Call me crazy..but...

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Sears was having a sale so we bought a stroller!! I am soooo excited!! We had a 200$ gift card to use from the in laws and thought we may as well buy it now while it's on sale! I am so excited about it!!!!
Here's a pic of it! (the link is from toys r us because I couldn't find it on the sears website!)

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/inde...tPage=search&f=PAD/Brand Name Secondary/Graco

So excited!! yay!!

Aww thats soo nice!:happydance:
Ive not seen that one, the colours r lovely!
Not crazy at all, im planning on getting mine shortly so that my dog gets used to it being around the house so i will hopefully be right behind u!

u must be soooo excited.

Kx

Aww thats soo nice!:happydance:
Ive not seen that one, the colours r lovely!
Not crazy at all, im planning on getting mine shortly so that my dog gets used to it being around the house so i will hopefully be right behind u!

u must be soooo excited.

Kx

Very excited! It all feels so real now!! OH was so excited because it has a digital weather gauge on it as well as digital time gauge. Hes such a nerd lol

Gorgeous and an important thing to get sorted, so not crazy at all. Exciting, we're waiting till the 20 week scan to go nuts on gettin things hehe xxx

How much was it at Sears? I'm in Canada too.....

Well its originally 395.00 but it was on sale for 349.99 but with taxes it came to 395.00$.
I'm not sure if that is a lot for a stroller or not but omg its sooo nice! And when we were pushing it around to try it out I would forget I was pushing a big stroller its soooooooooooooo light and moves so easily!!

It's great. I was there on Saturday looking at all of the things they had on sale because they also had the scratch off more event but I didn't end up buying anything.

Thats a really nice pram hunn, makes it more real when you actually get to start buying things for bubs.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->