Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

Thanks :) me too! going soon to test. its 7pm and the party starts soon so im going to go pick up a test soon before i touches a drink to my lips!!

Hi, how are you all? Ah baby, fx af stays away!! Fairyy, hope things go well with you too :) I'm currently waiting to o, have been taking epo the last few days and have to say, as someone who lacks in the cm department, it seems to be making a difference!! Have any of you tried it?

Well that's good it's making a difference :) I just tested, bfn. But it wasn't from very much pee only a tiny drizzle cuz I was in a hurry so it wasn't held very long and I had to force it lol. But if af isn't here by tomorrow morning I'll test again with fmu. I didn't have my hopes up for this cycle anyways but with af late and all, who knows! So hopefully it's the other way around tomorrow :)

so, i tested again this morning when i saw that af still wasnt here, and no signs either, bfn.. im soooo confused! temps still high. i check it all thoughout the day when i know its around the time of af to catch a temp drop and its still 98.5. just white creamy cm today, no cramps or anything. i figured i would at least get something today on a test if i was preg. even tested with fmu. i just wish if af was coming it would hurry up and get here instead of making me so anxious! what do you guys think about this??

hi ladies! so here i am, third day late, no sign of af. temps still high, lots of stringy white creamy cm :/ i didnt have any more tests left so i never tested today, but if af isnt here by supper time, ill be marching off to get another test lol

oh! ive also been so emotional the last couple days.. not even fit to look at hahah gosh! hope you guys are doing great!

Aww, any news baby? Hope you get an answer either way soon x

Nope! Tested yesterday and today and bfn. Temps still high, no cramps, no anything! I'm starting to give up on this cycle. Wouldn't I have gotten a bfp by now?? It's so frustrating! :(

I'm 19 dpo today, but I started spotting last night. It wasn't much and I figured af would be full blown this morning but it's not so I'm expecting any minute now lol at least now I know!!

I am CD 26 and I think 10 or 11 dpo....

I had a dip temp and +OPK cd 15, then temp rise and +opk cd 16 (we BD both days)

tested this am because I couldn't wait any longer, BFN :cry:

trying to stay positive!! and to wait to af before I count myself out

TTC #1 and been off the pill since Nov 2013....

Really thinking I am ready to head back to the Dr and talk about infertility work up, but we are both in our late 20s and we probably need to give it more time.....I am just not a patient person! patience is a virtue!

Baby, any news? The waiting is so hard isn't it?!! And I've only done it once!!

MrsL4, try testing again in a couple of days, might just have been too early, I'm not patient either though so understand how you're feeling, fx for you.

I had a line on a opk last night and this morning :D progress :) hasn't been a good month for bding so thought I might be out but we bd'ed last night and will try later so fx we might catch that egg :)

Fairyy, how's things with you?

Hi ladies. hope you all are fine and welcome new ladies.

I am ok. Waiting on AF to schedule HSG as advised by my OBGYN. But secretly praying to miss AF. :)

Thanks, Fruitee. AF due tomorrow/day after tomorrow.
I think you are in TWW !

Not long to wait to find out then.

Yeah I was so excited when I got a line on an opk :D

I wonder how baby is doing ? Have not seen her post in last few days.

Yeah shes not been around :(

Ugh i need to vent!!! Just found out some friends are expecting :( happy for them but also a bit jealous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->