Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

So DH, LO, and I went to the beach to relax. LO loved it and we got to see the cutest sea lion! It was just nice to get out and get my mind off the tests and what going on with no AF and either negative or slightly positive test results. I still think I am out but Im getting tires of skipping AF's. Sending positive vibes and baby dust to all who are not out or who like me are not 100% sure whats going on!

Attachments

• IMG_0484 copy 2.jpg
    IMG_0484 copy 2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
Sounds like you had a good day Cews. Hope you get AF soon so you can start a new hopefully bfp cycle. :) Me and you could get those May positives :)

Sounds like you had a good day Cews. Hope you get AF soon so you can start a new hopefully bfp cycle. :) Me and you could get those May positives :)

Here's hoping we both get BFP's soon!

Hi ladies...
AF was due 2 days ago... I'm late but I could've sworn she was on the way as I've been cramping.
I'm not one to see lines when people post their tests so I must be going crazy but I swear I can see a line on my test?!
I'm basically in denial and don't want to post it up (well I don't even know how to post a pic) then everyone tell me I'm delusional haha.
So I'm going to wait another day and test tomorrow.
I have a FRER at home that ive never used so maybe it's time to use it!

London that sure sounds promising! I'm rooting for you!

London that sure sounds promising! I'm rooting for you!

Hey Belle... I've been following all your posts, I saw that you think AF is coming - damn that AF!!
I've been a bit quiet over the past couple of weeks because I am actually just fed up! I'm sure you know how I feel as you've been in the same boat for a very long time.
I don't want to get overly excited... but I think that I might have finally got my BFP. I am more shocked than anything, def going to test with the FRER in the morning. I just doubt myself as I keep thinking the line should be darker for 2 days late?!

Hey just popped back in to see how many BFPs there were in april! But thought I could give you some insight kiwi. I def thought AF was coming due to cramping and I had AF cramps (well obvs not but felt exactly the same) for about a week after my BFP.
Also I had really faint lines on one brand of tests (one step) until around 18dpo even though I got a clear line on a FRER at 10dpo. So I wouldn't worry too much about line darkness! Fx this is your BFP!

Thanks Ladies x

Sweden, that sounds the same as me.... very faint on one step. Slightly darker on a boots test. I shall use the FRER tomorrow morning, I've been saving it for the one time I actually think its worth using so fingers crossed this is the time!! I shall post a pic of my test (its not the best... I don't know how to do any of those fancy inverted ones lol)

Here's one I took this afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 17
Wow London that looks pretty positive to me :) I love it when unexplained peeps get some good news! Woo hoo, hopefully tomorrow's is even darker

CP and Belle I am so happy you can see that line I thought I was going nuts... I was looking at the IC all day long that I literally ruined it so had to buy the boots one to do another test lol.
I'll def still be doing the FRER tomorrow - I'm kind of in denial! I haven't told my husband yet! I had a very small feeling yesterday so I ordered a baby grow of his fav football team (Seahawks) so hopefully that turns up
Tomorrow as i won't be able to keep this a secret much longer!

Now you two!! Time to get those BFPs. It just shows what can actually happen. I was so fed up and ready to give up! This is my 3rd cycle after my laparoscopy and the consultant actually said that it's much easier to get pregnant after they perform that procedure.
Weirdly though, the past 6months we were using preseed and soft cups... This month we used nothing and BFP! I will be absolutely crossing everything that you two get a positive soon. Thanks for your kind words the past few months... You've both been a fountain of knowledge! X

Oh that's definitely a line! Ekkk! I'd be calling BFP by now! But totally get the denial but until you see a clearer line!

Love how you're telling your husband! I did the same with our towns football team and he loved it!

Can't wait to see the FRER!

Lovely to pop my head back in and see such happy news!

haha true enough London enjoy telling DH.

Now its our turn CP!

Indeed Belle it is.
London you are very welcome and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, hon.

Congrats London! I wish you all the best with your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->