Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

Weirdly the one step IC is showing basically no line... If you were only using those to test you'd seriously doubt the result.
But used my FRER this morning, tried so hard to hold out all night but had to pee at 3am, the line is Defo there!

Thanks for all your support ladies, I shall keep tuning in to see your BFPs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
Yay congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Yes I was actually thinking about writing a post about the one steps when I got my BFP as it took forever to get a line on them even though supposedly they were more sensitive than other tests that I was getting clear lines!

Weirdly the one step IC is showing basically no line... If you were only using those to test you'd seriously doubt the result.
But used my FRER this morning, tried so hard to hold out all night but had to pee at 3am, the line is Defo there!

Thanks for all your support ladies, I shall keep tuning in to see your BFPs!

Congrats London!

Good idea Sweden!

I've got about 15 of them left... Might keep testing just to see how long it takes to get a line. Bit rubbish aren't they!
I did think their OPKs were ok though!

Yay congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Yes I was actually thinking about writing a post about the one steps when I got my BFP as it took forever to get a line on them even though supposedly they were more sensitive than other tests that I was getting clear lines!

Congrats London! Hope your pregnancy as healthy and fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->