CALIFORNIA?

im in moreno valley but i am really bad with directions so i dont drive where i dont know where im going and the freeways r soooo busy out here im just not comfortable on the ones i dont know much. the only time i go out there is when some1 else drives and its usually OH lol

OK, so now that I am pregnant can we reunite our Ca. ladies?!?! Maybe I should start a new thread! I would love some buddies closer to home!! :happydance:

I'm in San Diego, Ca. and due Oct. 2nd!!

I know this thread has died off but I thought I would try anyways!!

I live in escondido, just moved from oceanside to here!!!

we should hang out sometime.

: )

Guess I'm a little bit further away, still in the same vicinity of you guys though, lol!

I haven't seen this Cali thread in forever!! I'm in Irvine but travel between Camp Pendleton and San Diego with my hubby :)

OK, so now that I am pregnant can we reunite our Ca. ladies?!?! Maybe I should start a new thread! I would love some buddies closer to home!! :happydance:

I'm doing this from my very small phone!! Would love to arrange a get together!

I'm doing this from my very small phone!! Would love to arrange a get together!

that would be awesome!

I'm in san diego too!! :D :wave: I don't do highways really either. :rofl: I'm not from here and have only lived here since April so it can be terrifying.

well if we do an san diego get together let me know. I would love to come!!! hehehee

OK, you guys and your no freeways... too funny!! :haha: We could do coffee? Or if there are less pregnant people we could meet at a wine bar and us preggo people could get something else?! Or lunch or dinner, I guess depending on people's schedules?! What do you guys think? If you two don't really do freeways where is a good meeting place?!

I can do anything!! let me know. I dont drive yet, so I would have to have my dh drive me.

Well first of all, what area are you ladies at? I'm in military housing at murphy canyon.

North Park, San Diego (near Mission Valley)

Ooo okay! I have a membership! We could go to the zoo! I'd drive the highways if it meant there'd be a zoo at the end of the rainbow. :lol:

Ok, I haven't been to the zoo in years and would totally be down to go! :thumbup:

You can count me in! Anyone else!?

I dont know. what day would it be, it would have to be an weekend for me. bc I dont drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->