maybe i should invest in a buggy board & tag on one of your prams :rofl:

ps..dont worry we'll be swapping numbers & erm no rudey texts ladies haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->