Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

Sorry, Fairyy- Fx for a BFP by Christmas!

Officially in the tww again. Had IUI this morning - 5 good eggs on ultrasound yesterday and 19mil sperm post-wash today. Feeling very hopeful this time!!

Hatethwait! We are practically cycle buddies. I just had my Fourth IUI yesterday. We can ride out the TWW together. You had WAY more follies than me. I only had 1 for sure, with another that may or may not have ovulated (it was 12 mm last they checked 4 days before IUI, but I was given extra letrozole in the hopes it caught up to the big follie by the time of IUI day. I'm feeling positive this cycle too. I feel like things were times correctly and I did everything I possibly could to cover my bases. If it didn't work this time, I'm moving on to injectibles.

Hatethwait! We are practically cycle buddies. I just had my Fourth IUI yesterday. We can ride out the TWW together. You had WAY more follies than me. I only had 1 for sure, with another that may or may not have ovulated (it was 12 mm last they checked 4 days before IUI, but I was given extra letrozole in the hopes it caught up to the big follie by the time of IUI day. I'm feeling positive this cycle too. I feel like things were times correctly and I did everything I possibly could to cover my bases. If it didn't work this time, I'm moving on to injectibles.

Yay! I love a cycle buddy! One is all you need, but I hope the letrozole was able to get the other to "catch up!"

This was my first cycle with injectibles. I did a hybrid cycle though, so I had letrozole 12.5mg cd3-7 and follistim cd8-10. My first IUI, I had 2-3 eggs and my second IUI, I only had 2. I think we mis-timed my first couple also and feel really good about the timing this time. Having lots of cramping this evening (nearly 36 hrs after trigger) so I hope the :spermy: are sitting there waiting for the eggs! I'm not sure if I'll do a 4th IUI or move on to IVF next time. How many IUI's do you think you'll do? Hopefully we don't need any more after this though! :dust:

Yay! I love a cycle buddy! One is all you need, but I hope the letrozole was able to get the other to "catch up!"

This was my first cycle with injectibles. I did a hybrid cycle though, so I had letrozole 12.5mg cd3-7 and follistim cd8-10. My first IUI, I had 2-3 eggs and my second IUI, I only had 2. I think we mis-timed my first couple also and feel really good about the timing this time. Having lots of cramping this evening (nearly 36 hrs after trigger) so I hope the :spermy: are sitting there waiting for the eggs! I'm not sure if I'll do a 4th IUI or move on to IVF next time. How many IUI's do you think you'll do? Hopefully we don't need any more after this though! :dust:

You responded so well to the hybrid cycle! Wow!! If this round doesn't work for me, I'll try injectables for a round or two at most. I feel like I need to try injectables at least once before moving on to IVF just to say I tried everything.

My DH and I are just starting to talk about what happens if IUIs don't work. We never considered they wouldn't work, so this is very hard. I think we will maybe take a small break, and come back to do IVF this winter or early spring. I'm not entirely sure how we will pay for it though without massively cutting into our savings.... But we will just have to figure it out. Not being parents is just not an option for us. Anyway, hoping it doesn't come to that because this cycle may have worked, right? :wacko: Part of us also thinks maybe we should look into adoption instead of IVF and use our money that way.... But DH is adopted and he's always wanted that genetic link because he's never had that in his life. I think we'd have to try IVF if it came to that for that reason alone...or we would always wonder what if.

What about you? How long are you willing to go with IUIs? It's such a roller coaster... This stupid infertility journey.

You responded so well to the hybrid cycle! Wow!! If this round doesn't work for me, I'll try injectables for a round or two at most. I feel like I need to try injectables at least once before moving on to IVF just to say I tried everything.

My DH and I are just starting to talk about what happens if IUIs don't work. We never considered they wouldn't work, so this is very hard. I think we will maybe take a small break, and come back to do IVF this winter or early spring. I'm not entirely sure how we will pay for it though without massively cutting into our savings.... But we will just have to figure it out. Not being parents is just not an option for us. Anyway, hoping it doesn't come to that because this cycle may have worked, right? :wacko: Part of us also thinks maybe we should look into adoption instead of IVF and use our money that way.... But DH is adopted and he's always wanted that genetic link because he's never had that in his life. I think we'd have to try IVF if it came to that for that reason alone...or we would always wonder what if.

What about you? How long are you willing to go with IUIs? It's such a roller coaster... This stupid infertility journey.

My hubby and I are in the same boat as you. I just sent a note to my fs to discuss next steps. I'm willing to try one more IUI if they think it's worth it, otherwise IVF it is. I really want to try everything possible to have my own biological child. Something about knowing you created that human being and going through a pregnancy... I just can't give that up without trying it all! We did look into adoption, and we will plan to go forward with it if IVF doesn't work, but that's not a sure thing either! And it costs just as much! It must be hard for your hubby. I can only imagine what it would feel like to want that genetic link!

I hate thinking about the cost of things, I always joke that we are buying a baby! I am definitely ready to get off this roller coaster! I hope we both get our BFP this cycle! But, I definitely recommend trying injectibles next cycle if you need to...

:dust:

Looks like I'm going to remain a virgin for another cycle. Large temp drop this morning so now I wait for what I'm pretty sure is inevitable. :(

Looks like I'm going to remain a virgin for another cycle. Large temp drop this morning so now I wait for what I'm pretty sure is inevitable. :(

Awww =( try to keep your hopes up, if the :witch: shows up, you have another cycle dear!

I was helping hubby get ready to visit his family and when I went to the bathroom, I had some faint brown discharge. Trying not to get my hopes up, but I definitely told my husband

BFP virginity remains intact for another month. AF got me yesterday. Hopefully cycle 9 will be my lucky cycle.

AF was due either yesterday or today been spotting with light light pink and brownish DC for past 2 days.. today will make day 3 of this.. last time went to BR looked like it was starting to fade.. keeping my FX if the :witch: is a no show today will test in the am..

AF was due either yesterday or today been spotting with light light pink and brownish DC for past 2 days.. today will make day 3 of this.. last time went to BR looked like it was starting to fade.. keeping my FX if the :witch: is a no show today will test in the am..

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->