CALIFORNIA?

finally getting nice and cold now! :) Yay!!!

its not that cold here yet were still in tank tops but its getting cold at night...

Its was freezing last night lol. My little weenie dog was shivvering like craazy lmao

I live in california, oceanside to be exact. if anyone wants to hang out, and lives in the area, lets get together. I have very little friends here in cali.

well hello, ure not to far from me but i never go that way anymore. i havnt been there in a good while ....

im lovin this cali weather its sooooo nice, now y cant it stay this nice all year

lol if it never got hotter than this, I'd agree with you. I just hate when its too hot.
I do think its kind of a ripoff to get the nice flannel sheets on the bed... have all kinds of nice long-sleeved tops (maternity tops no less!) then the weather heats up and I have to go back to summer stuff! :rofl: (and now have to start buying summer maternity wear... if they even have any in the store!)

Is it really going to stay this warm from now on? Its going to get cold again, right?

lisa- i bet they do have summer stuff because we have bathingsuits out already. its so backwords now, in the summer they sale winter clothes and in winter all the summer stuff is out. good thing is most of it goes on sale before u actually need it...........

i hate it when its way to hot too and i know this summer is really going to suck being prego and huge

do you at least have AC? I dread the heat because we have no insulation or AC in my house :(

ya but it doesnt get ran much....i think i will either be at the pool alot or in the shower every minute i can.

ure lucky its not going to be 110 when ure prego though. im due at the end of sept/ begining of oct. so im going to have to be huge in my last few months of being prego and in the heat...thats the only part i dread!!!

oooh, I wish I had a pool!!! lol!
I just sit in front of a fan... periodically dip my head in water and eat a million popsicles... UGH I hate it!
(of course when it hit 105 this fall it took over 10 minutes of running the tap water on cold for the water to actually get cold and not be SCALDING hot).

I wish I was pregnant, I wouldnt mind the heat! yesterday was weird, out of the blue it was hot! and then today I dont know havent been out yet.

lol, if you have a pool, you should be good though... I hear when you're that far along, you want the weightlessness of the pool anyway

I know I'm lucky not to be pregnant then, but I'm worried about how to keep my baby comfortable too! :(
We do have a portable A/C we'll set up in the baby's room, but with the poor insulation I don't know if it will lower the temp more than a degree or two... which is why we don't bother using it ourselves.

Oh yeah, and that day when it hit 105... it didn't even cool down at night! We had hot winds at midnight that brought the temp back up to 100!! :(

ya we get some crazy weather in so cali its so weird how we can have such warm days even in winter!!!! i might be hating summer being so big but im happy that my baby wont be born into it being 110 outside. it will be cooling down when i have him/her so a few blankets will be good for us. i have a gym membership that has a big pool and our community center thing has a pool as well so i know where i will be

my MIL lives in a trailer park that has a pool, so I know I could go there... but unless I'm VERY uncomfortable, I doubt I'll want to go in April :rofl:
It may not be that cold here, but it won't really be swimsuit weather either!

Our weather is just so strange, I have to agree! I hate how it changes so drastically too... freezing one week, warm the next, randomly hot, then who knows when but it will get cold again etc.
I'm sure those in super cold climates think that sounds like heaven though :rofl:

ya i would hope ure not in the pool in april it would be pretty cold. for some reason i had a feeling i would end up prego and at my biggest point in the hottest months but i guess thats ok because it will be easier on baby. doesnt look like im going to the beach this summer lol......i bet people are hating us right now where there being snowed in and cant go anywhere while were able to go to the beach

lol, girls on one of my pregnancy threads are offering to house swap with me :haha:
I'm trying to bargain for house-cleaning and home improvement projects while they're here :rofl:

OK, so now that I am pregnant can we reunite our Ca. ladies?!?! Maybe I should start a new thread! I would love some buddies closer to home!! :happydance:

I'm in San Diego, Ca. and due Oct. 2nd!!

I know this thread has died off but I thought I would try anyways!!

hi there how r u, ure not toooo far from me but i dont travel that way cuz i dont drive the freeways lol. were pretty close as far as our edd im due the 28th of sept.....

Where abouts are you? Are you in Sd? How come no freeways?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->