Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

Hi

Me and my oh have been ttc for 3 years, and still nothing. I have PCOS and he has a low count. I have had so many BFN and never had a BFP. I have just purchased the clear blue fertility monitor so will start to use it on my next cycle.

I also have my cd21 blood tests next week so hoping that will come back wtih good news, then i doctor recommended ivf however will need to be referred to the fertility clinic first to have a few more tests and tubes checked etc.. God it all seems such long process doesnt it? We have private health care so could speed it up but it is so expensive. Looks like we will see what the waiting lists for iui etc is first and then make a decision.

I have read good reviews about the Fertility monitor so look it up.

Sending baby dust to all *********

I have been using the CB monitor for the last 3 cycles. I like it - especially since it tells me that I am ovulating. We just started testing. My CD21 test came back fine. However the postcoital and hubby's tests did not - low count and mobility. They want to retest him in a couple of weeks, but the DR thinks they foundthe problem. I am waiting for AF - due today or tomorrow - to schedule the CD3 and HSG tests. Once everything is done we will look into the options. Hoping not to have to jump right into the expensive IVF - of course that is the first thing the DR mentioned to hubby. Looks like we are going through the same testing right now...

Sorry Pirate.

FXed and good luck Ashnamber.

Looks like congrats are in order Mangoes!!

And :witch: decided to fully show up to the party so still a double line virgin..

And :witch: decided to fully show up to the party so still a double line virgin..

Sorry hun! Was wondering about you! I haven't been around much, still waiting on O and getting frustrated lol Better luck next cycle!!

The wait to O is almost as bad as the wait to find out if you are pregnant.

^^ thats so true heh

Well!! I get another shot this month!! Woot!! Maybe October will still be the month!! should O on the 16th and AF do on the 29th... Here we go again..

Morning Ladies, :witch: flew in this morning, so I can finally put that 106 day cycle behind me and officially start my TTC journey!! I will be temping, and using OPKs this month. I'm not really sure how long my cycle will be but I am hoping that it will be around the 30-40 day length...Happy Friday!

106 days? Wow! Congrats on the start of your TTC journey. I hope it is a quick one!

106 days? I thought mine was bad! Glad the progesterone worked and you're ready to go again. Fx for a shorter cycle now! I'm going to the Dr on Thursday to see what they say about my cycle.

Also- congrats, Mangoes! Looks like you popped your cherry!

Thanks ladies, I am a little worried that I'm only spotting at this point and this weekend was not much flow... I really hope these long cycles are over with.

And the two line virginity continues. AF got me this morning. Appointment tomorrow to discuss IVF. I never thought it would come to this :cry:

sorry hatethewait. Hopefully the appointment goes well.

Sorry about AF, Hatethewait- let us know how the appointment goes!

Well I've officially been given a 65% chance I will lose my virginity with IVF. Trying au natural this month, but will start IVF in Nov if no luck (which I'm fully anticipating of course). Estimated start date: Nov 5... eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->