Call Me Crazy for Testing @5DPO

Fingers crossed for you BlueMoonBubba, I hope you get your bfp x

5dpo!! How is that possible lol. I do see the line! Following this thread with interest :D

5dpo!! How is that possible lol. I do see the line! Following this thread with interest :D

I don't know it's so weird I'm so scared that it's an ectopic:cry:

I tested again and the same exact line came up within 30 seconds. I'm not counting it as bfp just yet, i don't trust these tests.

Is there any chance you might have ovulate earlier? I've looked at your chart but I have to say I'm rubbish with charts!! I really hope this is it for you! X

I can see it too, fingers crossed is a bfp line!! X

I looked at your chart too and it looks like an implantation dip @ 3dpo... So a vvf bfp is very possible today at 5dpo.... I can't wait to see the next test!

Not to jump the gun but also if it's multiples there is more hcg to detect.

Not to jump the gun but also if it's multiples there is more hcg to detect.

Hi ladies, I just woke up and I haven't tested my fmu are crappy so I'm waiting for my smu, i doubt its anything other than a dud test tho.

I just tested and the same exact line as yesterdays, no point in posting a pic because it won't even show up on camera. I'm going to test again in the evening and see what happens.

https://i66.tinypic.com/21owp5s.jpg

its there irl just cant show it in pics ugh!

Still spotting with ewcm. Used an OPK there's an obvious line but not enough to be considered positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->