Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

And an opk is not a good indication of a pregnancy or lack there of. True some women get positive opks when pregnant but tons of women don't. Alot of women get darker opks the day or two before AF as well.

Hhhmmm interesting, because I have PCOS however for the last 4 years I've had a regular 4cd AF, as if it regulated itself 4years after my rainbow bb. So the opk test that I took and I had too strong dark lines is there any possibility that is correct that I ovulated on the 23rd of April?

With pcos it is very hard to know. It is a good possibility, but PCOS can cause opk misreadings. If possible I would highly recommend either bbt or ferning as a back up for predicting/confirming ovulation. Opks predict when you are having an estrogen and LH surge, but they don't confirm ovulation actually happened. Ferning and bbt can more accurately say you have ovulated. BBt is really the only confirmed way to show you most likely ovulate don x day and even it can have its share of issues. Your best bet for pregnancy is have tons of sex in the most middle part of your cycle or if someone has constant longer cycles have sex 10-16 days before you normally have AF.

More sex? Its becoming a task already. .lol but thank you for your support and information xoxo. I never did opk's this month was my very first time ever & only bcuz I started reading threads on this site. I didn't realize I had bought about 60 of them last year and they are good up until next month so I decided to start using them otherwise they're going to go bad. I do appreciate your advice thanks luv.

I am pretty sure I had a two chemicals bc I had two cycles where I spotted around when implantation would occur and I have otherwise never spotted mid-cycle. And those were the same two cycles that I had strong physical symptoms I haven't experienced any other months, and they were my longest cycles, 29 days and 30 days, when all my other cycles were 24 to 28 days. It is just a gut feeling; I could be wrong about it but I don't think I am. I am afraid it is my hypothyroid that is making it difficult for my body to sustain a pregnancy. :( Although of course I know chemicals can happen for many other reasons too; I am just afraid in my case that is the reason why.

I'm not surprised that I can have chemicals either. I can't carry a baby to full term. My first was born at 27 weeks and my second was born at 34 weeks. I think there is something seriously going on with me it's just it can't be explained. Two premature babies and no answers. I have asked all of my Dr many times and I have 10 of them I know weird right. Anyway I have asked them many times what is going on with me and they can't give me any explanations. Basically they're just not at the point to understand right now. I was also born premature earlier than my first. I'm not sure if it has to do with genetics or not but it's definitely interesting. Even though I was born premature the woman that gave birth to me went on to have full-term babies.

You're welcome Selinet and don't over stress on the expiration date. As long as they are in a pretty temp controlled area and not getting wet or anything a few months past the date is still fine usually.
Lol I hear you on the sex as a chore bit. Good luck to you, though.

Oh and just to explain the reason I have 10 Dr just because of how the place that I go to works. I get rotated in and have a different Dr every few weeks when I'm pregnant. After having two babies with them I've gotten to know them all.

Lol, thanks "C" good to know they don't expire immediately I do have them in a cool place. Thanks you sooo much! Muuuuuuahz! Xoxo

Kiwi, 10 doctors that is awesome lol... during my first years finding out I had PCOS no Dr./OBGYN could tell me what was wrong with my body or if I could or not get pregnant, they didn't even know what I was experiencing that's always the case. 🙁🙁 I had lead poisoning in my blood and anemia which had turn into leukemia causing me to have a blood disorder, hence PCOS ( polycystic ovarian syndrome) and all I needed was Clomid to control the polyps so that I can get the egg fertile. Something so simple but the side effects suck! I'll keep you in my prayers luv, we will overcome ;) and you have to little miracle blessings which is all worth it xoxoxo.

Kiwi, 10 doctors that is awesome lol... during my first years finding out I had PCOS no Dr./OBGYN could tell me what was wrong with my body or if I could or not get pregnant, they didn't even know what I was experiencing that's always the case. 🙁🙁 I had lead poisoning in my blood and anemia which had turn into leukemia causing me to have a blood disorder, hence PCOS ( polycystic ovarian syndrome) and all I needed was Clomid to control the polyps so that I can get the egg fertile. Something so simple but the side effects suck! I'll keep you in my prayers luv, we will overcome ;) and you have to little miracle blessings which is all worth it xoxoxo.

Oh no sweetie you had leukemia? My baby brother (father side) was 2 years old when he was diagnosed with leukemia. He is okay now and I'm assuming you're okay to right? At least as far as the leukemia is concerned?

Yes luv, I'm fine thank God. Big testimony of how I was healed. Sorry to hear of ur brother 😔awesome to hear he is fine 😙I was diagnosed when I was in the 4th grade and I had 7 months to live yet here I am! 🤗🤗 I wake up everyday and see how this world is crazy and everything around it. Yet I am happy to open my eyes and know that I am still here, so I try to make the very best out of every day no matter how bad it is, I always say it can be worse and I could have not been here too experienced it but I am. God has given me a chance and I am going to make the best of it xoxoxo, this might sound harsh to many but with all the pain and the heartache and the struggles that I have experienced in my life I would choose that ten times over, over a casket. Is one of the reasons why I always try to be as positive as I can it all my posts. I don't have my mother I don't have my father they passed away when I was very very young but I have my five-year-old & my hb. Married now 16yrs. So overall God has been good to me in spite of anything I've endured. 😊😊

Still no AF but negative test. Im going to count myself as out this month. Not upset since I haven't been getting stronger lines. I think it was the IC's.

I'm sorry Cews, looking forward to ur update for next month. Stay strong we are here for you. But, but, but if no AF don't give up just yet! ;)

Still no AF but negative test. Im going to count myself as out this month. Not upset since I haven't been getting stronger lines. I think it was the IC's.

:hugs: :hugs:
No AF, still not out!!

Yes luv, I'm fine thank God. Big testimony of how I was healed. Sorry to hear of ur brother 😔awesome to hear he is fine 😙I was diagnosed when I was in the 4th grade and I had 7 months to live yet here I am! 🤗🤗 I wake up everyday and see how this world is crazy and everything around it. Yet I am happy to open my eyes and know that I am still here, so I try to make the very best out of every day no matter how bad it is, I always say it can be worse and I could have not been here too experienced it but I am. God has given me a chance and I am going to make the best of it xoxoxo, this might sound harsh to many but with all the pain and the heartache and the struggles that I have experienced in my life I would choose that ten times over, over a casket. Is one of the reasons why I always try to be as positive as I can it all my posts. I don't have my mother I don't have my father they passed away when I was very very young but I have my five-year-old & my hb. Married now 16yrs. So overall God has been good to me in spite of anything I've endured. 😊😊

:hugs: :hugs:
I can relate in so many ways. I'm glad you're here too 💜.

Aawwww, thank you hun, I'm a big sentimental person, you got my hear! That really means a lot to me, more than you imagine! Glad we are friends (WS) web sisters, I just made that one up..lol ;) ;) I think I like it! Hehe..

Aawwww, thank you hun, I'm a big sentimental person, you got my hear! That really means a lot to me, more than you imagine! Glad we are friends (WS) web sisters, I just made that one up..lol ;) ;) I think I like it! Hehe..

WS it is :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->