• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Call Me Crazy for Testing @5DPO

i tested again! just to make sure the tests aren't duds and still same line, i don't know i still cant trust it lol

I can still see it. Is it pink out of the case? Defo not an indent? Can you change brands to double check?

20160901_161451.jpg

IC,Just testing for fun. I don't know why it keeps coming up sideways.

I can still see it. Is it pink out of the case? Defo not an indent? Can you change brands to double check?

Yes, it's still pink, I've tested 4 times since yesterday evening and it's the same faint pink line. I doubt other brands would pick anything up, since FRER is so sensitive it's the only one that'll show something, sometimes it's not always a good thing lol,

BFN this morning. Will wait a few more days before I re-test.

Ah BlueMoonBubba that sucks, so rubbish for you. I hope you get your answer soon and hope that it's a lovely bfp in a day or two x

Ah BlueMoonBubba that sucks, so rubbish for you. I hope you get your answer soon and hope that it's a lovely bfp in a day or two x

thank you lovely, hope everything is going smoothly with your new bean:kiss:

Oh bummer babe. Hope it turns + for you xx

Thank you gorgeous ladies, hopefully, we'll all get our bfps this cycle keeping my fingers crossed for you all x

8dpo, it seems like its a teeny weeny bit darker this morning, this is fmu which is not always best for me, will test again with smu.

https://i63.tinypic.com/ogcbjs.jpg

I dont know why it's sideways:wacko:

Following cause I can see a line in a few of your pictures! Pls keep us posted!

this an IC. I used same fmu sample

https://i64.tinypic.com/14ugmth.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back