Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

I'm not a POAS addict but sometimes I feel like I have a good chance and decide to test, but only at 10dpo and only with cheapies...my lp is usually 12 so I figure 10 isn't too bad...but I don't test at all most months...also this month i'm on progesterone until 14dpo so I won't get AF anyway

@TTC n Hopeful- I've mostly been using the cheap OPK strips, but have tried the CB digi ones a few times. I've bought a CB fertility monitor to use if I ever start a new cycle! I'm taking vitex, evening primrose, & maca until O and pregnacare conception, Omega3 and coenzyme10 throughout.

More :bfn:for me today. And FF thinks I'm 23dpo! I was thinking I might have actually O'd later but going with that date I'd still be 15dpo. No sign of AF, symptoms still around, temps still above the coverline.

@TTC n Hopeful- I've mostly been using the cheap OPK strips, but have tried the CB digi ones a few times. I've bought a CB fertility monitor to use if I ever start a new cycle! I'm taking vitex, evening primrose, & maca until O and pregnacare conception, Omega3 and coenzyme10 throughout.

More :bfn:for me today. And FF thinks I'm 23dpo! I was thinking I might have actually O'd later but going with that date I'd still be 15dpo. No sign of AF, symptoms still around, temps still above the coverline.

I use the cheap strips till it gets close to O then I use the digi to confirm. I don't even know what half those things are lol. I was checking out charts earlier and some women didn't even get pos till well past 15dpo. I get bored and curious so I was just looking around on FF lol. Hope either you get a BFP soon or AF shows. Limbo is the worst.

Oh yeah- I'm cheering myself up right now actually by looking up FF charts with late +HPTs! Thanks!

I would say that probably 80% of my journal isn't directly related to ttc. :) I have revealed more on my journal than I ever thought I would.

I think I'll start one.. how do I do that?

If you go under the "Trying to Concieve" section there is a link to "TTC Journals". Just go there and start a thread. And then put a link to it in your signature so you can get stalkers. :)

Can I join ? I am BFP virgin too. Not using any protection from January 2013 but no BFP yet. I have never been on BC pills. We were using pull out and condoms for birth control. Periods are regular 29/30days. However this month due to late ovulation I am expecting a 35day cycle. We were NTNP till August. TTC this cycle. Waiting to test on23rd.

Welcome, Fairyy!

Sorry, TTC n Hopeful! Onto the next cycle!

:witch: found me so BFP virgin for another cycle. Good luck ladies!

Sorry dear. Good luck this cycle. I just turned thirty and trying for baby # 1 since January. God only knows when I will get to see those two pink lines.

Thank you. I have plans to test on 24th.
When u all are testing ?

Just got my positive(ish) opk this morning. AF is due on 9/30. I'm going to give into peer pressure and test on 9/18 with a bunch of other people even though I know that it is way too early for a test to pick up on anything. Then I probably won't test again unless AF is a no show.

Just got my positive(ish) opk this morning. AF is due on 9/30. I'm going to give into peer pressure and test on 9/18 with a bunch of other people even though I know that it is way too early for a test to pick up on anything. Then I probably won't test again unless AF is a no show.

BD time lady :winkwink:

Time to get busy! Good luck! Feeling positive for you.

Well it looks like I will remain a BFP virgin another month.... gah! I'm so tired of buying more tampons!!!

Lol! I know, right? :haha:

I don't know if you are like me, but every month I buy just enough to get through... I'm overly optimistic that AF won't be necessary next month since I'll be pg! But here I am every month with barely enough to get through until I can make a run to target. I'm fully stocked now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->