Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

I get jealous too. That's completely normal. You know one of my friend who has PCOS had undergone treatment and started trying from October 2012 and got pregnant in November. We started trying soon after her in January 2013 and not pregnant yet. She has a beautiful almost one year old daughter now. I am happy for her. But I feel embarrassed when I saw my friends. Now I hardly talk to them, mainly I don't want them to ask about whether we are pregnant yet or not.

Aww sorry fairyy :hugs: , you can have your test now though yeah?

Thankfully no one really knows we're trying so don't have to deal with that yet.

Hi! sorry i havent checked in, busy week! job hunting is the worst :(..
my trackers say im supposed to o next friday, so going to BD all though next week :p hahah Im determined this cycle! i also have a job interview tomorrow so im stressing about that :/. Fx for me ladies on the job :)!

Ooh it's all go for you then baby, fx for the interview tomorrow :) and make sure you get plenty of bding in next week ;)

Fingers crossed for your interview, baby. Hope you conquer it. :thumbup:

thanks ladies :) i get a call on wednesday to see if i get a second interview :O ahh lol yes starting tonight its bd central! hahahah ! where are you guys in your cycle??

Oh yay!! Speaking of being jealous, ive had like 5 baby announcements on my facebook this month. Hopefully this cycle itll be us :D!! Im supposed to o on friday, so let the babydancing comince! Lol

Yay hope it's your turn this month :) my friend is only a few weeks along, it's hard!!

Hope you catch that eggie during ovulation this time. :)

Think af just got me :( I'm kind of ok with it though as I know we hardly bd'ed this month, so now I can plan for this next cycle :)

:hugs:Sorry for AF, Fruitee.

I am glad that you are excited for coming cycle. I am excited for you too. :)

Thanks fairyy, I'm feeling a little emotional but deep down I knew I wouldn't be this month. Going to get lots of bding in this cycle. If I'm just bleeding lightly now is this cd 1?

The full flow is called cd1. I mostly start with spotting and it gets heavy after 12 to 24hrs. Say if I start spotting at night and then it gets heavy the next morning. Then I call that morning with heavy flow as cd1.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking but wanted to be sure :) last month I started heavy straight away, was so weird (wow just realised how time flies!! I've been doing this 2 months now!!)

Add a zero to that 2. It's been 20months for us with unprotected sex and no BFP. How frustrating :dohh:

Add a zero to that 2. It's been 20months for us with unprotected sex and no BFP. How frustrating :dohh:

I didn't think I'd be this consumed by it so quickly to be honest, but I'm obsessed!!! Really hope you get your bfp soon :hugs:

I dont think ill get a bfp this month either :( I dont know whats going on down there but ive been really itchy and sore for the last week.. ive been really dry too so much so that I havent been able to monitor cm :/ ive only been temping. Its even so uncomfortable that we havent been able to bd much :'( only 3 days before o and the day before o.. was going to last night but I was just so uncomfortable it even hurt! I just hope that the little we did bd will be enough :(.. also started to get a little concerned with my new job because im starting out part time so mat leave would be difficultso im starting to panic a little. And obviously I didnt want to ask about it in an interview because then they would probably not hire me- ive clearly been stressing about this lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->