Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

Well I'm back in the dreaded TWW.. Hope oct I get my pumpkin dream :)

Well that was fast! Fx'd and lots of baby dust hun!!

LMAO im glad that was fast for you... FEELS LIKE FOREVER!!! lol :) thanks love.. trying to stay positive without getting overly excited and no longer symptom spotting.. had EVERYTHING last month to be let down.. not doing that again.. just waiting for the 2nd to see if AF shows.. not even going to waste a test at 10 DPO (hope i can keep tellin myself that lol)

I've had five bfn, best positive I got yesterday was a bfp on my opk! Yay, then got o pain in between bd, so we either timed it impeccably or missed the window completely! Who knows!

Let the great tww begin..... :wacko:

I have a feeling if I went to the Dr now, they'd just say my body was still regulating after being off the pill and to just wait (I got off the pill in July). I wish I knew for sure if I ovulated- I did have a temperature shift and the charting programmes gave me crosshairs, but I never got a positive OPK. I had symptoms for about a week and a half after AF was due, but then they went away. My temp finally went down yesterday under the crosshairs so I'm hoping that means she's coming soon.

I think I'll go in if AF still doesn't come by around CD60 to make sure it's not a cyst or something. I'd rather get AF naturally, but I don't want to waste too much time on one unsuccessful cycle, so might take provera or something to restart my cycles.

MissyLissy- do you have symptoms of PCOS? I don't have any symptoms of it, but have seen other people say they have it without the usual symptoms. I've been on and off BCPs for the last 10 years or so, as recently as July 2012- Feb 2013 and during that time had regular cycles except one skipped month, but I've definitely had long cycles in the past when I wasn't doing any sort of TTC or charting to really be concerned.

I came off BC in May, so I hear ya! I'm not able to confirm O, either - had a week of positive OPKs but my temps are super wacky and I sleep with my mouth open, so I plan to temp vaginally next cycle... if that ever starts!

Hey Amy! I sent you a private msg. Hope that's ok!

Absolutely!! But I don't think I got it. Can you resend please? :hugs:

I seriously hope I break my :bfp: virginity this month. If I thought the first tww was bad, this one is worse.

LMAO im glad that was fast for you... FEELS LIKE FOREVER!!! lol :) thanks love.. trying to stay positive without getting overly excited and no longer symptom spotting.. had EVERYTHING last month to be let down.. not doing that again.. just waiting for the 2nd to see if AF shows.. not even going to waste a test at 10 DPO (hope i can keep tellin myself that lol)

hahahaha lmbo, sorry hun. It seems so long to us, I know exactly how you feel. On CD10 and who knows when I will O so idk how long my wait will be this month. Hope this is your month!!

I have a feeling if I went to the Dr now, they'd just say my body was still regulating after being off the pill and to just wait (I got off the pill in July). I wish I knew for sure if I ovulated- I did have a temperature shift and the charting programmes gave me crosshairs, but I never got a positive OPK. I had symptoms for about a week and a half after AF was due, but then they went away. My temp finally went down yesterday under the crosshairs so I'm hoping that means she's coming soon.

I think I'll go in if AF still doesn't come by around CD60 to make sure it's not a cyst or something. I'd rather get AF naturally, but I don't want to waste too much time on one unsuccessful cycle, so might take provera or something to restart my cycles.

MissyLissy- do you have symptoms of PCOS? I don't have any symptoms of it, but have seen other people say they have it without the usual symptoms. I've been on and off BCPs for the last 10 years or so, as recently as July 2012- Feb 2013 and during that time had regular cycles except one skipped month, but I've definitely had long cycles in the past when I wasn't doing any sort of TTC or charting to really be concerned.

I came off BC in May, so I hear ya! I'm not able to confirm O, either - had a week of positive OPKs but my temps are super wacky and I sleep with my mouth open, so I plan to temp vaginally next cycle... if that ever starts!

Hey Amy! I sent you a private msg. Hope that's ok!

Absolutely!! But I don't think I got it. Can you resend please? :hugs:

Thanks! I resent the msg. Hope you got it this time!!

I've had five bfn, best positive I got yesterday was a bfp on my opk! Yay, then got o pain in between bd, so we either timed it impeccably or missed the window completely! Who knows!

Let the great tww begin..... :wacko:

Good luck! Lots of baby dust!

Thanks! I am a horribly impatient person at the best of times! This two weeks is the looooongest. First time I've felt really positive that this might be the month! Fx'd!

hahahaha lmbo, sorry hun. It seems so long to us, I know exactly how you feel. On CD10 and who knows when I will O so idk how long my wait will be this month. Hope this is your month!!

I hope this is your month as well.. It's October.. The best month of the year other then Christmas lol :)

I hope this is your month as well.. It's October.. The best month of the year other then Christmas lol :)

Thanks! Lots of BFPs would be awesome!!

Thanks! Lots of BFPs would be awesome!!

Yes it would!! trying not to do symptom spotting

Hi

Me and my oh have been ttc for 3 years, and still nothing. I have PCOS and he has a low count. I have had so many BFN and never had a BFP. I have just purchased the clear blue fertility monitor so will start to use it on my next cycle.

I also have my cd21 blood tests next week so hoping that will come back wtih good news, then i doctor recommended ivf however will need to be referred to the fertility clinic first to have a few more tests and tubes checked etc.. God it all seems such long process doesnt it? We have private health care so could speed it up but it is so expensive. Looks like we will see what the waiting lists for iui etc is first and then make a decision.

I have read good reviews about the Fertility monitor so look it up.

Sending baby dust to all *********

Good luck with your blood test! If my next cycle ever starts, I'm going to start using the CB fertility monitor too.

Just had my IUI this morning....and, back to the TWW. Feels like I never left! Hoping for a much better outcome at the end of this wait!

How are all the rest of us virgins doing? Anyone close to testing?

Happy Monday ladies!

Good luck to all you TWWers...I'm sending baby dust thoughts your way.

AFM, CD 96 and i've been on a progesterone prescription for 4 days now, hoping AF shows sometime this week so I can get onto a new cycle and finally actually "begin" TTC.

This belongs more in the TWW thread, but I feel more comfortable here, I was brushing my teeth and doing a general wash up (I felt gross) and I noticed an abundance of CM, very creamy. I was shocked because I can't remember the last time I had that much or if I ever have post ovulation.

I couldn't break my BFP virginity. AF got me yesterday. BFP virginity continues for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->