Call Me Crazy for Testing @5DPO

Your chart looks interesting Bubba, I wonder if it will go triphasic?!

Your chart looks interesting Bubba, I wonder if it will go triphasic?!

I was wondering the same, I actually have 2 different thermometers in my night draw and i tested with one and i saw a significant rise so i thought it can't be right so i tried with the second and it was the same reading. lets hope it stays high:dust:

Its alot more defined in the IC just worried if it's an evap it came up almost instantly and has colour. I'll test again in the evening since i have a stack of IC.

I'm seeing good lines!!! I'm so excited!! Stalking for the next test! :) x

Could see it straight away on the last test!! :) :)

thank you everyone, i cant wait to test again tomorrow and see if my temps stay this high.

I napped in the afternoon and i had a dream i gave birth to quints hahahah that's how desperate I'am.

I see it!!! Can't wait for those lines to get darker!!

another day another bfn with fmu. if I was actually pregnant something would show by now. I'm considering myself out this cycle can't stand seeing any more negatives and "barely there's"

Ok i just tried an IC with the same fmu urine sample and theres a second line but nothing on the frer. Should i consider the IC a dud or an evap?

weird, before I was on my phone and it looked like there was 2 lines but on my pc now I don't see one at all in any of the pictures. I really hope you get your bfp!

I dont think your out yet. I dont think anyone is out until AF actually shows up. I tested 3 days before and got BFN but then 2 days later, the day my AF was to arrive I got my BFP. You just never know, maybe baby is taking the slow route to implant. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->