Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

Still bored with the TWW! I actually tested today (5dpo) because several others were testing too so I wanted to "support" them. Of course the test was negative and I expected that so I am not upset at all about it. AF is due on the 29th so I won't test again unless she seems like she is going to be a no show on that day.

I tested again today because I'm on CD45 now and still no sign of AF- BFN again for me!

Currently on CD 26 of a 28 day cycle. 10 DPO. and 2 more days to find out if the wicked witch will pay me a visit. I dont have a lot of AF symptoms this week but she has an awesome way of bursting my bubble.

Good luck to this weeks testers...

I am feeling so bad from yesterday evening after I finished cooking dinner. Started to get crampy legs and extremely gassy. From this morning I am having PMS type lighter cramps. AF is due on Sunday. She is giving me hint may be.

Can I join?

I am a BFP virgin :( on cycle 3 at the moment but TTC a couple of years ago and no BFP thgen either. I think I am becoming addicted to testing even though they are always negative :( Found it very hard since trying because I know a lot of people in real life that have got their BFPs in the last 3 months and none of them were trying.

Good luck to all soon to be testers

Ug i think i miscalculated O and might only be 9 dpo today... i think this whole thing is worth it, but had no idea I would become so obsessed.

Good luck to everyone that is still in it this month and I keep hoping AF stays away!

Well... IUI #4 scheduled for Monday with trigger set for this Saturday. They have me taking two extra doses of Letozole (aka Femara... a lot like clomid) today and tomorrow to boost a second follicle, because as of today I only have one lead follicle, and they are hoping the second one can catch up. It makes me nervous though, because last month they gave me an extra dose, I ended up surging on my own, and the IUI was a day off after O, and was completely ill-timed. I really don't want to go through that again.

I think DH and I will bd the next three days, take Sunday off to give his swimmers a chance to build up, and go in for IUI Monday. I hate that it has to be so clinical and that it's come to this. I would love to be one of those lucky women who can just "relax" and bd like normal people...and bam, pregnant.

Oh well....I have to stay positive. :)

I tested again today because I'm on CD45 now and still no sign of AF- BFN again for me!

OMG! I'm in nearly the same boat, but CD47!! My doctor said if AF doesn't arrive by middle of next week, I'll have a blood test. But I'm sure it will be negative, too, it's just wishful thinking.

Have you talked to your doctor? What are you planning to do?

OMG! I'm in nearly the same boat, but CD47!! My doctor said if AF doesn't arrive by middle of next week, I'll have a blood test. But I'm sure it will be negative, too, it's just wishful thinking.

Have you talked to your doctor? What are you planning to do?

The worse I ever got was like CD120 or something insane like that last fall/winter. After coming off birth control my body just never regulated until I was finally diagnosed with PCOS. Before BC my body was like clockwork and I never missed a cycle. Needless to say i was pretty surprised that life after bc was so different for my body. Waiting for AF that won't come is THE WORSE and was by far was the crappiest period of my TTC journey. I hope i never have to go through something like that again. At least now my body is cycling and working, even if I'm still a BFP virgin. At least I can try, which is more than you can do when your body is doing nothing!

I have a feeling if I went to the Dr now, they'd just say my body was still regulating after being off the pill and to just wait (I got off the pill in July). I wish I knew for sure if I ovulated- I did have a temperature shift and the charting programmes gave me crosshairs, but I never got a positive OPK. I had symptoms for about a week and a half after AF was due, but then they went away. My temp finally went down yesterday under the crosshairs so I'm hoping that means she's coming soon.

I think I'll go in if AF still doesn't come by around CD60 to make sure it's not a cyst or something. I'd rather get AF naturally, but I don't want to waste too much time on one unsuccessful cycle, so might take provera or something to restart my cycles.

MissyLissy- do you have symptoms of PCOS? I don't have any symptoms of it, but have seen other people say they have it without the usual symptoms. I've been on and off BCPs for the last 10 years or so, as recently as July 2012- Feb 2013 and during that time had regular cycles except one skipped month, but I've definitely had long cycles in the past when I wasn't doing any sort of TTC or charting to really be concerned.

Love this thread. Can I join?

I'm somewhere between NTNP & TTC (I'm TTC, hubby thinks were NTNP). lol x

Could I join this thread? Currently on CD 93, my first day on a 10 day provera prescription to start AF. Hubby and I had wanted to start trying the middle of August but I couldn't start a new cycle naturally and I don't think I have ovulated in the last 7 months. Hoping that this new cycle will bring on an ovulation finally [-o<

May I join you fine folks? I am also a BFP virgin. I really rarely get to even take a pregnancy test because AF is always on time. :( We have been trying to conceive for 4 cycles now, and for 4 cycles before that we weren't really preventing or trying. I have not been on BC in over 5 years. Oh how I would love to see those two lines.......

I have a feeling if I went to the Dr now, they'd just say my body was still regulating after being off the pill and to just wait (I got off the pill in July). I wish I knew for sure if I ovulated- I did have a temperature shift and the charting programmes gave me crosshairs, but I never got a positive OPK. I had symptoms for about a week and a half after AF was due, but then they went away. My temp finally went down yesterday under the crosshairs so I'm hoping that means she's coming soon.

I think I'll go in if AF still doesn't come by around CD60 to make sure it's not a cyst or something. I'd rather get AF naturally, but I don't want to waste too much time on one unsuccessful cycle, so might take provera or something to restart my cycles.

MissyLissy- do you have symptoms of PCOS? I don't have any symptoms of it, but have seen other people say they have it without the usual symptoms. I've been on and off BCPs for the last 10 years or so, as recently as July 2012- Feb 2013 and during that time had regular cycles except one skipped month, but I've definitely had long cycles in the past when I wasn't doing any sort of TTC or charting to really be concerned.

I came off BC in May, so I hear ya! I'm not able to confirm O, either - had a week of positive OPKs but my temps are super wacky and I sleep with my mouth open, so I plan to temp vaginally next cycle... if that ever starts!

I came off BC in May, so I hear ya! I'm not able to confirm O, either - had a week of positive OPKs but my temps are super wacky and I sleep with my mouth open, so I plan to temp vaginally next cycle... if that ever starts!

Hey Amy! I sent you a private msg. Hope that's ok!

Do I have symptoms of PCOS? Well... Yes and no. Life before birth control my cycles were like clockwork. I got them every single month, on time, from the minute I got my period at 12 years old. I never even considered i might have problems because I was always so regular. When I went off birth control in April of 2012, I only got three natural cycles over the summer when I was NTNP. When we finally crossed the bridge to TTC-land in October, my cycles had just completely stopped. Like I said, I went like 4 months without a period. I went to the doctor during that timeframe, expecting a "your body is adjusting after birth control" response and got diagnosed with PCOS instead. My lab work, however, was mostly normal, as was my ultrasound- though there were minor issues with both that could indicate PCOS (FH/LSH slightly inverted on bloods, some minor cysts on my left ovary..nothing major).

Other symptoms? I've always struggled with my weight, and my weight tends to build up around my mid section when I'm on the bigger end of my spectrum, which is classic PCOS shape. I also struggle with acne after being off birth control (also PCOS sign), but metformin has helped tremendously. However, I have very thick, curly hair, and I am definitely am not balding. I also don't have hair growth in places I shouldn't.

Basically I was in denial about my PCOS dx for a long time, mostly because I used to be so regular before birth control, and I just couldn't see how that could change. I spent lots of last year ignoring my doctor telling me I had PCOS, and tried to convince myself I was just "adjusting to being off birth control" for way too long, until I finally gave in and got help from meds. I've finally come to terms. I'm dealing with it... And dammit I'll get my baby in-spite of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->