Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

Oh no baby, are you any better now? :( but you did manage to bd just before so there's hope :)

I'm on cd5 now (ff actually tells me rather than me having to work it out, wooopp) so almost done with af, so the wait for o begins

Hope everyone else is ok :)

Any news fairy?

Baby, you are still in TWW. No reason to count yourself out just yet.

Fruitee, what's the plan for this cycle ?

I had my HSG done on Friday and my tubes are clear. On cd13 today. Started BD yesterday. DH said that he can't sleep properly if he BD at night :shrug:

Baby, you are still in TWW. No reason to count yourself out just yet.

Fruitee, what's the plan for this cycle ?

I had my HSG done on Friday and my tubes are clear. On cd13 today. Started BD yesterday. DH said that he can't sleep properly if he BD at night :shrug:

Oh that's good news then, what's your next move?

My dh prefers morning bding too!! Such a pain sometimes to fit it in!!

My plan is....epo every day up to o again to help with cm, then pineapple core and Brazil nuts after o, bd every other day then more around o. Any other tips?

I am using pre seed. You can try that too. But your plans sounds pretty great. :)

Oh yeah, i think im going t get concieve plus, which is similar to pre seed

Ooops forgot to temp!!! Woke at 6:40 for toilet, then 8:40 because the bins weren't out so jumped out of bed (still missed the bins though!!!) I always wake up for the toilet so should i temp then?

Im a little better now thanks! Using all kinds of creams but it seems to be getting better! Hopefully this works fairyy, ive been praying for you both :). I think if this cycle works I may try pre seed too, or look into different kinds. Especially now that I have this job im even more excited to get pregnant!! Im cd 19 and 4dpo right now. I have tender bbs but apparently thats something new for me since weve been ttcevery cycke so im not paying any attention hahaha

I have been trying to log in for close to 2 weeks and it hasnnt let me :s this is the first time I have been able to!! So an update; I was having all kinds of things going on this cycle. Constant cramping, really emotional, sore bbs, reallyyyyyyy bad bloating, and everything was upsetting my stomach. But alas, af got me last night. I wasnt very hopeful anyways where I was so sore and we couldn't bd as much as I would have liked. But thats the way it goes sometimes lol any updates ?!?

Aww sorry to hear she got you baby :( I'm currently waiting to o, due Tuesday, haven't bd'ed last 2 nights though :( need to today!!!

hey ladies, sorry i havent been in touch, so much going on with me lately :/

so i started my job, and i LOVE it, but, the hours suck. so ive been looking for either another part time job or a new job all together. but we havent stopped trying! however, with all of the hustle and bustle, havent been keeping track of my cycle. i mean i know when i o'ed and when af is due and we have been bding during the fertile week, but havent been temping or tracking cm. ive actualy considered stopping it all together because its very annoying when i track and get all excited and then bam af shows up lol. we are still trying though! maybe when everything settles down into a set plan ill start tracking again but for now, i just cant be thinking about my 'symptoms' and getting excited and let down durring this difficult time! hope you guys are having better luck:)

Hi baby, good to hear off you, shame the hours aren't good for your job :( always the way when it's something you enjoy!!! I'm still ttc, should be oing in the next week/10 days depending on when it feels like happening. Will keep you updated. Wonder how fairyy is

Hi ladies. We are just having sex when we want to. Trying to deviate from TTC as main focus. AF due this weekend.

Hi ladies, today i come to you with good news! I GOT MY BFP!!! we found out on aug 31. af was supposed come on the 29th and it didnt. then saturday came and still no af. finally sunday i said ill take a test just to see whats going on. and hello and behold! we are so excited, nervous, anxious etc! my first appt is sept 17, just to get a referral for an OBGYN. so weird it happened on a month we didnt track temps, cm and all of that. I hope it will be you guys soon coming and saying the same news!!!!!!

Wow Baby congrats :) I am super excited to get this news :happydance::dance::wohoo:

Much awaited BFP :) Yay hoorayyy
Keep us posted.

Did you have any symptoms or had a clue that you might be pregnant before missed AF ?

Hi ladies. We are just having sex when we want to. Trying to deviate from TTC as main focus. AF due this weekend.

Sounds like a plan, might make you less stressed about it :thumbup:

Hi ladies, today i come to you with good news! I GOT MY BFP!!! we found out on aug 31. af was supposed come on the 29th and it didnt. then saturday came and still no af. finally sunday i said ill take a test just to see whats going on. and hello and behold! we are so excited, nervous, anxious etc! my first appt is sept 17, just to get a referral for an OBGYN. so weird it happened on a month we didnt track temps, cm and all of that. I hope it will be you guys soon coming and saying the same news!!!!!!

Oh wow yayyyyyyy :happydance::happydance::happydance: that was brilliant news to come home to :hugs:

There wasn't any obvious symptoms. Like I still had sore bbs, which was normal for me but cramping!! I thought it was af cramps but when they would happen they would be very painful and very frequent which I thought was weird because af cramps are usually noticeable but not like that but I still didn't think anything of it. Then the day af was Spose to come my bbs were still sore which was odd because the soreness usually disappears the day before af comes. So I just ignored that I just figured it was stress from work that was making it a day late or whatever. But then like the day before af was due, the day af was due and the day after I was SO hungry like all the time!! So that was strange but I just chalked it up to stress making me want to eat more. So anyways, af was due Friday and we didn't test until Sunday. Just because I was expecting af to show up! And while I was taking the test I was watching it and I didn't see anything and I was like yeah see it's just late and then it starts to show and I was like what the!!! So I ran out and was like omg! Hahaha so yeah it was very unexpected but we are excited :) if by going by my last af, I am 6 weeks and 1 day today! We have a drs apt on Wednesday to get a referral to an obgyn so hopefully they will be able to tell us exactly how far along we are! Can't wait til the day I comes on to see your bfps :)!!!! Keep updating guys!! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->