Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

Christmas outfits...:xmas2:

Suspense is killing me. The last week of TWW is always hard. Somehow I want to test on Good Friday and get a BFP. I know that's far, a week away. But my first target day is Tuesday. Looking forward to pass that without AF.

awe good friday would be nice! but i dont think id be able to wait that long :p lol maybe if you test tuesday and nothing comes of it then wait til friday? But hopefully you wont have to wait and tuesday will be the day :D!

As per Fertility Friend, I am due on Tuesday for AF, but I think I may be due on Monday. Anyways have to wait till Tuesday night to be sure.

How long have you been trying and is this for your first baby ?

This is the first baby and the first month of trying! how about you?

For the first baby. We were kind of casually trying (though I tried to track"O" and time BD then, but DH was not that serious) since January 2013. This month we actually tried. So long journey for me.

I know what you mean my man wasn't serious about it either for a while even tho I was still tracking o and we were bd-Ing around then too so lol

But alas, I think I'm out this cycle :(. I think af has arrived. Even though it was around 7ish which is so weird. And it's still only like brown spotting it's nothing major but I think that tomorrow she'll be full force :(. Ughhhhh I hate her' lol hopefully you have better luck!

I hate that bitch. So sorry that she arrived. I might join you soon. Feels like AF will be here in a day or two or Monday. Better luck for this cycle.

Really hope she don't! It would be awesome for at least one of us to get her BFp and seeing as it's not gonna be me :p lol but yeah I def hope this cycle will be the one /(.. God I just hate to think about going through another two weeks like these :/ the dreadful pull your hair out wait :/

Hi all --- looks like I am on the same timeline as y'all

New to the site and just needing to reach out!

After being on the pill almost 8 years, DH and I decided we were ready to try in November. My last pill was taken around Thanksgiving. At first I wanted nature to take its course, and I didn't know that much about charting. However, I am a planner, and after a few weeks of "letting things be", I started learning about charting.

Cycle 1 - 39 days (started charting at the end)
Cycle 2 - 36 days (slow temp rise starting CD24)
Cycle 3 - 29 days (poor charting this month, but guess temp rise CD18)

Now we are on cycle 4, and I started using OPK as well

I had positive OPK on CD 21 (BD) and CD 22 (BD CD23) and a fading OPK on CD 23. Looks like my temp started to rise CD 24.

Now I am CD34, with a BFN on CD 32 and CD 34.

Part of me feels like we have to be pregnant this time....we are in our 20s, healthy, and the chart looks right.....
But I have no "signs of pregnancy" like many people mention. In fact, I don't feel bloated at all and my boobs aren't sore. I have had continued watery CM which I keep thinking is my AF.

The other part of me thinks the BFN are right and AF will come soon enough...

Never thought this journey would be so frustrating.....when I was younger, I never truly understood what people were going through

Glad to be with people on the same timeline! Learning how to let go is hard....

Ya I know it's basically torture. But we are here to support each other through difficult times. :)

Welcome MrsL. Hope witch won't get you.

I know what you mean, never understood all of the things that goes along with ttc. But I hope that af doesnt come! and youll have to keep us updated :)

This month I am going for wisdom tooth extraction around "O"time. :(

Just relaxing this month. Then all set up for TTC from next cycle. But then good luck to you this cycle. I am hoping a BFP for you.

No BFP for me this month, we actually didn't really try. I've had a lot of problems with my asthma this month so we are waiting until i can get it under control, which will hopefully be soon! Also, my man is in the process of transferring jobs so we wanted to get a little settled away with all of those things!

I'm at cd 11, 2 days into my fertile window. Fingers crossed for both of us this cycle! Keep me updated :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->