Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

Fairyy- I didn't get a +OPK, but if my charts are correct (mostly based on temps), I am 24dpo, no sign of AF and all BFNs so far. So I'm just continuously checking now unless AF comes!

Well it looks like I will remain a BFP virgin another month.... gah! I'm so tired of buying more tampons!!!

Lol! I know, right? :hahau:

I don't know if you are like me, but every month I buy just enough to get through... I'm overly optimistic that AF won't be necessary next month since I'll be pg! But here I am every month with barely enough to get through until I can make a run to target. I'm fully stocked now :haha:

I do the same but this month I have tried to double bluff myself by getting the tampons ready a week before and telling my fiance AF will be coming.
Hoping my body will be like "what? No! Not this month missy! One nil!"
And then i can rejoice in not having to buy tampons for nine months.. thats the plan anyway

Haha- I am doing that too. Not only do I have tampons, but I bought a Clearblue Fertility Monitor to start next cycle and a new thermometer that has a backlight that I can't start until it's a new cycle. I'm hoping my body makes me feel foolish for wasting money on things I won't need! But then if I do need them, at least I have new gadgets.

Also- I'm currently tempting AF with white knickers.

I'm going to get a fertility monitor next month for sure. Would have bought it already but bit low on cash. I did splash out on digital opks this month and got a smiley face so that was worth it

Did anyone else go into TTC being completely naive and thinking this period of life would be fun and exciting? Holy crap was I an idiot! One year (half of which was spent with my body stalled due to PCOS) and seven cycles with BFN is not the "fun and exciting" chapter in my life that I had envisioned. I just want to MOVE ON already! I feel like I'm living in neutral for the past twelve months... Can't make long term plans, living in two week increments, living in a constant state of "what if.." Yuck!

I so agree, Missy! I'm so sick of TTC it isn't even funny. It quit being fun at the six month mark, and now I'm starting to get worried that something is wrong.

High school health class gave me the impression that being in the same room as a naked penis would result in pregnancy. If it were only that easy.....

I so agree, Missy! I'm so sick of TTC it isn't even funny. It quit being fun at the six month mark, and now I'm starting to get worried that something is wrong.

High school health class gave me the impression that being in the same room as a naked penis would result in pregnancy. If it were only that easy.....

Same here, if only I could go back and give my teachers a huge laugh. I don't even know how I'd feel if I were to see two lines.

That is so true. They have you believing that you can become pregnant while being fully clothed and sitting on a guys lap. :nope:

At this point, a real bfp would make me faint! :lol:

Hey all! Calling all BFP virgins! I feel like I can't be alone.

11 months TTC and I'm STILL a BFP virgin. No mc, no chemicals (not that I'm hoping for this outcome). My period is always on time, if not early. Heck, I don't even get evap lines! I seriously cannot imagine what two lines would look like for me...

OMG, :friends: me tooooo! I was telling my husband, I don't even feel like those two lines are for me. It's almost like me getting a :bfp: is a dream, or unfathomable. It just feels so surreal, like that will never happen for me!

I agree with all of you. If I would've know how hard this would be, I would've stopped bc much earlier! After 2 years ttc I'm ready for a happy ending!!!

Totally agree Missy. Everyone in my family is soooo fertile as well I thought first month going to happen. Even took a short honeymoon because I didn't want to wait for my vacation days to reset just in case I was preggo. That was 10 months ago...

Each month is a huge rollercoaster....

I thought it would take us maximum 6months to conceive. But no this is 9th month running.

Can I join? I'm in my third cycle TTC, 35 and am a BFP virgin. I've been charting my temp for the past two cycles and think that I am at least Oing. I fully understand where all of you are coming from - when I first starting this a few months ago I thought it would be easy. What I didn't realize was that this was going to affect my body so much! (i've been on BCP for 17 years!) It's such an odd thing to be warm for half the month now lol.

I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!

p.s. I'm currently 11dpo this month, don't even want to try testing until the date AF is due because I've been so crushed when I tried early last month.

Same here. I am waiting to miss my AF then do the testing around 16dpo.

Can I join? I'm in my third cycle TTC, 35 and am a BFP virgin. I've been charting my temp for the past two cycles and think that I am at least Oing. I fully understand where all of you are coming from - when I first starting this a few months ago I thought it would be easy. What I didn't realize was that this was going to affect my body so much! (i've been on BCP for 17 years!) It's such an odd thing to be warm for half the month now lol.

I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!

p.s. I'm currently 11dpo this month, don't even want to try testing until the date AF is due because I've been so crushed when I tried early last month.

It's my third cycle as well. This cycle is different for me as I've never been so eager to O before. I'm normally fine the first two weeks of my cycle, but I'm patiently waiting and losing my mind haha.

I seriously thought this would be easier, but maybe I'm not doing something right (as it's my first time TTCing ever) and my sister and friends just turn up pregnant with little effort.

:cry:Can I join?

been married for 2 years and still a BFP Virgin. Who would of thought this would take so long?

The wait is hard. Either two week wait (the one to ovulate or the one to find out of you are pregnant) is hard. It's even harder for those who have irregular cycles. What is hardest for me is knowing that we've done everything we needed to do to get pregnant, and then still starting my period every single month.

I swore off early testing, though I am kinda caving and joining in with some other testers tomorrow. Basically I'm testing at 5 dpo tomorrow, knowing full well that there will be one line. But I won't test again until AF is a no show, somewhere around the 30th.

I'm really hoping a few of us "graduate" this month and loose our BFP virginity!

I'm currently on CD8. I started BDing using the SMEP 2 days ago as soon as AF stopped and I go in on Thursday for an ultrasound to moniter my follicles and determine when to do IUI #4.

Totally agree Pirate. Both TWW's SUCK. Personally, I find the waiting to Ovulate a little harder just because of my irregular cycles and all the variables. Then again, I usually find myself more positive during the first TWW. By the time 6-8dpo rolls around, I never feel any symptoms and I just know I'm out...and I start crashing down. It's the worse.

After a year of TTC I decided to take a break for one cycle to lose some weight. I totally put some HCG on a pg test just to see the two lines. They were crazy bright pink. Hopefully that will happen to all of us someday for real :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->