CALIFORNIA?

hey were out in anaheim alot we have knotts passes....and just spent 11 hours out there at an animal hospital!!!!!

Its a few hours drive to Disneyland for me, but I'd do it for a meet-up!! I'd like to have a bit more of a bump first though, lmao! ;)

anyone in the oceanside or surrounding area??? I'm in Oceanside by the main gate

im kinda by oceanside about 45 mins away maybe.... im in moreno valley

hmmm.... well maybe we can get some kind of date together to go to Disneyland. I work there, so I can probably sign some people in. It would just be nice to meet with other people from the site.

im going to d-land at the end of this month, my friend also works there (well ca adventure) and shes getting me in im so excited. i would love too meet up with some ladies from here but i want a bump before any meet up and that could take awhile

Yay....California peeps! I am on the Central Coast up in Paso Robles (about 1.5 hours north of Santa Barbara). LOVE living here!

hey Christina! You're quite close to me! :) I pass through Paso Robles every time I drive up north.

Lisa- are you going to go to that 3D 4D ultrasound place they have in Santa Barbara? I might actually drive down to go to it.

Nope, I decided to follow the medical guidelines and not get any non-medical ultrasounds... I read the data and its interesting to me and seems like there could be some risk.
I've had so many ultrasounds already early on because of my doctor... they are brief so I know the exposure is very limited.. I can't imagine a 30-45 minute scan!

Also, I'm already taking some risks with my pregnancy (staying on my medication that isn't known to be either safe or harmful) that I don't want to take any unnecessary risks.

Those are my 'logical' reasons for not doing it.

DH won't let me be surprised by the gender, so I figure I'll at least be surprised to see what they look like.
and also.. lol.. those 3D scan pictures kind of freak me out 90% of the time, :rofl:

I cant believe i havent seen this thread before!!!
I live in California :) I seen a couple of people from Fresno and visilia... im not to far from you guys im in the merced area..
Im originally from UK though. Born and Bred.. but moved out here to be with my Husband. My son is half American aswell..
How is everyone?

I cant believe i havent seen this thread before!!!
I live in California :) I seen a couple of people from Fresno and visilia... im not to far from you guys im in the merced area..
Im originally from UK though. Born and Bred.. but moved out here to be with my Husband. My son is half American aswell..
How is everyone?

Im Uk born and bred too:thumbup: Hubby is a San Diego native and thats where we live now, how you finding Cali? My kids are dual citizen also, its an awesome thing to have!

California Is deff differentto England that's for sure. Wht part of the uk?
I like it here but do miss home alot

i would love to go to the uk and spend some time there but its so expensive to fly there and everything....im hoping when me and OH do eventually get married we will go there for a honeymoon

Yeah it is kinda expensive to fly there. Plus it is such a long flight i hated it. But once your there it is such a beautiful place .. very cold though, lmao

ya i bet it is a long flight and very cold com[aired to what its been here. i cant believe its been in the 90's in nov. !

its been so hot! I'm tired of it! lol!

ya me too...i had a few days of comfy clothes and boots now im back to flip flops and no sweatshirt.....bring on the cold weather

I agree lol. Im actually starting to miss the cold weather lol. Crazy huh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->