Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

ive read where some women dont get their bfp until about 6 weeks (two weeks after af is due). simply because they either implant late or the hcg takes a while. you're always in for the win until the witch shows up.

There wasn't any obvious symptoms. Like I still had sore bbs, which was normal for me but cramping!! I thought it was af cramps but when they would happen they would be very painful and very frequent which I thought was weird because af cramps are usually noticeable but not like that but I still didn't think anything of it. Then the day af was Spose to come my bbs were still sore which was odd because the soreness usually disappears the day before af comes. So I just ignored that I just figured it was stress from work that was making it a day late or whatever. But then like the day before af was due, the day af was due and the day after I was SO hungry like all the time!! So that was strange but I just chalked it up to stress making me want to eat more. So anyways, af was due Friday and we didn't test until Sunday. Just because I was expecting af to show up! And while I was taking the test I was watching it and I didn't see anything and I was like yeah see it's just late and then it starts to show and I was like what the!!! So I ran out and was like omg! Hahaha so yeah it was very unexpected but we are excited :) if by going by my last af, I am 6 weeks and 1 day today! We have a drs apt on Wednesday to get a referral to an obgyn so hopefully they will be able to tell us exactly how far along we are! Can't wait til the day I comes on to see your bfps :)!!!! Keep updating guys!! Xo

Ah wow, that's so great to hear :happydance: really happy for you :hugs:

hey! i dont know if any of you guys still log in here, but just thought i would update you guys seeing as i havent in a very long time! Sooooo... ITS A GIRL<3 i found out at 19 weeks (a week after my ultrasound). i really thought it was a boy, so this was really surprising to me!! so so sooooooo excited! i am now 23 weeks exactly, and my due date is may 8. apparently according to everyone, i am huge :S lol but im sure it is normal. any news from you guys?!?!?!

Congrats team :pink::flower:
Nice to hear from you. How is pregnancy progressing ?

Fruitee: Any news ?

pregnancy is going great! didnt have any morning sickness except for a few days in the first tri, but thats it! baby is kicking up a storm these days! only thing i would complain about is the back/hip pain :( OWWWIEEE! but i love it<3 28 weeks this week :D I hope things are going good with everyone!!

Things are fine. Going to India for two months in March. Then we are going to try actively and and I want some fertility testing to be done on me before that. That's pretty much going in here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->