Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Can I join in? :)

13 DPO- still can't believe what I'm seeing but at the same time I had completely convinced myself that I was pregnant the whole TWW since 5 DPO due to symptoms I was having. ahh!

sending lots and lots of baby dust to all other april testers, and hugs to those that it wasn't their month. :hugs:

Attachments

• 4-25-17 hpt.jpg
    4-25-17 hpt.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 16
Sorry I don't see anything Kiwi

This is my first time ever texting this early and honestly I don't think I'm going to anymore. I mean I swear I can see faint lines on the tests and then I take pictures of them and sometimes you can't even see them in the picture. It's so discouraging :(. I didn't test with my girls until I was at least a couple days late.

Ya I gave up testing a long time ago because it just made me feel worse. I always just wait for AF. I will be testing around 11 dpo this cycle because thats the day of my brothers wedding and I want to drink (honestly thats the only way I'm going to be able to cope with that wedding due to divorced parents and the bride literally hating me haha).

13 DPO- still can't believe what I'm seeing but at the same time I had completely convinced myself that I was pregnant the whole TWW since 5 DPO due to symptoms I was having. ahh!

sending lots and lots of baby dust to all other april testers, and hugs to those that it wasn't their month. :hugs:

Congrats Mama :).

Sorry I don't see anything Kiwi

This is my first time ever texting this early and honestly I don't think I'm going to anymore. I mean I swear I can see faint lines on the tests and then I take pictures of them and sometimes you can't even see them in the picture. It's so discouraging :(. I didn't test with my girls until I was at least a couple days late.

Ya I gave up testing a long time ago because it just made me feel worse. I always just wait for AF. I will be testing around 11 dpo this cycle because thats the day of my brothers wedding and I want to drink (honestly thats the only way I'm going to be able to cope with that wedding due to divorced parents and the bride literally hating me haha).

:hugs: sounds awful hun, yeah you are going to need those drinks. Although how cool would that be to be pregnant too, would def lift your mood :).

YAY!!! Congrats lauragrace!!

Negative test in the am. Congrats lauragrace08 on your BFP!

Ok, editing my post. I went back to throw away my tests as it had been about 20 minutes. One test was I think defunct because it had a weird blazing white line right next to the control line almost right away so I dipped another test. I checked them at about 4/5 minutes and saw nothing but maybe line eye. Went back to toss them and of course as soon as I picked them up I had to look. I see the faintest pink line on one. Do you guys see it? ITs hard to pick up in the photo but I see it clear as day in person.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c59.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c59.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 17
Here is an inverted image of a different picture. I feel like you couldnt see it in the first one. Any opinions? Really hoping this is my BFP but I don't like that I saw it after the 5 minute mark...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_c5c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_c5c.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 20
Cews I do something super light on the invert. Fx for you!
Congrats Laura!

Cews I do something super light on the invert. Fx for you!
Congrats Laura!

Thanks! My only concern is that I saw it after the 20 minute mark but to be honest I didn't check it after the 4/5 minute mark. So who knows. I'm really hoping it is but I'm not 100% convinced.

Sorry Kiwi, it's blurry and I don't really see much on the enlarge. Good luck though.

Ok I removed it.
I'm pretty much out this month I can feel it lol. If you ladies make another group I'll join :).

Here is the edited one I think I posted the original picture earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_20170426_130322_1493228536184_1493229454291.jpg
    IMG_20170426_130322_1493228536184_1493229454291.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 5
There is a May mother's day group already Kiwi, but you're not out to AF arrives.

Yep I've been sitting on the Mays group for a few weeks already. I'm always thankful for the person who steps up to make the new thread : )

Kiwi Im not sure if I see anything. Its just too blurry

I'm so confused, two ladies say it's too blurry and one says she can see it without enlarging, hubby and my rl friend both see something. I just don't get it.

Thanks for the reply hun, by the way how are your tests looking?

So my wondfos just showed up and decided to test. Do I see what I think I'm seeing???? :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_20170426_155207_1493236665643.jpg
    IMG_20170426_155207_1493236665643.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 22
So my wondfos just showed up and decided to test. Do I see what I think I'm seeing???? :shock:

In feel like I can see a line on both of the wandfo's! The other test was just too blurry to tell for sure. I felt like I saw a hint of a line but couldnt really tell.

As for me, I had one test that was wonky (had a weird shiny white line next to the control line) so I dipped a second test and didn't see anything within the first few minutes so I walked away and came back 20 minutes later and saw a hint of a line on both. So, I'm still in limbo of knowing or not. Lol. My backache has mostly gone away and no more cramps yet today. Took another with about an hour hold and nada but it was only an hour. No evap so it makes me a tiny bit hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->