Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

Fx you don't need it, but glad there's a plan and date in place for you!

Fx you don't need it, but glad there's a plan and date in place for you!

Thanks Fezzle! I feel much better knowing there's a plan now. I think I'll sleep much better tonight knowing this!

Can I join... we've been ttc for 4+ years now and still a :bfp: virgin!!

fx that this month will be a sticky bean. 5dpo today, going to poas in a week.

Sending :dust: to all you ladies!!

Can I join... we've been ttc for 4+ years now and still a :bfp: virgin!!

fx that this month will be a sticky bean. 5dpo today, going to poas in a week.

Sending :dust: to all you ladies!!

Hi TLB! Good luck next week!

Morning Ladies...CD 8 here, and I'm gearing up for a BD marathon. I am going to try to follow SMEP but I don't really know when I will ovulate if I even ovulate at all so I am going to start OPKs probably tomorrow or sunday and We got an early start and BD'd last night!

Welcome TLB, good luck with testing...hope you get your BFP!

Morning Ladies...CD 8 here, and I'm gearing up for a BD marathon. I am going to try to follow SMEP but I don't really know when I will ovulate if I even ovulate at all so I am going to start OPKs probably tomorrow or sunday and We got an early start and BD'd last night!

Welcome TLB, good luck with testing...hope you get your BFP!

Thanks! I hope so too. I don't even know what a second line would look like... but I know it would be amazing!!

Sending :dust: to all you ladies!! fx this will be our month!!

And the two line virginity continues. AF got me this morning. Appointment tomorrow to discuss IVF. I never thought it would come to this :cry:

Stay strong babe!! :hugs: I'm in the same boat. 2 more months of trying and if no bfp off to Mexico for IVF. It's scary but at the same time exciting to know that there is a plan B. :thumbup:

Well will still be a ll virgin for this month.. Were taking this cycle off and focus on our wedding at the end of the month and family that's starting to come into town.. So maybe Nov..

Sorry AshNAmber!

Enjoy the wedding festivities and next month will be here before you know it!

Sorry AshNAmber! I suppose if there is ever a good reason to take a break, a wedding definitely is! Enjoy the festivities and time with family! Nov will be here before you know it! I can't believe Oct is already half over!!

I know, I was thinking about that to.. can't believe im getting married in 9 days!! ahh!! :dance:

I was so determined that my next test would be my bfp but caved this morning and got another Bfn :( feeling so deflated and quickly losing hope :(

Af showed her ugly face on Saturday...Still a One line only/BFP virgin! Starting Femara again tonight.

CD30/15dpo today. Only very light brown when I wiped. But it is expected to be dark red by the end of today. So I guess its pretty much start of another AF. Still a BFP virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->